1. Post #1

2. Post #2

October 2013
    1,356 Posts
    I'm so glad league is dying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2013
    1,648 Posts
    I'm so glad league is dying
    That's news to me.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    12,831 Posts
    That's news to me.
    IEM 2015 had a huge crowd for LoL, they completely overshadowed us on the CSGO side and they were there for the entire tournament. In 2016 the crowd was smaller and there was practically nobody there on the final day. It was pretty sad considering those people played to thousands of empty chairs

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    6,446 Posts
    I heard/read some really bad things about how Riot treats professional League players, so I guess it's karma.

6. Post #6
    The only reason I'm Bronze V 0LP is because I have no runes!
    August 2012
    2,949 Posts
    I heard/read some really bad things about how Riot treats professional League players, so I guess it's karma.
    To be quite honest players are treated rather well and with venture capital being a part of League Esports now there's a really high wage in the market for even the most mediocre of players.

Riot does try to improve in any aspect and try to take criticism and improve their services.

League is an esport that has set esports on the map for every other game and while you can say the lukewarm regional based League system is a bit silly compared to the system of the old. I still prefer the regional based competition into a world championship format that most locked esports like "Rocket League, Smite and League" runs.

7. Post #7

October 2013
    1,356 Posts
    That's news to me.
    LoL haven't published player stats since their boom in growth. It's common sense, you don't tell people you're going down the shitter or media will perpetuate it and people will jump ship.

Honestly with all these dumb gimmicks and terrible champions they're making, it's no wonder- they have run out of any ideas with actual substance.