1. Post #1

July 2013
    238 Posts
    Title speaks for itself.

The legacy and the main multiplayer browsers are very slow. It bothers me because I need to wait 3 minutes to let them show the server I favorited. And when I go into "Internet" tab, it will show a server one by one, each by a 0.5 second. This issue isn't only on GMod, but on all of my games. Is there any fix for this?

I googled this issue through the steam forums, discussions and through Facepunch's search feature, but no one has complained this so far. Any help would be very appreciated.

2. Post #2
    January 2017
    36 Posts
    Not sure if it's %100 fix but did you try disabling unnecessary addons & workshop items that you have subscribed? Like I said, not a %100 fix but still. Edit: Might be a dumb question but don't get me wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

July 2013
    238 Posts
    Not sure if it's %100 fix but did you try disabling unnecessary addons & workshop items that you have subscribed? Like I said, not a %100 fix but still. Edit: Might be a dumb question but don't get me wrong.
    When I said that the issue happens in all my games outside GMod, then the workshop has nothing to do with. (while I have ~9 workshop addons installed) But thanks for replying either way.