Thinking of the holocaust- Would it realy be considered such a terrible event if the nazi's Didn't target ethnicities and minorities but rather certain personalities and traits or used different strategies? I mean- Australia tried to remove the aborigines by breeding them out and Most Non-australians never even learn of it. Would you WANT types of people to disappear in order to make your life easier?
- The violent. As in the Males (mostly) who like to get into punchups.
- People who are against reading and can't speak coherently (who have access to free education)
- The Racist/homophobic/very conservative who share their opinions very loudly. Most people see these groups as strange initialy, but we get over it. Id realy like to get society to a point where jokes concerning race and sexual orientation can be funny and unoffensive
- The People who can't change their minds, Even when their beliefs have been shown false or are proven to be highly illogical.
Avoiding of course..
- Ethnicity. What you are attracted too (I am even fine with peadophiles- so long as they don't act on it. ) and religion (unless it's harmful to society- There are members from every group)
- Political beliefs (i would preferably keep people to the left wing and liberal minded- Because i have concluded that the opposite is wrong, but i think that if something has it's values i shouldn't force a change)
- People with disabilities- Most of them do not reproduce.
Edit: i don't simply mean Killing them all. Other ways to do it include disallowing a certain ammount of reproduction.