1. Post #1401
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,804 Posts
    Happy I live so close, unfortunate that I see no ladder to ground level
    It's actually quite close to your nether portal. Check the signs that lead to your portal ;^)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #1402
    April 2011
    1,032 Posts
    Can I be whitelisted? Minecraft name: juliustoth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1403
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    3,570 Posts
    Planetcraker 2.0? Anyone wish to crash the server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1404
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,473 Posts
    Planetcraker 2.0? Anyone wish to crash the server?
    What?

5. Post #1405

October 2014
    114 Posts
    Could I play? My IGN is Stolons

6. Post #1406
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    3,570 Posts
    On the old server a few players were amassing large amounts of TNT underground with the intent to eventually set it off, with the presumed side effect of the server probably needing a restart afterwards. The server died off before the plan came to fruition, however.

Edited:

It was code named “Planetcracker” and kept to eyes-only secrecy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #1407
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    7,220 Posts
    As a sidenote, my little group of swampy islands off the coast of the claylands is now Nether-connected, and shall be heretofore known as The Bayou.

Now to actually build something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Hungary Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)