1. Post #1001
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    7,448 Posts
    anyone have experience with ambien and weed?

i might try it tonight
    Tell the Walrus I said hi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #1002
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    8,991 Posts
    if you keep yourself active with something (think interactive stuff like company or games rather than couchlock stuff like movies n shit) then falling asleep shouldn't be too much of a concern, maybe take it then wait 10-30 minutes to see how you're doing with the ambien alone then get smoking so you can compare the before/after effects

i should probably note that i've not slept properly for half my life and even taking downers and smoking like mad after being up for 24hrs doesn't have me passing out easily so your mileage may vary as far as falling asleep goes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #1003
    January 2017
    34 Posts
    say hi to the walrus for me

smoke some trees with him

Edited:

fucking ninja'd by Cpn Crunch21
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #1004
    Dennab
    January 2017
    61 Posts
    almost got arrested yesterday. some cop searched my car and even picked up the cup i had my weed in, but didn't open it. scary shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #1005
    April 2012
    1,015 Posts
    In New York the cops won't arrest you or even fine you for possessing weed during a traffic stop unless you have it individually bagged for resale or have more than a quarter pound. They'll confiscate it and leave you alone if that's the only offense, so I'm never worried about traveling with it.

Driving high is a different story, which is funny because when driving an auto I always wind up doing 5 under the speed limit. But if it's a manual, I drive a lot better and handle the clutch/gear ratios much more smoothly when baked. Although I like to avoid it when possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1006
    July 2014
    2,580 Posts
    I wonder if cannabis edibles can help quit smoking, this 50/50 THC-CBD cannabis coconut oil makes me feel really well and have flights of trippy visuals and thoughts and euphoria, I really love it, makes me extremely well functioning and makes me deal with my issues better.

Is this motherfucking medicine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #1007
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,060 Posts
    Eh I didn't think of that. I just heard that psychs and weed go together very well.
    They synergise. If you're on the verge of not being handle anymore it's a really bad idea.

I always smoke in the late hours of a trip and look at the wall for an hour or two though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #1008
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    8,991 Posts
    i don't think i've ever tripped without having weed at hand, i always find that when you get into that "ditsy confused no idea what you've been doing for the past 30 minutes" phase it can be pretty worthwhile to have some because it's like an anchor in that rather than sitting like an idiot wondering what the hell you're doing, you can just pack a bong or roll up or something as a little distraction while you get your bearings, of course it's also pretty handy to prevent any sudden panics as even just knowing you have something available to calm you down can itself be pretty reassuring

9. Post #1009
    July 2014
    2,580 Posts
    Killed two seeds

don't grow when stoned, people!

Edited:

This is a huge fucking wtf moment for my ears lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #1010
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,692 Posts
    Finally got a referral to a psych so i can see about going to get diagnosed for adhd. It'll take ages to get in though, but i should be good once i do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #1011
    January 2017
    34 Posts
    linguini with alfredo sauce is the shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #1012
    July 2014
    2,580 Posts
    linguini with alfredo sauce is the shit
    Did you buy the linguini from jihadists too?

Edited:

Might get some LSD and MDMA soon. Holy fuck moving out into the rurals means more durgs for me than in the city wtf is up with this weird ass world

Edited:

guess hicks are just more bored than citygoers and snort less coke and eat more shrooms I guess

Edited:

Dankrupts, on my last mix of roaches and "bong junk" and various ashtray and roach storage locations, the smoke is going to be grim as fuck, I am barely going to get high of it. In my fridge I have a few months worth of edibles but I don't really feel "really high" from eating them, it feels good and I get a few moments where shit is just amazing and I laugh at things and even see vivid closed eye visuals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #1013
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    8,619 Posts
    Drank a lot of caffeine, smoked some weed, jerked off, now I got a lip packed. Life is good.

Edited:

also listened to a fave of mine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #1014
    July 2014
    2,580 Posts

Random sudden lapses of uncontrollable, lucid and very intense memory recall followed by intense discomfort and uneasiness bordering on panic, I am not sure what is causing this.

15. Post #1015
    Starbound Server
    July 2012
    2,107 Posts
    In New York the cops won't arrest you or even fine you for possessing weed during a traffic stop unless you have it individually bagged for resale or have more than a quarter pound. They'll confiscate it and leave you alone if that's the only offense, so I'm never worried about traveling with it.

Driving high is a different story, which is funny because when driving an auto I always wind up doing 5 under the speed limit. But if it's a manual, I drive a lot better and handle the clutch/gear ratios much more smoothly when baked. Although I like to avoid it when possible.
    Is that policy or just nice cops?

Edited:

So next weekend I'm probably gonna be trying edibles for the first time. I smoke every day and still have never done these. It's weird, I haven't really ever wanted to, so I never bothered spending the dough on them. Something about just being downed for a whole day never appealed to me. I might smoke three joints throughout the day (rarely), but I never do enough to the point where I can't be productive after. That's for night time.

Edited:

Also me and my roommate almost shit ourselves earlier because Campus Public Safety just fucking charged in and holy shit my roommate and I were just like "welp guess we're going to jail." Turns out they were just looking for one of our suite-mates that got suspended and there were reports he was still on campus. We promptly emptied our rooms of all illegal things after that happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1016
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    8,619 Posts
    Is that policy or just nice cops?

Edited:

So next weekend I'm probably gonna be trying edibles for the first time. I smoke every day and still have never done these. It's weird, I haven't really ever wanted to, so I never bothered spending the dough on them. Something about just being downed for a whole day never appealed to me. I might smoke three joints throughout the day (rarely), but I never do enough to the point where I can't be productive after. That's for night time.

Edited:

Also me and my roommate almost shit ourselves earlier because Campus Public Safety just fucking charged in and holy shit my roommate and I were just like "welp guess we're going to jail." Turns out they were just looking for one of our suite-mates that got suspended and there were reports he was still on campus. We promptly emptied our rooms of all illegal things after that happened.
    I know people in NY (where I live) who were caught with weed and the cops take it and don't really even give a ticket or anything. Most cops are more concerned about safety than busting kids smoking bud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1017
    June 2013
    644 Posts
    HHHOly fuck you guys

you have to try this

Get really, really high and sit down and do some stretches
    I never really understood mediation or yoga until last night and it was some seriously pleasurable shit, your body just feels so GOOD when doing yoga baked as fuark

420/Paschimottanasana would do again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #1018
    July 2014
    2,580 Posts
    Eating a good sizeable ammount of spagetthi, ham and cheese sauce with some cannabutter infused into it and then smoking a cig in bed while watching surreal night time shit on the telly is amazening

Edited:

WOBBLEWOBBLEWOBBLE

<3 :) zzz

19. Post #1019
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    8,619 Posts
    Is a month enough time to pass a piss test if you smoke once every other day or maybe less?

20. Post #1020
    so

February 2017
    15 Posts
    Is a month enough time to pass a piss test if you smoke once every other day or maybe less?
    Definitely

~source, I did it. Others too.

21. Post #1021
    January 2015
    458 Posts
    Is there any other way you can smoke wax without requiring a rig or blow torch? This dispensary I went to just throws you free wax if you're a first time customer.

22. Post #1022
    so

February 2017
    15 Posts
    Is there any other way you can smoke wax without requiring a rig or blow torch? This dispensary I went to just throws you free wax if you're a first time customer.
    Super ghetto but you could google hot knifing. Or try to pick up a $20 g pen

Topping your bowls might be a wasteful, but I've always enjoyed it