[release]What is it?
Elevator: Source is a single or co-op elevator experience that is different each time you play. What floor will you stop on next? What will happen? Who knows! We don't even know! And we made the game. It's THAT EXCITING.
Elevator: Source brings you:
- Up to 28 randomized floors to stop on (with DLC packs possible in the future!)
- A thrilling co-op experience
- Realistic elevator physics
- Cunning, state of the art AI that REALLY GOES INTO THE ELEVATOR AND WAITS!
- Real moral choices! What floor do you get off at? Do you ever get off? Only you are able to craft your elevator story.
No video game to date can bring you the quality of elevators or as realistic a simulation as Elevator: Source can!
How can I join?
The public server is down for the time being, however there are many other public servers as well as the ability to host your own.
It's available on workshop!: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=158915836
Alternatively, you can do it the legacy way
Download the content and gamemode now! http://www.pixeltailgames.com/elevator/
If you need help setting it up, see Sunabouzu's post.
You must have Half Life 2: Episode 2 installed and mounted to see some models and textures.
Now you can create your own floors for elevator! Just follow this simple guide.