1. Post #681
    November 2014
    1,303 Posts
    4 new teaser achievements were added, with the codename 'grv'. Wonder where I've seen that before:
    Time
    Is
    Money
    Friend

doubt it's HS and GB due to the small number

unless it's just a single map of the two?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #682
    Gold Member
    July 2016
    374 Posts
    Time
    Is
    Money
    Friend

doubt it's HS and GB due to the small number

unless it's just a single map of the two?
    Even for a single map it'd be six or seven, with 3 difficulty achivements, 1 general completion achivement and then 2 or 3 "Do X thingy" achivements.

Most likely related an upcoming weapon pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #683
    January 2016
    558 Posts
    The number of achievements in the tease doesn't have to match the number in the DLC, I believe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #684
    September 2012
    117 Posts
    So, apprently infamy 3.0 is finally coming soon? http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620...2133549393601/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #685
    The FlatOutoholic
    November 2010
    3,053 Posts
    So, apprently infamy 3.0 is finally coming soon? http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620...2133549393601/
    I hope it's a rework of the current system, rather than "add more levels lol" kinda thing.

If this shit doesn't give me any reason for going beyond the infamy level I'm currently at besides cosmetics, it's bogus for me. Others may like it, that's for sure, but I wont touch that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #686
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    13,907 Posts
    They could just do a similar system to badass points in Borderlands 2 without it fucking over the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #687
    The FlatOutoholic
    November 2010
    3,053 Posts
    They could just do a similar system to badass points in Borderlands 2 without it fucking over the game.
    Are you outta your mind?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #688
    June 2013
    469 Posts
    Infamy directly influencing builds was a huge, huge, huge mistake and they should stay far, far away from doing anything like that again.

An Infamy 2.0-esque addition would be fine, as in the bonuses have no major effect to in-heist gameplay. That's as far as it should have ever gone in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #689
    June 2014
    537 Posts
    You say that but every little addition you make with badass points eventually add up and without them you'd be insanely weaker in that game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #690
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,876 Posts
    Infamy is kind of in a weird place for me. It feels kind of pointless since the current rewards are just masks (of which I'm not really a collector), and experience boosts so I can hit the next infamy level even faster. I somewhat like the idea of infamy giving permanent boosts to players, BUT I can completely understand why it isn't a good idea overall. Is there even anything they could add that would make infamy worthwhile without breaking the game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

11. Post #691
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,620 Posts
    half of me wants whatever the infamy 3.0 equivalent of 25-100 to still be 25-100 so I don't have to do anything more and just reap the rewards of whatever's new

half of me wants some sort of grind back that isn't occasional achievements or trivial safehouse trophies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #692
    June 2013
    469 Posts
    The XP boosts are fine, the tree bonuses are not though. Infamy V being requirement to make optimal builds is stupid as hell.

OVK now has a lot of things they could give through infamy that won't directly affect gameplay. On top of what 2.0 brought, they could also provide extra skillsets, skill profiles, player locked skins, safehouse shit and if it ever becomes a thing, suit/armor customization (as in you can pick a certain outfit regardless of heist, like using Green Bridge's raincoat on Big Bank or w/e.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #693
    July 2009
    1,355 Posts
    One of the problems is that it'd be difficult to trash the current system because it's so established. They'd have to do something about the achievements and masks to include them in the new system, else they're lost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome New Zealand Show Events

14. Post #694
    June 2010
    1,066 Posts
    I figured out how to edit the Credits file, so I decided to fix it up:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #695
    January 2013
    590 Posts
    wow i can't believe dragan is only two years old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

16. Post #696
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,480 Posts
    i cant believe dragan is fucking dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

17. Post #697
    January 2016
    558 Posts
    I think, at a guess, that one of the weapons we're getting is a community/free grenade launcher. It would fit the goblin weaponry stereotype, and it's something OVK said they wanted to add to the game.

18. Post #698
    sometimes I feel like going into a spastic rage so I can get a cool title but then it would be a bad title, and it wouldnt be cool
    January 2010
    15,442 Posts
    I figured out how to edit the Credits file, so I decided to fix it up:

so does this mean "John" killed him

Edited:

why don't we just add paragon levels from diablo 3 while we're at it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

19. Post #699
    September 2016
    131 Posts
    I can see an infinite infamy where you no longerlose all your skill points while climbing to the next level.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Argentina Show Events

20. Post #700
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Vietnam Show Events

21. Post #701
    April 2014
    139 Posts
    -SNIP- too late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events

22. Post #702
    These are some awesome guns! Kinda dissapointed by the lack of trailer and new song, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #703
    Little Friend's ammo pool was justified by the M203.

But why's the AK17 got it too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Steam United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #704
    November 2012
    496 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Vietnam Show Events

25. Post #705
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,931 Posts
    Overkill really loves to use their High damage low ammo philosophy to ruin new weapons lately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

26. Post #706
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    2,631 Posts
    Another new sniper rifle, eh? Seems to be the what the Lebensauger originally was to the light sniper rifle class, except now for the medium class. Biggest magazine, and a modest fire rate, another straight upgrade by the looks of it.

I'm a bit disappointed though, a Russian weapons pack, and it seems like a missed opportunity to make the sniper rifle the KSVK instead..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

27. Post #707
    June 2010
    1,066 Posts
    Neat guns, but this pack isn't exactly bringing anything special.

Doesn't help that they included yet another melee weapon and some bland achievements.

28. Post #708
    January 2013
    786 Posts
    -Snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Lithuania Show Events

29. Post #709
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,389 Posts

"What do you say you have a look at this? Tell me what you see."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #710
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    2,107 Posts
    More guns to play snake eater with.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #711
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    21,017 Posts
    The AK and the Dragunov are cool, but I don't care about Russian weapons and such enough to pay for a pack of them. First DLC I'm gonna pass up in a long time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events

32. Post #712
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,754 Posts
    What the fuck is the deal with the "high damage but less ammo" balance on every gun now? Just stop doing it, is not necessary, make a gun balanced on all ends, is not hard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Brazil Show Events

33. Post #713
    June 2013
    469 Posts

Dat SVD bolt lock, mmmmmmm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

34. Post #714
    Touhou Enthusiast
    January 2011
    1,131 Posts
    Bleh, not a fan of the AK17's color. SVD looks nice tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox France Show Events

35. Post #715
    June 2013
    469 Posts
    To be fair, that's what the AK12 looks like now, color and all.

What does bug me is that damage model vs. the mag. They used the AK 7.62/AKM's damage but they use the AK12's 5.45 magazine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events

36. Post #716
    The FlatOutoholic
    November 2010
    3,053 Posts
    "Make every gun a DMR" seems to be current weapon design ideology.

Because you know, those are the only weapons that kill 960 hp standard units quickly enough to warrant usage.

What a shame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Estonia Show Events

37. Post #717
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,312 Posts
    My beautiful SVD and Bizon is locked behind 5 bucks :(

Edited:

To be fair, that's what the AK12 looks like now, color and all.

What does bug me is that damage model vs. the mag. They used the AK 7.62/AKM's damage but they use the AK12's 5.45 magazine
    That AK color looks like it's made out of gold, they should've kept a less shit color
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Bulgaria Show Events

38. Post #718
    June 2013
    469 Posts
    Tatonka SMG The Tatonka is perfect for all CQC combat and holds a high capacity magazine. Easy to use and with a high rate of fire.
    Rate of Fire: 652
    If 600~ RPM is high, what the hell is anything above that???

Edited:

That AK color looks like it's made out of gold, they should've kept a less shit color
    At least they didn't use the digi pattern they used for the Oct 2016 unveiling

Like what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events

39. Post #719
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,312 Posts
    Absolutely disgusting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Bulgaria Show Events

40. Post #720
    January 2016
    558 Posts
    Ahhh. I shoulda guessed. "grv" = GRU.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)