1. Post #121
    KING
    of OVER – REACTING
    “No jokes allowed!!!”
    May 2009
    31,840 Posts
    True: the whole anime thing isn't in the document, I think.
    ok yeah im actually looking at buzzfeeds document and there is no point 14

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...ties-to-russia

where did you get that image from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 10 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    6,475 Posts
    we are currently living in a bizzaro version of whatever the fuck world we came from that diverged somewhere in 2015

god bless us all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 16 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,561 Posts
    we are currently living in a bizzaro version of whatever the fuck world we came from that diverged somewhere in 2015

god bless us all
    this is the dimension where Superman was never born
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

4. Post #124
    /////////
    April 2011
    9,007 Posts

god bless us all
    I wish I lived in the berenstein timeline where things were normal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Safari United States Show Events Starred Starred x 33 (list)

5. Post #125
    Sexist
    July 2006
    8,159 Posts
    News with information on unproven allegations is not the same thing as Fake News.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 12 (list)

6. Post #126
    Certified Witch - Action Girl Department
    August 2010
    10,751 Posts
    News with information on unproven allegations is not the same thing as Fake News.
    But will be spun that way by those with an agenda, unfortunately.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)

7. Post #127
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    26,985 Posts
    if a politician denies something it usually means they did it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 27 (list)

8. Post #128
    August 2015
    841 Posts
    /pol/ and /leftpol/ are calling Buzzfeed's article a /pol/ hoax.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me.

Yes, a "former British intelligence agent" who "now works in the private sector" had this complete set of incriminating documents, "from the British government" (and without censorship I might add),and 11 days before Trump's inauguration, wanted to send 12 pages about Trump engaging in Russian-led watersports to Buzzfeed and no one else. This is totally believable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)

9. Post #129
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,879 Posts
    Why does he think using Twitter to all-caps deny something is the best way to address it. If anything it makes you seem more culpable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Fudders
    September 2010
    6,238 Posts
    Guys, just letting you know this might just be one gigantic 4chan stunt.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...8919/#95571329

Not much to go on besides the Rick Wilson reference and date.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    14,114 Posts
    I love all the trumpets coming in here to yell about people trusting unverified information and jumping to conclusions

I'm fucking drowning in the hypocrisy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 45 (list)

12. Post #132
    Sexist
    July 2006
    8,159 Posts
    There are a lot more sources for this information than Buzzfeed. Maybe the piss thing is not real, but all the rest of the info seems to come from within the intelligence community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,641 Posts
    Please no war please no war please no war please no war
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)

14. Post #134
    June 2012
    3,344 Posts

So how big is the chance that Buzzfeed and those other media sites are going to get fucked hard over this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

15. Post #135
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    4,550 Posts
    Guys, just letting you know this might just be one gigantic 4chan stunt.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...8919/#95571329

Not much to go on besides the Rick Wilson reference and date.
    I'd trust Buzzfeed over fucking 4chan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Starred Starred x 20 (list)

16. Post #136
    August 2012
    4,226 Posts
    Kinda funny that people are willing to believe unproven allegations as long as it suits their own interests. Until something more concrete comes out I'm gonna assume this is fake.

And if it's real I'll make fun of him just like everyone else is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

17. Post #137
    June 2013
    11,774 Posts
    if this is actually a hoax by /pol/ it's amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 30 (list)

18. Post #138
    Fudders
    September 2010
    6,238 Posts
    I'd trust Buzzfeed over fucking 4chan.
    Just warning people they might look like colossal idiots/hypocrites jumping on this when it could easily be fake news.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,813 Posts
    I don't know if WikiLeaks is to be fully trusted either. I don't know if they are deflecting or honestly have a point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Starred Starred x 12 (list)

20. Post #140
    August 2015
    841 Posts
    Just warning people they might look like colossal idiots/hypocrites jumping on this when it could easily be fake news.
    Has a president ever sued a website before?

Cause if no one hasn't, Trump is going to tear them apart with a lawsuit.

21. Post #141
    August 2013
    4,794 Posts

So how big is the chance that Buzzfeed and those other media sites are going to get fucked hard over this?
    They dont stamp the front of the passport...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Starred Starred x 45 (list)

22. Post #142
    KING
    of OVER – REACTING
    “No jokes allowed!!!”
    May 2009
    31,840 Posts
    If Buzzfeed actually posted a fake document that didn't come from that agent then im going to be fucking livid because now even if the FBI confirms "yes this is all real" the alt-right are just going to point to the document being shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

23. Post #143
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    22,517 Posts
    wikileaks has russian ties anyways

in assange's ama a few questions were asked about wikileaks ties and he never answered them, but he answered all the "shit on clinton" ones so i'd take anything they say with a grain of salt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 14 (list)

24. Post #144

25. Post #145
    August 2015
    841 Posts
    They dont stamp the front of the passport...
    The thing is if he did he might have a stamp to some other place that would implicate him.

IE: Croatia or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

26. Post #146
    Sexist
    July 2006
    8,159 Posts
    I made this thread to talk about a story involving alleged embarrassing information collected about Trump and about collusion between Trump and Russia.

The sources listed in the CNN report were intelligence officials and a former MI6 agent.

This golden shower document that has been going around does not need to be real for the rest of the story to matter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 25 (list)

27. Post #147
    August 2015
    841 Posts
    wikileaks has russian ties anyways

in assange's ama a few questions were asked about wikileaks ties and he never answered them, but he answered all the "shit on clinton" ones so i'd take anything they say with a grain of salt
    People on both sides are saying that Assange's AMA was brigaded by either /leftpol/ or some other site/group.

Though this is Assange we're talking about so idk

Edited:

I made this thread to talk about a story involving alleged embarrassing information collected about Trump and about collusion between Trump and Russia.

The sources listed in the CNN report were intelligence officials and a former MI6 agent.

This golden shower document that has been going around does not need to be real for the rest of the story to matter.
    I respect you as a person, but you are wrong.

The Buzzfeed article clearly connects the document to the agent in question. The document is being proven false, so the story is getting weaker.

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,717 Posts
    Even if the piss stuff is a hoax i'm laughing my fucking ass off here.

I can't decide what's funnier, the idea that this is a hoax designed to ~make "the left" look dumb~ that might actually just end up making Trump look like a pisslord... Or the idea that this crazy shit is actually true.

A year ago I would be shouting bullshit as loud as you like, but after all the stupid shit ive seen I honestly think this could go either way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 13 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,813 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Starred Starred x 17 (list)

30. Post #150
    Fudders
    September 2010
    6,238 Posts

No, but it seriously hampers the fucking credibility of the rest of the information with such an outlandish claim like that.

I really think were about to have the leftist version of Pizzagate.

31. Post #151
    KING
    of OVER – REACTING
    “No jokes allowed!!!”
    May 2009
    31,840 Posts
    The Buzzfeed article clearly connects the document to the agent. The document is being proven false, so the story is getting weaker.
    This really confuses me.

Buzzfeed publishes a document about an ongoing story. The document was disproven by wikileaks, so it means that the entire story is shit.

???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

32. Post #152
    OvB
    Facepunch resident scientist
    March 2007
    18,469 Posts
    But will be spun that way by those with an agenda, unfortunately.
    Everyone has an agenda. Everything you hear is spun. There is no more journalism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 13 (list)

33. Post #153
    June 2013
    11,774 Posts
    There are a lot more sources for this information than Buzzfeed. Maybe the piss thing is not real, but all the rest of the info seems to come from within the intelligence community.
    If the piss thing isn't real it brings everything else in the document into question. If they were willing to publish lies, how are we supposed to tell when they are telling the truth

34. Post #154
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

35. Post #155
    Certified Witch - Action Girl Department
    August 2010
    10,751 Posts
    Even if the piss stuff is a hoax i'm laughing my fucking ass off here.

I can't decide what's funnier, the idea that this is a hoax designed to ~make "the left" look dumb~ that might actually just end up making Trump look like a pisslord... Or the idea that this crazy shit is actually true.

A year ago I would be shouting bullshit as loud as you like, but after all the stupid shit ive seen I honestly think this could go either way.
    If it actually is trying to make the left look dumb it probably won't work out that way. Yes if you're in on the joke its hilarious, but fake news apparently works. The takeaway a lot of people will have is Trump loves them golden showers and the collusion with Russia is absolutely real. It's one of the dumbest way to make the left look stupid so really the dumbest people here are those /pol/ hoaxers, cause they've done the left they hate so much a huge solid today in giving them the shit they need to rail against Trump forever, just as the right railed against Obama for the birther thing. Which, if this is fake, is equally as fake as the birther movement.

good job, ya played yoself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 28 (list)

36. Post #156
    August 2013
    4,794 Posts

I respect you as a person, but you are wrong.

The Buzzfeed article clearly connects the document to the agent in question. The document is being proven false, so the story is getting weaker.
    Where was it proven wrong? Are you going to accuse the document of being false while taking wikileaks at face value?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

37. Post #157
    Sexist
    July 2006
    8,159 Posts
    I can see the entire story being discredited by the fake document, but that does not change the story possibly being true.

If the entire thing is fake, it still would not be "the left-wing Pizzagate," since a Pizzagate follower actually went to where my good friend works with a god damn gun. If a man shoots Trump or anyone while shouting about golden showers, then we'll talk.

Edited:

If the piss thing isn't real it brings everything else in the document into question. If they were willing to publish lies, how are we supposed to tell when they are telling the truth
    Go back to the OP, CNN has its own sources. Not everything comes from Buzzfeed or Mother Jones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 6 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,795 Posts
    I can see the entire story being discredited by the fake document, but that does not change the story possibly being true.

If the entire thing is fake, it still would not be "the left-wing Pizzagate," since a Pizzagate follower actually went to where my good friend works with a god damn gun. If a man shoots Trump or anyone while shouting about golden showers, then we'll talk.
    Hell, even with as nutty as this whole current situation is, believing that Trump likes piss still isn't as stupid as thinking Clinton was running a child sex ring out of a fucking pizza place.

I don't even know what to think at this point, but goddamn this has brightened my evening. What an amazing popcorn event.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 10 (list)

39. Post #159
    August 2015
    841 Posts

Edited:

Go back to the OP, CNN has its own sources. Not everything comes from Buzzfeed or Mother Jones.
    Didn't you cite Buzzfeed originally in the OP though

40. Post #160
    August 2013
    4,794 Posts
    Comparing this to pizzagate is fucking laughable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 13 (list)