1. Post #1
    /////////
    April 2011
    9,506 Posts
    A state judge has ordered Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt’s office to release thousands of documents related to Pruitt’s communications with the energy industry. The Thursday ruling comes the day before a scheduled Senate vote on Pruitt’s nomination to run the Environmental Protection Agency.

Judge Aletia Haynes Timmons of the District Court of Oklahoma County ruled that the attorney general’s office will have until Tuesday to turn over more than 2,500 emails and other documents. The watchdog group Center for Media and Democracy, with legal representation from the American Civil Liberties Union, had filed a lawsuit against Pruitt earlier this month, alleging that his office had violated Oklahoma’s open records law.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...v21e3dmg6i529&
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux SeaMonkey United States Show Events Starred Starred x 9 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2013
    1,216 Posts
    Will be very interesting to see if anything comes of this. Frankly, though, even if a conflict of interest or a violation of open records is revealed, I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans in congress ignore it and carry on with the confirmation hearing.

Do you have a more mainstream source on this?

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,939 Posts
    Will be very interesting to see if anything comes of this. Frankly, though, even if a conflict of interest or a violation of open records is revealed, I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans in congress ignore it and carry on with the confirmation hearing.

Do you have a more mainstream source on this?
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/16/judge...rency-law.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2009
    116 Posts
    Can they do the same with the taxes of Mr. Wall Stree- I mean Trump?

5. Post #5
    June 2014
    303 Posts
    Can they do the same with the taxes of Mr. Wall Stree- I mean Trump?
    Please don't associate the New York economic blast furnace with that pampered pissbaby.