1. Post #1
    November 2015
    58 Posts

A nice way to display ranks on HaloRP, MilitaryRP servers.

There's a easy config to add and remove any ranks you want and adding new rank icons is easy! All you need to do is set the correct image path and you're good to go!

The ranks are displayed off of the first word in peoples names example "Pvt. John Smith" would display the Pvt rank above his head and so on.

A free little addon made in 5 seconds.
    Works with all gamemodes!
    Easy to customise to your liking!

Job Edtion

HERE
    Just replace the code in cl_player_rankicons.lua with the code from the pastebin and enter the jobs name e.g "Citizen" rather than a rank title

Preview

Config Preview

Rank Examples

GitHub Download

Workshop Download
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I'm living in the Best Korea. 사랑해요 김치맨!
    December 2008
    2,241 Posts
    damn thats big ass rank
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2015
    58 Posts
    damn thats big ass rank
    The sizes of the ranks can be changed in the config :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2016
    65 Posts
    I made something exactly like this I just never decided to release it, great job!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

June 2017
    1 Posts
    Can you make so it shows still the rank but when the name is t.ex "ST PVT #### Name"?

6. Post #6
    November 2015
    58 Posts
    Can you make so it shows still the rank but when the name is t.ex "ST PVT #### Name"?
    Updated
    Can now work with TEAMs (jobs)

7. Post #7
    June 2014
    38 Posts
    It would be cool to add a command or a panel to give or remove ranks from people, since the system currently uses steam names, which means that you can' t display a rank by changing someone' s caracter name in a clockwork shema for example.

Nice work tho.

8. Post #8
    November 2015
    58 Posts
    It would be cool to add a command or a panel to give or remove ranks from people, since the system currently uses steam names, which means that you can' t display a rank by changing someone' s caracter name in a clockwork shema for example.

Nice work tho.
    It doesn't use steam names
    The script works fine with nutscript names so I assume it'll work with clockwork names too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    June 2014
    38 Posts
    It doesn't use steam names
    The script works fine with nutscript names so I assume it'll work with clockwork names too
    I need to test it back then cause it didnt work for my gamemode, i' ll look into it thanks :)

10. Post #10

April 2017
    3 Posts
    Great work! It would be better that it had a rank system where you can do !promote USERNAME or !demote USERNAME, and it saves their rank in the system, also making it so you can allow certain jobs to promote and demote. This would prevent self promotions. Thank you!