1. Post #41
    Gold Member

May 2006
    6,134 Posts
    Sorry just jumping on the MOHWF trashing train I love hating that game.
    please send me a medal for shittiest off-topic pageking of 2017 thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,543 Posts
    the AI at 0:33 is straight out of Max Payne 2.

-vid-
    Hell, you can do that shit in fucking Goldeneye. That was 4 years earlier.

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    3,401 Posts
    Ngl MOH warfighter is a pleasure of mine. My dad and I used to play it off and on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #44
    October 2009
    1,517 Posts
    the fact you play as the empire is cool

that's about everything positive i have to say about this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny x 8Informative x 1Zing x 1Friendly x 1Late x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    October 2014
    3,120 Posts

not for very long   

Honestly I didnt like the campaign very much, it was enjoyable but the story was shit.

Spoilers below for those who havent played:

The fact that you commit treason and join the rebels is shit and imo doesnt make sense for the character.   

The missions where you play as the heroes were great, especially the han and lando ones.

Dont play the campaign for the story, play it for the gameplay and funny interactions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    7,048 Posts
       not for very long   

Honestly I didnt like the campaign very much, it was enjoyable but the story was shit.

Spoilers below for those who havent played:

The fact that you commit treason and join the rebels is shit and imo doesnt make sense for the character.   

The missions where you play as the heroes were great, especially the han and lando ones.

Dont play the campaign for the story, play it for the gameplay and funny interactions.
    Honestly people are better off staying the fuck away from BF2 and playing an actual game that isn't designed to rob you poor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,677 Posts

Classic Battlefront 2 has you playing as Clone and Imperial    and you stay as Imperial   

Classic Battlefront 1 has two campaigns where you first play as the baddies then switch to the goodies.

First you play as Trade Federation for two missions, then Seps for one or two (can't remember for sure) then it's Clones for the rest of that campaign

The second campaign has half Empire, half Rebellion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,602 Posts
    I've never noticed this? I've actually always thought the vaulting in Battlefield games were top notch. You can vault over objects without feeling like you're getting stuck in an animation that has to be lined up perfectly with the geometry to work right. It always seemed really fluid and easy to me.
    I refuse. Refuse to believe none of you have experienced this.

Every game on frostbite with vaulting has had this. Your character just refuses to climb objects properly half the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 33Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    6,402 Posts
    I refuse. Refuse to believe none of you have experienced this.

Every game on frostbite with vaulting has had this. Your character just refuses to climb objects properly half the time
    I usually try vaulting over a thing once then just move on. That's what Frostbite has taught me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,905 Posts
    I'm still trying to figure out why people thought EA wouldn't be EA, after being EA with the first one.
    There was a period when the game was announced saying how it'll drop the season pass and make all the dlc free, p much everyone was like "HOLY SHIT!".

Of course, there's always a catch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

11. Post #51
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    current count is -682k and I couldn't tell you what those other ea comments topping the chart are right now
    I should probably comment that near 24 hours after making this post, the votecount on the EA comment [link for ease] has actually jumped positively by 5k votes, sitting now at -678. I wonder how many raw downvotes and upvotes it has received given this is basically a sum between them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,432 Posts
    In celebration of the release of Battlefront 2 I downloaded Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast and am just playing that instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 14Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    August 2014
    4,853 Posts
    Wow.
    The only thing i was hoping to be good.

501st i miss you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

14. Post #54
    March 2010
    1,443 Posts
    Wow.
    The only thing i was hoping to be good.

501st i miss you
    I miss Delta ASS :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #55
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,441 Posts
    In celebration of the release of Battlefront 2 I downloaded Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast and am just playing that instead.
    I did a similar thing with Kotor 2, maybe got a little bit too engrossed...

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,432 Posts
    I'm two levels in and I've killed around 300 stormtroopers Kyle Katarn has no chill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 10Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    October 2012
    5,554 Posts
    In honor of BFII and my birthday on the same day, when the big guns in the modeling forum re-release the models, I'll make some shitty SFM videos with them. It'd be the best Birthday Present ever!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,217 Posts
    I did a similar thing with Kotor 2, maybe got a little bit too engrossed...
    I'm really glad™ you could enjoy™ this classic STAR WARS™ title

God damn KotOR 2 is one of my favorite games in all seriousness, I remember getting it on the original xbox when it released and playing through Peragus when I got home from school on a shitty CRT (which enhanced that really fuckin creepy mood Peragus had). Good shit, I'll have to do another runthrough of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)