1. Post #1
    June 2009
    517 Posts
    Think and read before you post. This thread is about the comic, not the religion. I don't want this thread turning into another religion-fueled shit-war.

So, the other day a guy walked up to my friend during lunch at school and gave him this little comic pamphlet and said "It's a good read" and walked away. So he brought it to class next period and showed it to me. I laughing at this so hard. Turns out it was a christian anti-evolution propaganda comic. I wasn't laughing at it because it was anti-evolution, I laughed at it because it was pure shameless propaganda. So I found the website and got the comic to share with you all.

You don't even have to believe in evolution to know this is going too far

Blond hair, blue eyes, master race, final solution...
    That's right! evolution is going to cause another holocaust.

This website makes a lot of comics like this, but aren't as bad as this one. Mostly just comics teaching christian values, which is fine. They have made a lot though, so there must be one or two more lulzy ones in there.

http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp

This comic's name was "Moving on up"

This comic was in one of the posts. It's very lulzy because it is also about evolution and is just as bad http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0055/0055_01.asp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 191Bad Spelling x 3Agree x 3Optimistic x 3Dumb x 3Informative x 2Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2009
    324 Posts
    Oh god I laughed so hard

The pre-teen hitler looks like he's about to shoot laser beams out of his eyes every other panel
    Love how they portray the black kid with the stereotypical huge lips too

Also

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 54Funny Funny x 28 (list)

3. Post #3
    I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND LOVE COCKS
    June 2007
    4,252 Posts
    nazi comic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Funny x 65Agree x 11Dumb x 2Bad Reading x 2Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2009
    1,697 Posts
    Wow, that's gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    4,995 Posts
    I laugh at religious people who do anything to try and prove us wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 131Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    It.
    January 2009
    691 Posts
    Just because you're not Christian doesn't mean you can't have morals...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 147Disagree x 4Informative x 3Funny x 3Optimistic x 2Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,384 Posts
    HOLY SHIT :irony: on the second panel in comic 1.
    Only Science knows that!
    Science knows EVERYTHING!

Now according to god
    god knows everything so god knows where we came from.

I mistake a g for a c. jesus, you guys are spelling nazis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling x 27Funny x 4Optimistic x 3Bad Reading x 1Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,434 Posts
    Wow, glad to see Christians are still being stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 79Agree x 24Dumb x 6Disagree x 2Bad Reading x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    October 2008
    144 Posts
    What the fuck is with his eyes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,008 Posts
    And they say muslims are nuts? :raise:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 46Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,384 Posts
    Also, lol if god didn't exist the devil wouldn't! since god inadvertently created him.

Edited:

And they say muslims are nuts? :raise:
    nah their religion is rock solid. Just that some people following the optional pillar called Jihad, and some take it in a different sense then others and strap bombs onto themselves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 12Informative Informative x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    October 2006
    309 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 47Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    August 2008
    599 Posts
    Can't we just find a compromise between creationists and evolutionists and get along?

nazi comic
    This is what happens when you don't read the original post and only read the replies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 40Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,929 Posts
    Just because you're not Christian doesn't mean you can't have morals...
    Yes, but just because you believe in God it does'nt mean that OMGZ THE BIBLE IS THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING AND WHATEVER IS WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK IS ALWAYS RIGHT HURRRR /caps

I believe in God, but I am also a smart person who believes in evolution and other rational things.
    Religion does not tell you how shit happened, it tells you why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 32Dumb Dumb x 21Informative Informative x 8Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    April 2008
    708 Posts
    I somehow beliave these comics actually help people learn about evolution..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Turkey Show Events Funny x 30Bad Spelling x 8Agree x 2Useful x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    5,274 Posts
    I completely agree with the kid.

Except for the whole Aryan race shtick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,384 Posts
    I went to a catholic school for grade school and i openly expressed the fact that i believed in evolution. My teacher went nuts and tried to prove me wrong so i asked her.
    "So creationism is how we came to be correct?"
    "Yes"
    "Do you have any proof to offer me in retort?"
    "God is all the proof"
    "I mean tangible evidence"
    "God."

She tried the same to me and asked for proof about evolution, and you all know all the shit that supports it.

She gave me detention for that and called my parents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 107Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2009
    273 Posts
    Fucking religion.

:facepalm:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 28Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,384 Posts
    also according to Catholicism:
    We are all the product of mass incest. Which in turn is also a sin.

Edited:

god i love my faith.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 72Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    3,745 Posts
    Looks like satire or some shit.

Or nazi propaganda.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,519 Posts
    I don't know how they expect anyone to take heed of that when it's so exaggerated. When did you last see a little kid running around telling everyone he was a god? And that morals were a load of drivel made by religious nuts?

I don't like being implied as being an ultra-racist with no morals just because I'm not a christian. Whoever made that comic can fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,437 Posts
    I'm gonna have to call a poe on this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

23. Post #23
    April 2009
    374 Posts
    Don't believe in a bleeding jew on a cross and go to hell?

I'm SOOOO totally going to be a Christian now!

/sarcasm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    August 2009
    76 Posts
    Yea, because changes in the genetic code are soooooooooo much less believable then some omnipotent being popping all this shit here in seven days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 50Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    20,303 Posts
    also according to Catholicism:
    We are all the product of mass incest. Which in turn is also a sin.

Edited:

god i love my faith.
    It's funny because it's true :haw:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,886 Posts
    Damn you satan, for giving away low-grade condoms!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 47Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,384 Posts
    Wait jesus isn't banned in schools. In Pennsylvania you are required in your freshman year to learn about Catholicism. Hinduism, Buddhism,Judaism, and Muslim in history class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb x 22Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Bad Spelling x 1Informative x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    July 2009
    273 Posts
    Wait jesus isn't banned in schools. In Pennsylvania you are required in your freshman year to learn about Catholicism. Hinduism, Buddhism,Judaism, and Muslim in history class.
    Islam you ignorant fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny x 71Agree x 8Disagree x 4Dumb x 3Friendly x 2Optimistic x 1Informative x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    10,367 Posts
    I want to go to a religious school and drive the teachers mad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 45Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    HUGE RACIST
    January 2005
    14,917 Posts
    Can't we just find a compromise between creationists and evolutionists and get along?
    Yeah! We can teach evolution in 50% of science classes, and teach creationism in the other half

Maybe we can compromise with people who think George Bush did 9/11 by just putting him in jail for half as long

And compromise with 2012 disaster theorists by only expending half the disaster-relief resources we would if we actually thought it was going to happen

This is a great idea why didn't anyone ever think of this before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny x 76Dumb x 4Agree x 3Friendly x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,541 Posts
    I remember when religion was cool...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 24Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,685 Posts
    I hate how they assume that because we don't follow Christian values that we throw out our morals and do whatever we want.

I'm a fucking nice guy, goddamn it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 56Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    July 2009
    273 Posts
    Yeah! We can teach evolution in 50% of science classes, and teach creationism in the other half

Maybe we can compromise with people who think George Bush did 9/11 by just putting him in jail for half as long

And compromise with 2012 disaster theorists by only expending half the disaster-relief resources we would if we actually thought it was going to happen

This is a great idea why didn't anyone ever think of this before
    How about we occupy only half of iraq?

Seems fair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    It.
    January 2009
    691 Posts
    Yes, but just because you believe in God it does'nt mean that OMGZ THE BIBLE IS THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING AND WHATEVER IS WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK IS ALWAYS RIGHT HURRRR /caps

I believe in God, but I am also a smart person who believes in evolution and other rational things.
    I never said it did, did I? I'm a believer of God too genius.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,614 Posts
    "Evolution does away with morals!"

Hahah, oh wow.

Oh my god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 25Agree x 8Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1Bad Reading x 1Late x 1Artistic x 1Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    20,303 Posts
    I remember when religion was cool...
    Like 2000 years ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 34Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,614 Posts
    Like 2000 years ago.
    You're making the mistake that all religion is the same.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

38. Post #38
    July 2009
    273 Posts
    It's hilarious how most of the Bible was written 150 - 300 years after the supposed death of Jesus.

Imagine playing Chinese whispers for that long, oh gee I wonder what would happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 54Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,038 Posts
    Why can't they leave us the fuck alone instead of shoving religion down our throats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 4Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    September 2007
    201 Posts

This.

Most Christians don't take the bible literally. I'm a Christian and believe in Christianity for faith, not science. I don't believe the red sea was parted and shit like that but I do believe in the morals of the bible and such.

Also religion isn't bad at all. What about all the charities that go to third world countries?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)