1. Post #41
    October 2012
    327 Posts
    The facial expressions are so good in these comics, you could fill up a whole folder with them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    August 2013
    7,252 Posts
    I am very curious    Who's soul medic sold for the pen   

3. Post #43
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    22,222 Posts
    -snip, i think i said something dead obvious and i just got it-

4. Post #44
    Dennab
    August 2015
    1,115 Posts
    I am very curious    Who's soul medic sold for the pen   
    Consensus is saying    either the pyro (because duh) or one of the TFC mercs (because he cares just enough for his team not to go to hell)    

5. Post #45
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,568 Posts
       Every character has their own afterlife according to what they think they deserve.
    Helen gets ironic punishment because she hates herself almost as much as she hates everyone else
    Medic has Hell with lawful-evil devils because he knows he's a monster but thinks he'll always get away with it
    Spy met his dead parents who told him to finish the job, because he considers himself a professional above all else
    Scout plays foosball with God because he's always upbeat and optimistic, and doesn't think he's ever actually done evil 

I thought those were the Sniper's foster parents. He's always referred to as the professional. It does seem a bit odd that they're accepting of his career now, but it's heaven after all.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #46
    June 2010
    1,986 Posts
    Oh no, the young administrator was adorable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

7. Post #47
    TFA
    March 2015
    775 Posts
    I've largely ignored the TF2 conics until now, but this prompted me to read them all from the beginning. Everything is so good, from the writing to the art. My only dissapointment is how long it'll probably be for the next one.

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,393 Posts
    Honestly pretty pleased with how it turned out. The wait was a bit excessive though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #49
    Dennab
    January 2014
    102 Posts
    I thought the administrator was hot before she used the australium
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chrome Canada Show Events Artistic x 14Funny x 2Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    January 2013
    262 Posts

close enough

before anyone thinks I'm attacking makani, I like drawing comics myself. i'm deeply familiar with the "you get the gist" technique, i just think it's amusing to point out   

11. Post #51
    July 2015
    1,802 Posts

close enough

before anyone thinks I'm attacking makani, I like drawing comics myself. i'm deeply familiar with the "you get the gist" technique, i just think it's amusing to point out   
    Wait a second... Did Scout just address Pyro as a HE?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    January 2017
    4 Posts
    I'm still curious if the Administrator and the other woman are the same person, or if they're two different people.

feel free to point out how that theory is dead

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    13,126 Posts
    Wait a second... Did Scout just address Pyro as a HE?
    Not the first time he's done that.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 33Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    15,761 Posts
    So which one was revealed as gay this time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Dennab
    January 2014
    102 Posts
    Merasmus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 27Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    June 2014
    7,207 Posts
    And to think, Merasmus was a lesbian all along
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    June 2010
    1,490 Posts
       Demo+Liver   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 53Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    July 2015
    1,802 Posts
    Not the first time he's done that.

With that one though, the caption itself was ambiguous. The other one, however, kind of made it even more implied Pyro was a male, but only because it was not as ambiguous.

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    August 2013
    7,252 Posts
       Demo+Liver   
    Tf2 even writes gay relationships better than overwatch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 33Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,568 Posts
    With that one though, the caption itself was ambiguous. The other one, however, kind of made it even more implied Pyro was a male, but only because it was not as ambiguous.
    TFC pyro was female so it balances out to ambiguous again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,558 Posts
    Honestly, that was really touching of Spy to do that. Never thought Spy would go out of his way to do that for someone, especially not him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,754 Posts
    So    is every TFC mercenary dead now? What's there left to do apart from preventing the administrator's inminent death and getting more australium?   

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,558 Posts
    So    is every TFC mercenary dead now? What's there left to do apart from preventing the administrator's inminent death and getting more australium?   
       finding out what the administrator has been trying to do for so long   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,027 Posts
    TECHNICALLY    we never actually saw TFC Engi die (that I'm aware of anyway), but I'm assuming it's heavily implied that he's dead if the Spy was disguised as him.   

EDIT:
    Since I didn't mention it yet: great issue.

Art was great, the various plots/plot elements were great, TF2's quality comedy was present in spades, and I really like that each character got a moment- even if brief- to really shine this time around (   Medic's always been my favorite class to play and his part in this issue was absolutely stellar   )

Quality stuff, I only hope it doesn't take anywhere near as long for issue #7 to come out and put a nice little bow on the plot's remaining mysteries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,783 Posts
    I hope there'll be some kind of physical release for all these once they're done, to go alongside my old The Sacrifice hardcover. They could do that thing where they put two widescreen digital 'pages' on one physical page.

These comics are so good, man.

The facial expressions are so good in these comics, you could fill up a whole folder with them
    The artist is really skilled with comedy expressions and 'acting', if you like Avatar and/or The Legend of Korra you owe it to yourself to check out her dozens of hilarious Beifong comics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,151 Posts
    I hope there'll be some kind of physical release for all these once they're done, to go alongside my old The Sacrifice hardcover. They could do that thing where they put two widescreen digital 'pages' on one physical page.

These comics are so good, man.

gonna be a chunky ass book.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 38Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    August 2013
    9,629 Posts
    Tf2 even writes gay relationships better than overwatch.
    Did you just assume my liver
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 52Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,540 Posts
    i'm suddenly reminded that a tf2 tv show might have happened on adult swim and it didn't and that's depressing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,003 Posts
    Hopefully they don't forget about it. So I'm guessing with Issue #7, it's going to be the end of the TF2 Canon story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    November 2012
    6,104 Posts
    So, I was reading the new comic and decided to be completely objective about it afterwards.
    Then this happened

You'll find me in my bunk. The whole thing is not helped by the scene prior being ambigous as to if     Pauling was distracted by the naked Soldier or the naked Zhanna, with me definitely going with the latter   .
    If I can disregard my hormones for just a moment, I thought it was a nice issue, all things considered, with a fair amount of both comedy and more serious stuff, with also some nice lore nods.
    I just hope it won't worsen upon reading it again, like it was the case with the last issue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Informative Informative x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    July 2013
    3,442 Posts
    That was amazing. I didn't expect it to come out so soon.

I miss TF2 so much

32. Post #72
    July 2013
    523 Posts
    That was amazing. I didn't expect it to come out so soon.

I miss TF2 so much
    "Soon" is so relative right now.

33. Post #73
    July 2013
    3,442 Posts
    "Soon" is so relative right now.
    Yeah, I assumed it was never happening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Zing Zing x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    July 2015
    1,115 Posts
    So, I was reading the new comic and decided to be completely objective about it afterwards.
    Then this happened

You'll find me in my bunk. The whole thing is not helped by the scene prior being ambigous as to if     Pauling was distracted by the naked Soldier or the naked Zhanna, with me definitely going with the latter   .
    If I can disregard my hormones for just a moment, I thought it was a nice issue, all things considered, with a fair amount of both comedy and more serious stuff, with also some nice lore nods.
    I just hope it won't worsen upon reading it again, like it was the case with the last issue
    I think you may be reading too deep into this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    5,792 Posts
    The wait was worth it, holy fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,144 Posts
    More Zhanna is always good. We need more Zhanna.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

37. Post #77
    February 2012
    547 Posts
    More Zhanna is always good. We need more Zhanna.
    Zhanna tenth class valve pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

38. Post #78
    July 2013
    374 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Czech Republic Show Events Funny x 25Late x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    January 2010
    841 Posts

This is a bucket filled with blood soup and foliage.
    Dear God...
    There's more.
    No...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

40. Post #80
    July 2016
    218 Posts
    The comic gave me a few more questions... First, if the Team Fortress mercs are considered rejects and are the worst team at the Administrator's disposal, why are they still earning huge amount of money from their work as seen in previous comics?

Second, if the Engineer's family has been helping the Admininstrator for many generations, then why is the Engineer in Team Fortress instead of with some other teams? For someone with 11 PhDs that doesn't seems like a reject to me.