1. Post #1761
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,641 Posts
    All caught up on whitelist requests, sorry for the wait.

In other news:
    I took server 2 offline today. It died only a few weeks in so I see no reason to keep it around. I'm looking for new ideas for when I bring it back up. I thought about making it into a creative map to screw around on in the meantime (or forever).
    The server's one year anniversary is February 17th! Unfortunately, I just found out I'm working that day. Therefore I'm going to hold the event on the 16th. What is the event? I guess people just show up and we fuck around. Possible activities may include: scavenger hunts, prizes, fights in Fulsy Field, who knows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1762
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,616 Posts
    I took server 2 offline today. It died only a few weeks in so I see no reason to keep it around. I'm looking for new ideas for when I bring it back up. I thought about making it into a creative map to screw around on in the meantime (or forever).
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...nerator-preset

My vote still goes to using the 'Super-Beta' preset from this thread.

3. Post #1763
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    8,203 Posts
    All caught up on whitelist requests, sorry for the wait.

In other news:
    The server's one year anniversary is February 17th! Unfortunately, I just found out I'm working that day. Therefore I'm going to hold the event on the 16th. What is the event? I guess people just show up and we fuck around. Possible activities may include: scavenger hunts, prizes, fights in Fulsy Field, who knows.
    Maybe you could make a backup of fulsy field and spawn a wither in there to fight, then roll back on event finish?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1764
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,233 Posts
    Maybe you could make a backup of fulsy field and spawn a wither in there to fight, then roll back on event finish?
    If we have world edit we could replace the stone with bedrock/obsidian to keep the Wither contained.

5. Post #1765
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,641 Posts
    I just reverted everything you fucked up with one command. Go grief somewhere else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

6. Post #1766
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    626 Posts
    It's been a few years since I've played on an FP minecraft server, maybe it's time to try and get back into it.
    IGN is emmkai
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1767
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,641 Posts
    Alright guys, the one year anniversary is coming up next week! Feb.16th (Friday) will be the official day of celebration as I'm working on the actual anniversary. Not planning anything special, just pop in for however long you want and whenever you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

8. Post #1768
    November 2011
    1,475 Posts
    Well happy anniversary today, I'll celebrate by going to work!

9. Post #1769
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    35,216 Posts
    Well happy anniversary today, I'll celebrate by going to work!
    Myself as well.

I'll try to get on tonight, whenever I get off work, but that may not be until technically "tomorrow" at 1am EST