1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,405 Posts
    Coming to PC you say?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,674 Posts
    Weird to see it have maskless characters. Are they gonna lose the whole everyone wears super elaborate helmets style they had?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    7,314 Posts
    Weird to see it have maskless characters. Are they gonna lose the whole everyone wears super elaborate helmets style they had?
    Players don't wear helmets in the Tower. This game is probably just giving people the option to go maskless elsewhere.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,674 Posts
    Players don't wear helmets in the Tower. This game is probably just giving people the option to go maskless elsewhere.
    Yeah but the characters in the poster are obviously in combat. Pretty much all of the marketing material and art of the first game showed characters wearing helmets, it's weird to seem them go completely away from that. I don't mind though, if a game gives me an option to not wear a helmet, I'll never wear it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2013
    753 Posts
    Hopefully it will come with an in-game story this time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    10,100 Posts
    Hopefully it will come with an in-game story this time.
    And more planets, and not returning to Earth again and again, and not "oh it's this enemy you've been fighting all game but different now" etc

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,610 Posts
    Can we play as the fallen this time? They're genuinely on our side of the conflict, but there's always an excuse as to why they're against us, either they're corrupted, or going rogue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,703 Posts
    That poster honestly looks fake as hell to me. I mean, just look at that weird-ass weapon the lady on the left is holding. Looks like a straight up Desert Eagle someone painted white and blue. Far off any of the actually good sci-fi designs Bungie designed for Destiny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,641 Posts
    That poster honestly looks fake as hell to me. I mean, just look at that weird-ass weapon the lady on the left is holding. Looks like a straight up Desert Eagle someone painted white and blue. Far off any of the actually good sci-fi designs Bungie designed for Destiny.
    idk dude.

Seems pretty plausible to me.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,674 Posts
    That looks nothing like a desert eagle. It looks as much as a desert eagle as it does any other pistol.

12. Post #12
    Mud
    Cute Member
    April 2010
    4,467 Posts
    there are straight up glocks in destiny

theres even an m4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Pakistan Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)