1. Post #1
    Ask me about my Zimmerman fetish

March 2005
    4,150 Posts
    Social media has often been criticized for damaging peoples’ ability to maintain privacy. However, in the case of Trayvon Martin, it may have enabled media and police to paint a more accurate picture of the deceased. The Daily Caller and Yahoo News both have stories on new information surrounding Martin’s activity on such sites as Facebook, Myspace and (maybe Twitter). Following a post by blogger Don Linehan on Wagist, both sites have cited tweets sent from the account NO_LIMIT_NIGGA, which they say has been positively identified as belonging to Martin. In fact, the Daily Caller dug up Tweets as far back as the start of this year, compiling a 152 page document containing all of Trayvon Martin’s alleged correspondence.

One picture from the Wagist post certainly backs the allegation up, showing a picture associated with the account which matches photos taken from Martin’s Facebook account, as well as Martin’s previously used nickname on Facebook – “Slimm”:

Compare this photo taken from Martin’s Facebook profile:

Yahoo News declines to name the Twitter account by name, but cites it as giving details on Martin’s personality. The Caller is, obviously, a bit more explicit. Their document, if it truly represents Martin’s Twitter correspondence, includes some Tweets which may be seen as damaging. For examples, scroll down (warning for language):

This tweet, sent to the now defunct Twitter account, lends credence to the theory that it belongs to Martin as well:

t should be noted that neither Twitter nor the Martin family has confirmed that these tweets belong to Trayvon Martin. It is also possible that the Tweets have been photoshopped or otherwise tampered with, seeing as there are some obvious stylistic differences that exist, even among some of the Tweets on the Caller‘s site (for instance, some are spelled more accurately than others). However, if genuine, these Tweets may give us more insight into Martin’s enigmatic life and character.
    http://onpointpolitics.com/2012/03/i...itter-account/
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/th...#ixzz1qGztV3LT (source with 152 pages from "NO LIMIT NIGGA" twitter account)

No idea what's on there and if anything on there could paint a better picture of what happened before Zimmerman shot Martin. The twitter was offline for a week but it was reactivated for a brief window of time when all the info was saved before someone shut it down again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 106Starred Starred x 7Dumb Dumb x 4Late Late x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    7,680 Posts
    I'm so confused? Something isn't buying it for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    1,105 Posts
    why is this whole issue being blown completely out of proportion, considering things like this happen often? Do americans love to make a big deal about race?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 154Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,526 Posts
    Something isn't right here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,579 Posts
    Arrghh this whole case hurts my head. Makes it a lot harder to follow it.

Edited:

why is this whole issue being blown completely out of proportion, considering things like this happen often? Do americans love to make a big deal about race?
    Nah. It's just once the media gets something that a lot of people are angry about and make it bigger then it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    5,025 Posts
    It would take a ton of effort to fake 152 pages of tweets. But i don't like the lack of legit pictures from the normal twitter layout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 38Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    February 2011
    1,402 Posts
    conspiracy by the police department no doubt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,804 Posts
    #ThickDickThursday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 75Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    16,901 Posts
    This doesn't change the fact that a man shot another person only armed with skittles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 69Dumb Dumb x 14Funny Funny x 4 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,891 Posts
    He died like a real GANGSTA now... with Skittles in his hands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 50Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    30,292 Posts
    So a black teenager living in modern black culture is acting like an average black teenager.

Wow, how fucking mind blowing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 84Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 11Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    9,907 Posts
    So a black teenager living in modern black culture is acting like an average black teenager.

b-but... he was wearing a hoodie!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 41Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Eh, not to sound mean or anything, but as of now I am only hanging out with my closest black friends. All the black people seem angry over this. This isn't something new, it happens all the time...but hey, lets blow it out of propitiation, because it's not like we got bigger problems. Let the fucking courts handle it. It's better 10 guilty men go free, then 1 innocent man goes to jail..(I'm not saying the guy is innocent, but just let the courts handle this. We weren't there)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,041 Posts
    He was an ignorant and arrogant teenager, that doesn't mean he deserved to die. It was just a bad situation gone worse. (not that I'm in favor of either side, the justice system will handle it accordingly). It does seem like he thought he was too tough for his own good, which may have been what got him killed...

EDIT:
    Unless all the things I've recently read about Trayvvon being a super horrible thief tattooed gangster, who reached for Zimmerman's gun or something; If that's the case the he deserved to be shot and killed. We have enough piece of shit gangster thieves in this world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 43Starred Starred x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Lmao Pics Authority Jesus
    February 2012
    7,354 Posts
    An unarmed teenager got shot.
    That is bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree x 16Disagree x 6Informative x 3Useful x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,328 Posts

Wow, that's pretty much the most useless piece of shit of a post I've ever read.

Every fucking sentence out of your mouth heresay, guessing, and stereotyping. And you believe it defacto? Racist sensationalist bullshit.

oh right it's you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 51Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,972 Posts
    Two words: White Guilt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 18Funny x 17Agree x 5Artistic x 1Zing x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    January 2010
    368 Posts
    To be honest, I do not care about this case. And for all I know the kid could have been White, Asian, or whatever race
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,025 Posts
    Oh no, Treyvon Martin must have actually been a threatening gangster! Just look how he talks in those pictures!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,422 Posts
    To be honest, I do not care about this case. And for all I know the kid could have been White, Asian, or whatever race
    For all you know? He was black, there, now you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Also if it's true what they say, and the boy was attacking the man, then I can possibly see why he shot him. Not that it was right, but being human, we are tool using creatures. We made weapons because the were a more efficient way to kill other humans/animals. It wasn't right, but the first thing most people do is go for a weapon, because they know it gives them a foothold on their target.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Wow!👏Great moves! 👍Keep it up!😁
    February 2006
    46,088 Posts
    yes

American media is bat-shit insane
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,205 Posts
    Also if it's true what they say, and the boy was attacking the man, then I can possibly see why he shot him. Not that it was right, but being human, we are tool using creatures. We made weapons because the were a more efficient way to kill other humans/animals. It wasn't right, but the first thing most people do is go for a weapon, because they know it gives them a foothold on their target.
    If it was the simple fact of - man attacked, he shoots - it wouldn't be as such a huge issue. From what I know of the case, it's not really that simple.

I also don't see the relevance of releasing details of his twitter/facebook account. It'd be the just as bad if they released an image of Zimmerman saying 'dem' niggers need teachin', since it pretty much saying 'Oh hey, bias the case due to media stereotyping, please!'

Shit should be illegal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #24
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,001 Posts
    Zimmerman was not supposed to confront Martin. Some 28 year old creepily following some 17 year = oh shit oh shit time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #25
    If it was the simple fact of - man attacked, he shoots - it wouldn't be as such a huge issue. From what I know of the case, it's not really that simple.
    I agree with ya, just thought I put my 2 cents in. Everyone in my school (well a majority) are saying how white men get away with everything, and how we should be in the boy's shoes instead...I told a class today that he wasn't of European heritage. He was Hispanic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

26. Post #26
    August 2011
    2,984 Posts
    My friend knew Trayvon Martin, that's crazy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 14Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Zimmerman was not supposed to confront Martin. Some 28 year old creepily following some 17 year = oh shit oh shit time
    Like I said, I don't really know, I wasn't there, but there's a way to handle everything. Shooting someone isn't one of them, but none of really know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    13,081 Posts
    well that settles it, if he acts like this on twitter then zimmerman MUST have had reason to murder him!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    4,892 Posts
    My friend knew Trayvon Martin, that's crazy
    wow! now i know that a facepuncher who i don't know's friend who i also don't know was friends with a black kid who lives in the states, which i don't live in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 35Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    August 2011
    2,984 Posts
    wow! now i know that a facepuncher who i don't know's friend who i also don't know was friends with a black kid who lives in the states, which i don't live in
    wow! i just found a post i can get butthurt at! jesus im so cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    851 Posts
    Let the fucking courts handle it.
    They aren't, that's the problem. Last I heard Zimmerman had no charges against him, which means it doesn't go to court.
    It's better 10 guilty men go free, then 1 innocent man goes to jail.
    No it isn't, you are a moron. Jail in america is a pushover anyway, how the fuck would it be better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    They aren't, that's the problem. Last I heard Zimmerman had no charges against him, which means it doesn't go to court.

No it isn't, you are a moron. Jail in america is a pushover anyway, how the fuck would it be better.
    Hey, guess what asshat, it's a quote. Saying that it'd is more suitable to let 10 guilty men go free than a innocent man go to jail, because you can still catch the criminals in act, because they are likely to do it again. So go bump yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,838 Posts
    Daddy-of-war posted:
    Let the courts handle it
    Court hearing is April 10th.

What do you suggest? The death penalty? Aside from that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't enjoy being in an American prison, and I don't see where that opinion came from.

P.S. I like how you called him a moron for favoring due process rather than vigilantism...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,044 Posts
    #ThickDickThursday
    That settles it! Trayvon was jealous of Zimmerman's thick dick, attacked him, and Zimmerman shot him in self defense! Case closed.
    Thank you, Twitter.

Thwitter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Starred Starred x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Don't Worry, I'm a Marine
    October 2005
    4,452 Posts

If I had some creepy dude following me, and then he turned around and walked away, common sense would tell me to get the fuck out of there. Hell if someone was just following me I'd get the hell out of there.

But he didn't do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,032 Posts
    This doesn't change the fact that a man shot another person only armed with skittles.
    I agree but I think what a lot of people are upset about is the fact they have made Martin out to be an angel (quote 'Angelic' from the news) in the media which is hardly the case. We're quite aware why the nation would not support Martin as much if much of this information was made largely public as he will give off to many people a stereotypical racist black attitude and will likely end up supporting Zimmerman for that. Though that doesn't mean I support that viewpoint, I'm merely addressing it realistically.

At the same time we're still not quite sure on the events that happened during the confronting, what we do know was (from multiple witnesses) that Martin was on top of Zimmerman which resulted in the watchman having a broken nose, gash to the head and a bloodied face as he reportedly had his head smashed into the concrete multiple times. Now because of Zimmerman and his injuries we can argue that Zimmerman was fearing for his life and pulled out a gun in self defense in a struggle, other witnesses (including a close friend who knows Zimmerman very well) have said that the voice in the 911 call was Zimmerman's voice screaming for help.

What I think a lot of people are saying now is Zimmerman just didn't shoot Martin because he was a suspicious black male in a hood - though that's very likely what caused it - but because of a fight.

Though I'm waiting on the FBI to investigate before I actually support a side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

37. Post #37
    June 2011
    540 Posts
    It isn't against the law to approach somebody. What we need to know is what happened when he did and frankly, I don't think we will. It's all he-said she-said bullshit.

I personally think that Zimmerman got a little excited and shot the kid, but it would be flat out ignorant to come out and say he's a cold-hearted killer just because he walks up to him; Which sadly, is exactly what the media is doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #38
    July 2011
    79 Posts
    Let the dead rest in peace. People need to stop diminishing those who have past. Who cares if he talked like that or whatever. We all were young once. Doesn't make him a bad kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    January 2010
    1,874 Posts
    Do americans love to make a big deal about race?
    Mostly black people. You see a mexican shot to death by a white guy on the news, everyone shrugs. But the moment anything that even slightly resembles a white person involved in a crime where a black person appears to be the victim and the whole black community uproars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,804 Posts
    Mostly black people. You see a mexican shot to death by a white guy on the news, everyone shrugs. But the moment anything that even slightly resembles a white person involved in a crime where a black person appears to be the victim and the whole black community uproars.
    Zimmerman is a Hispanic though.
    You did say "appears to be white", so it's cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)