1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,425 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 54 (list)

2. Post #2
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    3,868 Posts
    Gus my boiii
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    4,401 Posts
    Still need to finish s2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    298 Posts
    Better Call Saul is like a strange dream I have every spring. It's wonderful and magical and just absolutely perfect... then it just kind of disappears and I wake up and forget, only to be reminded occasionally that I have, in fact, watched two seasons of it and a third is on the way.

Seriously though, if you haven't given Better Call Saul a shot I recommend it highly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 55Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,303 Posts
    aaaa
    i want it now!

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    12,064 Posts
    Better Call Saul is like a strange dream I have every spring. It's wonderful and magical and just absolutely perfect... then it just kind of disappears and I wake up and forget, only to be reminded occasionally that I have, in fact, watched two seasons of it and a third is on the way.

Seriously though, if you haven't given Better Call Saul a shot I recommend it highly.
    I know right? The wait would be so unforgiving if it weren't for other shows keeping me occupied inbetween seasons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2013
    1,336 Posts
    Still need to finish s2
    season 2 is pretty slow imo but the ending is worth it.

made me love Saul even more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Vivaldi United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,817 Posts
    Fuck Chuck, can't wait to see him fuck up more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    12,852 Posts
    Fuck Chuck, can't wait to see him fuck up more.
    My opinions are mixed on Chuck. He's an asshole but he's right about his brother being a crafty liar. I think it's because they do it so well showing you how crazy he appears when he's accusing Jimmy because it's from the perspective of those around him. You know he's right but he comes off as a crazy asshole
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2010
    634 Posts
    My opinions are mixed on Chuck. He's an asshole but he's right about his brother being a crafty liar. I think it's because they do it so well showing you how crazy he appears when he's accusing Jimmy because it's from the perspective of those around him. You know he's right but he comes off as a crazy asshole
    well there's also the fact that Jimmy tried his earnest at doing things the right way, it's just that Chuck's interference not only did ruin his faith, but they also kept him in the gutter, career-wise, making him to resort to shadier decisions
    he's only right beause he left jimmy no other choices and kept undermining him at every turn he could because he couldn't stand the fact that jimmy could be equal to him in sole thing he found happyness in knowing he's better(he even blamed jimmy when he was only 11 for their father being financialy ruined so his envy towards jimmy is quite severe)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    12,852 Posts
    well there's also the fact that Jimmy tried his earnest at doing things the right way, it's just that Chuck's interference not only did ruin his faith, but they also kept him in the gutter, career-wise, making him to resort to shadier decisions
    he's only right beause he left jimmy no other choices and kept undermining him at every turn he could
    Jimmy is a pretty shady guy though. Even when given the opportunity at that law firm, he's unhappy doing things by the book. He likes cutting corners and bending the rules.

Chuck is absolutely in his way. He keeps going on about how he doesn't want Jimmy to return to his Slippin' Jimmy ways but he's the one pushing him towards that.

12. Post #12
    July 2010
    634 Posts
    Jimmy is a pretty shady guy though. Even when given the opportunity at that law firm, he's unhappy doing things by the book. He likes cutting corners and bending the rules.

Chuck is absolutely in his way. He keeps going on about how he doesn't want Jimmy to return to his Slippin' Jimmy ways but he's the one pushing him towards that.
    he got oportunity at law firm only after god knows how long working for scraps due to chuck denying him working at their firm, even after he handed them sandpiper case, Chuck was in the way from the start of his career

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    6,531 Posts
    he's only right beause he left jimmy no other choices and kept undermining him at every turn he could because he couldn't stand the fact that jimmy could be equal to him in sole thing he found happyness in knowing he's better(he even blamed jimmy when he was only 11 for their father being financialy ruined so his envy towards jimmy is quite severe)
    Chuck was right    about Jimmy abusing the law and going back to his crooked ways though. Granted, Chuck played a part in that, but it was Jimmy's choice to turn down the D&M deal, then accept it and get fired anyway. Even when he tried he just couldn't adjust to that life.   

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    12,852 Posts
    It's pretty damn weird that the head of a successful chicken franchise is also the head of a drug cartel.

Imagine if one day, Burger King offices blew up and everyone thinks it was a terror plot but it was really just part of the drug war
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,635 Posts
    It's pretty damn weird that the head of a successful chicken franchise is also the head of a drug cartel.

Imagine if one day, Burger King offices blew up and everyone thinks it was a terror plot but it was really just part of the drug war
    I think they must've been inspired by Chic Fil A, where they make it a point to make their workers say "Absolutely!" as a response more often than not and be overly enthusiastic. They give away a shitton of free food as well and get involved with the local community, which is exactly like Los Pollos in the show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,067 Posts
    Love the oversaturated color palette, haha.

17. Post #17
    January 2010
    302 Posts
    I actually met Gus at a con over the summer and I asked him about being on this show, he looked at the floor and said "I don't know" then changed the subject.

Anyway, glad to see more returning BB characters, they do a good job at making the characters appear natural and not just there for fan service.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    July 2013
    910 Posts
    Would it be smart to watch Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    13,061 Posts
    Would it be smart to watch Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad?
    No considering that Better Call Saul is an ongoing show and Breaking Bad is done.

Also a lot of the appeal of Better Call Saul is seeing references or characters from Breaking Bad and their origins. The show can stand on its own but there's no reason not to just watch Breaking Bad first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    12,852 Posts
    I hope Nacho doesn't get killed.

I know he does since he's an important character that's not in Breaking Bad and Tuco is known to kill people he likes because he has a feeling they're betraying him, but I really like that guy

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    7,112 Posts

In all fairness, blowing up a burger joint in America is an act of terror worthy of a ground invasion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    11,386 Posts
    There's something about a fictional ad for a fictional company that make the whole thing collapse into the uncanny valley for me It almost feels satirical, like it's something you'd see in GTA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,804 Posts
    Holy fuck i can't wait for season 3. i might have to watch season 2 again, it feels like forever since i watched it!

24. Post #24
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,671 Posts
    Fuck me, April cant come soon enough, been waiting for Gus to show up on BCS

25. Post #25
    Dennab
    November 2016
    313 Posts
    God damn it now I need to renew my netflix subscription again.

26. Post #26
    August 2011
    1,497 Posts
    I actually met Gus at a con over the summer and I asked him about being on this show, he looked at the floor and said "I don't know" then changed the subject.

Anyway, glad to see more returning BB characters, they do a good job at making the characters appear natural and not just there for fan service.
    reminds me of the guy who was too nervous to think of anything to say to Gus, so he said "congrats on your emmy"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    3,868 Posts
    reminds me of the guy who was too nervous to think of anything to say to Gus, so he said "congrats on your emmy"

never forget
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 36 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,246 Posts
    If s3 is where Gus shows up you can bet itll be much darker storywisev

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    12,852 Posts
    I'm just hoping that the characters that aren't in Breaking Bad are not all dead. It's kind of cheap. I prefer they do the Fast and Furious route where people are just sent to prison, put in the hospital, or the Dominican Republic.

I much prefer BCS over BB. The stakes are still high but it's not life or death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    I make avatars and stuff!
    July 2009
    2,827 Posts
    holy shit.