1. Post #1

July 2015
    377 Posts
    Five young Romanians thought that it would be fun to fake a terrorist attack on the streets of the Romanian town of Ploiesti, in Prahova county, but their joke ended badly for them.
    Driving a black BMW, the pranksters were stopping people on the street and, in a bad English, were asking them about a certain address, reports local Adevarul.
    As it was dark outside, people didn’t realize that it was just a bad joke and alerted the police. In the panic of the moment, one of them called the emergency number and said that several foreigners have fired a gun in the center of Ploiesti. Moreover, he even said that a bullet had passed him and hit a car.
    In just a few minutes, the city center was filled with police cars, the main exits from the city being blocked. The car with the “terrorists” was finally identified and stopped in traffic after a movie-like chase.
    All five “terrorists” were taken in for questioning. They said that they only wanted to make a joke, without realizing that it could turn into something serious.
    Source

Smart
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

2. Post #2
    February 2016
    568 Posts
    What assholes, this shit isn't funny when it's happening for real
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 22 (list)

3. Post #3
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    7,771 Posts
    What assholes, this shit isn't funny when it's happening for real
    As stupid as they were I think the idiot that said they fired a gun should also be charged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Switzerland Show Events Winner Winner x 41 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    January 2017
    61 Posts
    sparking fear in an already paranoid society. hilarious.

i don't think they should necessarily get jail time for this, but definitely not off with nothing. at least they're getting a fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    February 2016
    568 Posts
    As stupid as they were I think the idiot that said they fired a gun should also be charged.
    Them included

6. Post #6
    Contains Vitamin K!
    January 2011
    4,866 Posts
    (GONE WRONG) 2017
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2011
    3,076 Posts
    sparking fear in an already paranoid society. hilarious.

i don't think they should necessarily get jail time for this, but definitely not off with nothing. at least they're getting a fine.
    Bring back public stockades?

8. Post #8
    April 2013
    1,551 Posts
    They said that they only wanted to make a joke, without realizing that it could turn into something serious.

how someone can claim this with a straight face is beyond me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Vivaldi United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    9,274 Posts
    (GONE WRONG) 2017
    It's just a prank bro!

Some people amaze me as to how they can survive when they do terminally dumb things like this.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,692 Posts
    Dat stock photo in the article.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,238 Posts
    Silver lining: response time training for cops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2008
    1,029 Posts
    Lucky they didn't get shot

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,023 Posts
    I found it funny in the sense that the world seems to have now gone from "innocent until proven guilty" to "guilty until proven innocent".