1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    12,505 Posts
    i cant believe there are people who see young adults venting on tumblr as this much of a threat

Edited:

like where do you live like holy shit because i live in reality

Edited:

do sargon and jontron live in some dystopic society where out of shape women with dyed hair lynch them like whats the deal

like is this some sort of obsession with being the underdog or victim, i do not get it
    They're not a threat, but it's worth pointing out why they're wrong.

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,085 Posts
    i cant believe there are people who see young adults venting on tumblr as this much of a threat

Edited:

Edited:

do sargon and jontron live in some dystopic society where out of shape women with dyed hair lynch them like whats the deal

like is this some sort of obsession with being the underdog or victim, i do not get it
    And in your reality protests aren't burning and breaking shit to silence dissenters, nobody is punching people for their (bad) opinions during street interviews, and WSJ never wrote a hit-piece of shite yellow journalism on PewDiePie?

I don't think we're in the same plane of existence here, either that, or you threw that around just to make little of someone, which btw, was pretty uncalled for.

Edited:

Also, they're a threat to people's livelyhood/hobbies. Pewd lost quite a fucking lot here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member

July 2009
    9,212 Posts
    And in your reality protests aren't burning and breaking shit to silence dissenters, nobody is punching people for their (bad) opinions during street interviews, and WSJ never wrote a hit-piece of shite yellow journalism on PewDiePie?

I don't think we're in the same plane of existence here, either that, or you threw that around just to make little of someone, which btw, was pretty uncalled for.

Edited:

Also, they're a threat to people's livelyhood/hobbies. Pewd lost quite a fucking lot here.
    Antifa being a throbbing mound of ducks is a very different problem. Most-- if not the vast majority-- of protestors are doing it peacefully.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,155 Posts
    Not to mention that Antifa are considered fucking jokes by the vast majority of the left and don't want anything to do with them, or the crazed "SJW" college kids.

Meanwhile the far right control all three branches of the US government, caused brexit, lead in polls in both France and the Netherlands, have Russia sowing dissent across the world and have random nut jobs go out and commit fucking shootings in various countries. They also have popular you tube channels and Trump is defended and praised by the mainstream right not to mention he got elected.

The hard right are keeping the poor fucked with very little social mobility, deny climate change and are seriously incompetent at governing which is causing chaos throughout the world. They are popular and continue to court support by the masses by spreading hatred via lies and are generally all round bloody awful people.

But let's ignore all that. An asshole leftist in Poland kicked some bin over during a otherwise peaceful protest and a college guy in the west coast US claims to hate himself because he's not black enough, these are the guys we clearly need to focus on and are the ones who are the poison to society.

This shit is beyond infuriating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 31Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Bold
    Italics

Essayist

January 2006
    1,864 Posts
    I just clicked at a random point and Sargon and Kraut and Jon were making shit up about Cultural marxism, so lets end that meme once and for all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

[Emphasis Mine]
    It was never funny to begin with.
    You are aware there was an actual, genuine controversy when the page on so-called Cultural Marxism was, for the most part, torn apart and replaced with the "Frankfurt School Conspiracy" yes?

If you're not, then I'll do the thing my high-school Spanish teacher did and say, "anyone can edit Wikipedia."

Except not anyone can.

Wikipedia is demonstrably steeped in bureaucratic hegemony and formalism, to the extent that someone's years as an editor count for more than their citations, their real-world expertise, or really anything else.

Cultural Marxism is a real thing. A real "not a conspiracy" thing.

Think of it like this.

The overwhelming majority of Americans think that the Civil War was a war fought about slavery. Not about anything else.

Except that it wasn't. You don't need to be some high-level History wizard, or a Southerner, to plainly see that on the run-up to the American Civil War, a lot of issues were at stake, bigger issues than just, "can we have slaves or not." Never mind that there were a lot of issues to the whole slavery thing that made it more complicated and nuanced than just, "have 'em or don't," like the fact that the places which abolished and largely decried slavery were more highly industrialized and urbanized, and stood to lose far less than oh, large agrarian regions with high demands for manpower in employment that is, even today, not preferable (or done) by people with any socio-economic mobility.

But.

A lot of teachers in America were taught that the Civil War was a war about slavery, by teachers that were taught that the Civil War was a war about slavery, by teachers that were taught that the war was a war about slavery, by teachers who grew up in the period after the war, when there was a genuine and invested interest in the creation of anti-southern propaganda.

Said teachers, teaching teachers, created textbooks that taught teachers. If I really have to do some weird magically hokey-pokey to show how that creates an intellectual bias, then this is all lost on whoever's reading this.

But, if you accept that the intellectual bias becomes created, then you accept that, the way you teach certain things shapes the reality of certain things.

Another example.

At the end of the U.S. Presidential inauguration, the President says, "so help me god." These words are not part of the constitutional oath of office however. They are based entirely on a likely fabricated account by a Historian who himself swears he heard them as an eight year old child at George Fucking Washington's inauguration.

So, a historian (likely) made up some fact, and that fact is now the actual fact, that formulates and shapes the oath of office of every president since then.

The way we are taught things influences how we perceive the things we are taught. End of story, on that, at least.

The idea behind the Frankfurt School Conspiracy (the actual conspiracy) is that a group of German Social-Realists realized this, and came to agree that you have to intentionally teach a version of the facts that you want to become the real version of the facts. In this way, you shape society in later generations.

You might argue whether or not there is some real conspiracy to this effect (my money's on 'there is not') but you cannot deny that teacher's biases can, and will, effect the focuses of their teaching and some of the salient effects of their teaching.

Or, have you seriously never had a teacher who blatantly did not give a shit about what they were teaching, and were a shitty teacher because of it? Can you imagine a teacher who secretly did not give a shit about their subject, and thereby was unnoticeable a worse teacher for it? Can you imagine a teacher who secretly believed in Intelligent Design, and taught Evolution less-well as a result?

If "yes," then congratulations, you've endorsed the Frankfurt School Conspiracy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    March 2014
    5,982 Posts
    Wikipedia is extremely biased on this topic for the same reason the gamergate article is terrible. It's a "conspiracy theory" in the same way gamergate is a misogynist hate campaign to get womeynz out of gaming.
    Haha no. This is the birthplace of Cultural Marxism, an ideology that hardly ever exists outside of right-wing conspiratard minds, and when it does it is not the same. Bear in mind the description "in modern political parlence refers to", so there is more than one meaning for the phrase. This is what Sargon and Kraut are spoonfeeding Jon though. It has shifted - instead of Frankfurt School, it is SJWs and instead of massification, it is PC culture. A related consp. theory is Alex Jones' globalist social engineering.

I am sorry but the Wikipedia description is completely correct. This hasnt been written by SJWs, this hasnt been written about alt-right or GG. It predates them all, this theory is from the 90s. Each time you talk about "Cultural Marxism" all you are saying is that you have been MEMEd and you arent aware of it.

What circles you frequent is none of my business but I can say 1-2 of them are plain wrong if you take Cultural Marxism allegations at any seriousness.

And fuck off with Gamergate, im not talking about that at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

7. Post #87

December 2015
    2,247 Posts
    When did Cultural Marxism become a bad thing?

8. Post #88
    March 2014
    5,982 Posts
    Im trying to understand what you are trying to convey with this essay.

Are you claiming there is an actual conspiracy about shitty teachers and political propaganda being orchestrated for a purpose?
    What do you mean by a "group of German social realists", which is an art movement?
    Do you mean to say Cultural Marxism's definition is shitty teachers or political propaganda changing the reality of students, and thus it predates Marxism itself?

I am pretty sure you are talking about something completely different and not what me or them are tlaking about, and calling that "Cultural Marxism". Here is what CM is according to the theories' first proponents:
    At Weyrich's request William S. Lind wrote a short history of his conception of Cultural Marxism for The Free Congress Foundation; in it Lind identifies the presence of homosexuals on television as proof of Cultural Marxist control over the mass media and claims that Herbert Marcuse considered a coalition of "blacks, students, feminist women and homosexuals" as a vanguard of cultural revolution.
    And the direct link to current Youtube generation:
    In 1999 Lind led the creation of an hour-long program entitled "Political Correctness: The Frankfurt School".[52] Some of Lind's content went on to be reproduced by James Jaeger in his YouTube film "CULTURAL MARXISM: The Corruption of America".
    Where exactly is Wikipedia incorrect here? They are conveying real world events and Lind's actual opinions. If you have doubts about Lind's influence and can afford to trust this guy:

The intellectual historian Martin Jay commented on this phenomenon saying that Lind's original documentary:

"... spawned a number of condensed textual versions, which were reproduced on a number of radical right-wing sites. These in turn led to a welter of new videos now available on YouTube, which feature an odd cast of pseudo-experts regurgitating exactly the same line. The message is numbingly simplistic: all the ills of modern American culture, from feminism, affirmative action, sexual liberation and gay rights to the decay of traditional education and even environmentalism are ultimately attributable to the insidious influence of the members of the Institute for Social Research who came to America in the 1930's."
    And also:

Segments of William S. Lind's writings on Cultural Marxism have been found within Breivik's manifesto.
    If you dont consider wikipedia to be making shit up, are you still certain you are with us? Like, talking about the same topic? I dont see anything about Marxists, gays, jews or SJWs in your essay

Edited:

When did Cultural Marxism become a bad thing?
    When did it become a real thing?

Here discounting Crazy Ivans definition that it is education propaganda since im waiting for an answer for that. And if you consider that to be Cultural Marxism, well education propaganda is bad IMO, because factual education should triumph whatever bias you have no matter how righteous you find it to be.

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,602 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Well most of these guys have been flagged by an SJW or a group of SJWs at least once. I mean that doesn't make them special or anything, but most of them have, in a sense, been attacked at least once.

With that said, consider the following: Sargon has been continuously subjecting himself to story after story about SJWs doing terrible things and almost nothing else since 2014. Some of these other guys have been doing it even longer. I don't doubt most of them were scumbags before they got started but you are seriously asking to have your worldview distorted if you do something like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #90
    March 2014
    5,982 Posts
    Well most of these guys have been flagged by an SJW or a group of SJWs at least once. I mean that doesn't make them special or anything, but most of them have, in a sense, been attacked at least once.

With that said, consider the following: Sargon has been continuously subjecting himself to story after story about SJWs doing terrible things and almost nothing else since 2014. Some of these other guys have been doing it even longer. I don't doubt most of them were scumbags before they got started but you are seriously asking to have your worldview distorted if you do something like this.
    Imagine making a Youtube career out of SJW commentary.

At least some deviate to other topics too, like how disgusting Islam really is and stuff.

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,602 Posts
    Imagine making a Youtube career out of SJW commentary.

At least some deviate to other topics too, like how disgusting Islam really is and stuff.
    A lot of them do, but it mainly seems to be in response to SJWs defending Islam. That's kind of a theme with these guys: If the SJWs weren't defending it, then it wouldn't be a problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,405 Posts
    I swear these people's lives would lose all meaning if they didn't have the vague fear of SJW's being around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

13. Post #93
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    19,224 Posts

Just shows they lack critical thinking skills and the ability to self-reflect, if anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,266 Posts
    Somehow the thought of listening to Sargon again actually became more horrible with the thought I'd have to listen to Sky and JonTron talk politics too

Cursed video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,405 Posts
    Somehow the thought of listening to Sargon again actually became more horrible with the thought I'd have to listen to Sky and JonTron talk politics too

Cursed video
    At least you don't have to listen to people with no bigger issues in their lives mouth breathe about SJW's again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #96
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    19,224 Posts
    I used to like Jontron's content but independently of his political stances, I started losing interest when he started relying on shock-value or absurdist skits. I just liked it when he goofed on a video game or a type of video game. Even his Star Wars series wasn't bad because at least the bits there had kind of a theme and a point.

But yeah my interest in his stuff dropped a while back and especially with the goofy shit he's been saying on his Twitter that shows a real lack of any insight whatsoever, I can't willfully listen to him talk about politics anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,085 Posts
    Not to mention that Antifa are considered fucking jokes by the vast majority of the left and don't want anything to do with them, or the crazed "SJW" college kids.

Meanwhile the far right control all three branches of the US government, caused brexit, lead in polls in both France and the Netherlands, have Russia sowing dissent across the world and have random nut jobs go out and commit fucking shootings in various countries. They also have popular you tube channels and Trump is defended and praised by the mainstream right not to mention he got elected.

The hard right are keeping the poor fucked with very little social mobility, deny climate change and are seriously incompetent at governing which is causing chaos throughout the world. They are popular and continue to court support by the masses by spreading hatred via lies and are generally all round bloody awful people.

But let's ignore all that. An asshole leftist in Poland kicked some bin over during a otherwise peaceful protest and a college guy in the west coast US claims to hate himself because he's not black enough, these are the guys we clearly need to focus on and are the ones who are the poison to society.

Never claimed the far-right fucktards are any better, Brexit, Trump and all their friends are doing just as bad.

At least you don't have to listen to people with no bigger issues in their lives mouth breathe about SJW's again.
    Why is this an issue, again? Leisure time leads well to reading, thinking and discussing. A lot of the older philosophers were rich motherfuckers who could just afford to be doing that rather than mind-numbing repetitive labor.

Denouncing people for their priviledges is a lazy way of discrediting them rather than discussing their points.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    31,860 Posts
    Fuck mate, if Sargon is an alt-righter in your eyes then that term is absolutely useless.
    It's an easy mistake to make. Sargon makes a lot of the same talking points the alt-right makes, attacks the same targets the alt-right attacks, defends alt-right stalwarts with genuine and not so genuine arguments, and generally falls to the right on every issue except economics, where he has criticized capitalism often enough to make me wonder why he labels himself a "classical liberal", who would have more alike with the neoliberalism that he hates so much.

Cursed video
    To be fair I turned it on at a random moment and heard Sargon correct someone else that it's not all progressives that are the crazy social justice which is better than what I've seen some posters in this very thread say previously on FP.
    I used to like Jontron's content but independently of his political stances, I started losing interest when he started relying on shock-value or absurdist skits. I just liked it when he goofed on a video game or a type of video game. Even his Star Wars series wasn't bad because at least the bits there had kind of a theme and a point.

But yeah my interest in his stuff dropped a while back and especially with the goofy shit he's been saying on his Twitter that shows a real lack of any insight whatsoever, I can't willfully listen to him talk about politics anymore.
    I think what happened was someone who wasn't very politically experienced got dogpiled by leftist wingnuts and the only people who stuck up for him happened to be people like Sargon who have successfully brought him into the fold with their line of thinking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

19. Post #99
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    27,196 Posts
    I dont think Jon's a bad guy in any way, some of his views if they are what i think he means them to be are fine, some i disagree with, but in general he's a normal guy.

The issue i think he has is he explains his views like a fucking idiot.

Edited:

With all due respect of course, big fan 10/10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

20. Post #100
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    19,224 Posts
    I think the necessary part of being a content viewer or a member of the audience is knowing when to separate someone from their content. Someone can put out some decent stuff but be kind of a dumb moron. And vice versa. Someone can put out terrible content but be a pretty nice person!

Just kinda depends on what your personal line is for different things that can be breached.

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,734 Posts

I think what happened was someone who wasn't very politically experienced got dogpiled by leftist wingnuts and the only people who stuck up for him happened to be people like Sargon who have successfully brought him into the fold with their line of thinking.
    This is exactly what I was afraid of when when GG first started- nothing would really be solved, the other side would just recruit more fir thier own for a net increase in total assholes on either side. Left and Right don't cancel each other out, they just cross-pollinate to better reproduce than they ever could alone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #102
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    7,533 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

its just right-wing sjw's complaining about left wing sjw's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,573 Posts

Don't forget every time I tell you a land whale wants to #killallmen I get extra kudos, credibility, subs, and I get to chain up reinforcement of the administration by saying this is why trump won!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,123 Posts
    The overwhelming majority of Americans think that the Civil War was a war fought about slavery. Not about anything else.

Except that it wasn't.
    Of COURSE the civil war was fought over slavery! Anyone who says "states rights" is bullshitting you. It's a practically unanimous consensus at this point.

Here's Ty Seidul, PragerU, a very conservative youtube channel, to explain it in this video.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    12,916 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

"it doesn't affect me so it's not real"

A shit ton of these 'tumblr people' as you call them have six figure jobs in entertainment, media, and marketing, and they use them as leverage points to fuck over people they don't like. Repeatedly and permanently.

It's like you didn't even read anything about why there was a stream in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,501 Posts
    Yeah, but it has been used recently a lot by, at least, Sargon's circle of belief, to refer to someone becoming anti-sjw. Also apparently the term for such a person is a "Shitlord" but meh, it's just ephemeral language.
    You're taking it a bit too seriously, it's more of a meme for sargon than anything

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,602 Posts

A shit ton of these 'tumblr people' as you call them have six figure jobs in entertainment, media, and marketing, and they use them as leverage points to fuck over people they don't like. Repeatedly and permanently.

It's like you didn't even read anything about why there was a stream in the first place.
    So do you care about this because you think they're special in that way or do you care because you think they specifically need to be brought to justice as opposed to the thousands of other people who do exactly the same thing?

28. Post #108
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    7,533 Posts

thats basically nothing compared to all the higher up right wing lunatics who are doing the same thing (and there are a lot more of them) but people go after sjw's because they're low hanging fruit

29. Post #109
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    12,916 Posts
    So do you care about this because you think they're special in that way or do you care because you think they specifically need to be brought to justice as opposed to the thousands of other people who do exactly the same thing?
    McCarthyism in any form is bullshit, regardless of the source.

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,602 Posts
    McCarthyism in any form is bullshit, regardless of the source.
    You know we're talking about a guy that petitioned for a temporary ban on social justice courses in universities, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #111
    October 2016
    482 Posts
    The fact that the mark of an enlightened anti-sjw is a reference to a movie made by two transwomen with colored hair is somewhat ironic I think
    Woah, you mean I can't enjoy the works of a person who I don't agree 100% with? Does this mean books by Orson Scott Card are a big no no for me? Because I disagree with his political opinion?

What about all the authors of books made in a time where racism was okay?

Oh crap, Robert De Niro is an antivaxxer, can't enjoy any of his movies now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,471 Posts
    lets be honest, orson scott card books should be a no no for you because they're terrible

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    9,392 Posts
    Woah, you mean I can't enjoy the works of a person who I don't agree 100% with? Does this mean books by Orson Scott Card are a big no no for me? Because I disagree with his political opinion?
    Nah but it's kind of like being a racist and your favorite song being love train. The allegory at play in the matrix is quite literally about them.

34. Post #114
    October 2016
    482 Posts
    lets be honest, orson scott card books should be a no no for you because they're terrible
    Sure pal, and all these awards they got are fake and don't represent the quality of the works

https://www.google.de/search?q=orson...jEA5wIyCCwAAAA

Edited:

Nah but it's kind of like being a racist and your favorite song being love train. The allegory at play in the matrix is quite literally about them.
    How is the concept of red pill (representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality) about the directors being transwomen?

How is being anti-SJW against transgender?

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    9,392 Posts
    Sure pal, and all these awards they got are fake and don't represent the quality of the works

Edited:

How is the concept of red pill (representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality) about the directors being transwomen?

The "red pill" in 4chan/reddit colloquialism goes a little more than just """anti-sjw""".

Usually it entails learning about the jewish question, why women are all BITCHES who reject good nice guys for assholes, why multiculturalism doesn't work, etc..

All comforting wall shadows
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

36. Post #116
    August 2013
    3,846 Posts

The "painful truth of reality" that redpillers will tell you about trans individuals is that they're still their original gender but with a mental disorder. Intentional misgendering and their "attack helicopter" trite isn't isolated to them but it is characteristic of their opinions on transfolk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,471 Posts

Edited:

read the gatefather trilogy and just try to come away with an intact will to live, i dare you

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    9,448 Posts
    I think its sargon and jontrons right to discuss this always but I sort of think jontron at least is a massive idiot - it's obvious he's skim read like 3 articles, decided they have a lot of opinions based on emotion

no opinion on sargon - haven't listened to him much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    December 2016
    1,504 Posts
    Sky reciting the 14 words was fucking hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    31,860 Posts
    I think its sargon and jontrons right to discuss this always but I sort of think jontron at least is a massive idiot - it's obvious he's skim read like 3 articles, decided they have a lot of opinions based on emotion

no opinion on sargon - haven't listened to him much
    I don't get the impression that jontron even reads articles but instead just shares what he hears from people around him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)