1. Post #1

May 2010
    862 Posts

The things people do for $5.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 135Dumb Dumb x 7Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,277 Posts
    Holy shit i fucked died when they took out the scroll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 87 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    5,137 Posts
    It's a bit sad that someone would be so lonely that they pay someone to play with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Vivaldi Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,147 Posts
    oh god the jew part
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    December 2010
    360 Posts
    It's a bit sad that someone would be so lonely that they pay someone to play with them.
    I've used this website for that purpose a few times. It was a better experience than you would think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Friendly Friendly x 8Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2013
    1,421 Posts
    I've used this website for that purpose a few times. It was a better experience than you would think.
    of course you would
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    41,470 Posts
    I wonder how much some of those people can make in a day

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,850 Posts
    Why not just play with your friends instead?

Edited:

Oh...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Austria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,362 Posts
    I laughed so hard when they slowly unfolded the scroll, and PewDiePie's reaction was flawless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 48 (list)

10. Post #10
    January 2013
    7,379 Posts
    To the end of Israel. Let it die.

That was fucking amazing, it is like they didn't even read the scroll? amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11

December 2015
    1,976 Posts
    Now I wish I had tons of money to do this sort of stuff. Maybe I can earn some through fiver

12. Post #12
    I am a pasty white nerd who gets offended for black people because I have nothing better to do
    July 2006
    7,261 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39 (list)

13. Post #13
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    27,581 Posts
    Imagine if the media was this much on his ass back a few years ago when he screamed about raping people and yelling nigger about every few minutes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 33 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,362 Posts
    One YouTube user said: "I find this offensive bc some of my friends are jews."
    Someone kill me if they actually used a YouTube comment to use as a witness statement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 36 (list)

15. Post #15
    I pulled my testicle out of my ballsack in my dreams
    May 2007
    9,940 Posts
    While some fans found the clip funny, others said the star had gone too far.
    270,033 likes/ 5,144 dislikes out of 1,170,691 views

"some fans" is an understatement
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    October 2010
    717 Posts
    I wonder what Hila & Ethan will think of this... Not Pewdiepie's smartest move
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,214 Posts
    I wonder what Hila & Ethan will think of this... Not Pewdiepie's smartest move
    well it was a joke

Ethan and Hila make jokes about them being ethnic jews all the time afaik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 13Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    8,277 Posts
    , I misunderstood.

19. Post #19
    May 2015
    1,175 Posts
    So what's weird is that the only comment in the comments section pinned by Pewdiepie for this video is this one:

I thought it was weird that he would do this so I went to the guy's channel and he has an...interesting video.
    He's supposedly shooting at random people on a block that he and his gang are patrolling.

He apparently has some beef with Adam Saleh, the guy he's patrolling the block to "kill".

He also responded to some of the hate/attention Pewdiepie sent to him.

I'm not positive, but I think the owner of this channel is the guy in this video:
    I think the gang responsible for Swagg Huncho's (James Johnson Jr) death, who was a talented rising rapper in the area of a group called 3 Problems, was a gang called Adomygang and a gang called Bruhbruhs and maybe MKK. Now a gang wants to avenge his death. It could be some of the remainders of the original gang, or some spinoff. This is the gang shown in the drive-by video.

Maybe MKK or Adomygang is supposedly "protecting" or defending Adam Saleh.

Also a member of the original Swagg Huncho rap group "Relly Rell" (Terrell Brown Jr.) was actually jailed for 10 years for 2nd degree murder.

And he doesn't think anybody will do anything about any of this, whether he actually killed anyone or not.

Pewdiepie pinned this one hate message for a reason, which I believe to be for this idiot to get caught.

I've done way too much research into this good lord.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 45Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    November 2010
    759 Posts
    So what's weird is that the only comment in the comments section pinned by Pewdiepie for this video is this one:
    (Pieces of evidence related to gang violence, as provided by your local Internet Comment Detective)
    So, what you're getting at is that the next headline Pewdiepie shows up in is going to be along the lines of "How YouTube's Biggest Star Busted Gang Operations With One YouTube Comment," or something like that?

21. Post #21
    May 2015
    1,175 Posts
    So, what you're getting at is that the next headline Pewdiepie shows up in is going to be along the lines of "How YouTube's Biggest Star Busted Gang Operations With One YouTube Comment," or something like that?
    Nah i'm just procrastinating big time, this is all irrelevant. I just found it kind of interesting that Pewdiepie either unknowingly pinned a comment belonging to a guy like that, or did it on purpose. I don't give a shit if it "Makes headlines". It's just interesting someone can come across something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    April 2011
    670 Posts
    I click the thread for pewdiepie and end up being educated in gang wars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 52Funny Funny x 5 (list)

23. Post #23
    nox
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,326 Posts
    Does this mean PewDiePie is checking the channels of random people who leave comments on his vids? I guess it's the only way to explain why he pinned that comment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #24
    meanwhile on a channel half hosted by a jewish dude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

25. Post #25
    December 2012
    629 Posts
    I hope those dancing jungle guys end up getting big like what happened with Big Man Tyrone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,247 Posts
    Oh god. His reaction to the funnyguys is priceless

What have I done?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,076 Posts
    I hope those dancing jungle guys end up getting big like what happened with Big Man Tyrone.
    Apparently their account got deleted.

This is what happens when you search their profile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Latvia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 37 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    24,364 Posts

Pewdiepie pinned this one hate message for a reason, which I believe to be for this idiot to get caught.

I've done way too much research into this good lord.
    Great work detective!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    September 2013
    3,826 Posts
    I'd post a reply to the pinned comment, but the servers are down. Coincidence?

Edited:

I suppose replies are limited to 500?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    May 2015
    1,175 Posts
    -snip-

31. Post #31
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

32. Post #32
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,076 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Latvia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    May 2015
    1,175 Posts
    Think they meant the Funny Jungle Guys, not Big Man Tyrone, who does still have his Fiverr up.
    Oh yeah you're right. Shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2012
    629 Posts
    Oh man, that sucks. I really hope it wasn't because of what pewds made them write

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    843 Posts
    Oh man, that sucks. I really hope it wasn't because of what pewds made them write
    He didn't 'make' them write anything. Three things possibly happened.
    1.) They don't know written English enough and just wrote whatever.
    2.) They do know and don't give a shit because it's obviously a joke.
    3.)Whoever manages their Fiverr page saw it and who it was from, thought it was hilarious and pushed it through.

Even if everything I say is wrong, there's no way on this fucking planet this was malicious in any way and anyone perpetuating that is just using his name for clicks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

37. Post #37
    September 2013
    3,826 Posts
    I don't know what he expected. I knew they were gonna do it, just like those school kids who would spell out memes. They're just poor people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,658 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Panama Show Events Friendly Friendly x 25 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,140 Posts
    Dang. I wonder how pewds will handle this situation

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,791 Posts
    funny how they didnt understand death to all jews message but there literate enough to post a message like that and correct the spelling in the subscribe to keemstar overlay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)