1. Post #601
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,387 Posts
    This is insanity
    This is stuff of nightmares
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

2. Post #602
    December 2012
    5,470 Posts
    HOLY shit

3. Post #603
    November 2016
    148 Posts
    I won't believe it until I see the video..

4. Post #604
    March 2014
    5,793 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Starred Starred x 32 (list)

5. Post #605
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    29,846 Posts
    So Le Pen of France is a hard-righter openly funded by Russian interests.
    Miloš Zeman of the Czech Republic is a hard-righter openly cozy with Russian interests.
    Heinz-Christian Strache in Austria is a hard-righter who signed a cooperation pact with Russia.
    Donald Trump in the U.S. is a hard-righter who is in open admiration with Russia.
    European nations increasingly reporting cyberattacks stemming from Russia.
    Right-wing press and fake news is experiencing a massive surge from seemingly nowhere, supporting all these candidates and casting doubts on any allegations against them.
    Social media is being abused to astroturf on behalf of said candidates.

I mean, honestly. Hats off to Russia for pulling this shit off.
    Honestly Russia has a history of having some really fucking good intelligence. Before World War 2, they had spies all over Europe. They had evidence that Germany was preparing to invade, but Stalin brushed it off because it seemed unthinkable. During World War 2, Russian spies were feeding intel on German movements from other country's intel agencies back to Russia. They had even infiltrated so deeply into the Abwehr (German Intelligence) that some prospective German spies were being set up for failure by their own trainers, who were double agents working for Russia. Stalin even knew about the Atomic Bomb project before we told him about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

6. Post #606
    December 2012
    5,470 Posts
    Can we have Chuck Tingle as president? He's the hero we need but not the one we deserve

7. Post #607
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,481 Posts
    and where the hell are all his supporters? where's his usual defence squad? this is fucking hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

8. Post #608
    Dennab
    August 2015
    1,115 Posts
    Until I see some ACTUAL PROOF of this, this is pretty much in the same boat as the Buzzfeed Dossier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

9. Post #609
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    23,306 Posts
    and where the hell are all his supporters? where's his usual defence squad? this is fucking hilarious
    Where they always have been when anything damning comes out: heads buried in the sand hoping it'll all quietly go away until it's safe to come out again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events Starred Starred x 16 (list)

10. Post #610
    October 2012
    524 Posts
    something something "dog-pile" something something "whiny liberals"

probably waiting a few days hoping people forget
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 11 (list)

11. Post #611
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    8,426 Posts
    Can we all just take a moment to reflect on the fact that our President was happily interviewed by Alex Jones, a 9/11 truther who posits that our government faked Sandy Hook, and drugged our water supply.

But behind the seal of the President-elect, called CNN "fake news" and told a reporter to be quiet.

This shit isn't funny anymore. Our soon to be President has had three months to stop posting Twitter rants, and start acting like our leader. Is it ever going to happen?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 47 (list)

12. Post #612
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,481 Posts
    something something identity politics, hahaha oh my good it's delicious. I shouldn't be so smarmy but honestly this is golden
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

13. Post #613
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    23,306 Posts
    Can we all just take a moment to reflect on the fact that our President was happily interviewed by Alex Jones, a 9/11 truther who posits that our government faked Sandy Hook, and drugged our water supply.

But behind the seal of the President-elect, called CNN "fake news" and told a reporter to be quiet.

This shit isn't funny anymore. Our soon to be President has had three months to stop posting Twitter rants, and start acting like our leader. Is it ever going to happen?
    before that, he'll be impeached and in a federal prison, and when the feds come to drag him out, he'll threaten to sue them for laying hands on the President
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

14. Post #614
    December 2015
    902 Posts
    God what a mess, I mean how do people think you can "fake" something as devastating as that

15. Post #615
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,637 Posts

Trump will always be a terrible, fucking child. He isn't going to change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 6 (list)

16. Post #616
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,083 Posts
    I'm sure they're waiting to see what Breibart have to say about this. The only TRUE bastion of journalism left.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 12 (list)

17. Post #617
    July 2016
    3,221 Posts
    Is it possible he could face impeachment as soon as he gets into office?

I'm still sceptical but this is some scary shit for the Americans. You'll either have a man that's looking very likely under the Russian's thump OR you'll have a man who is absolutely anti-gay and a die hard Republican.

18. Post #618
    December 2012
    5,470 Posts
    Is it possible he could face impeachment as soon as he gets into office?

I'm still sceptical but this is some scary shit for the Americans. You'll either have a man that's looking very likely under the Russian's thump OR you'll have a man who is absolutely anti-gay and a die hard Republican.
    I'm almost certain Republicans have been plotting to impeach Trump since Day 1 of his victory. They just played along all this time to seemingly support him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

19. Post #619
    November 2016
    148 Posts
    America voted for Trump in a free and fair election. Disagree?

20. Post #620
    July 2016
    3,221 Posts
    I'm almost certain Republicans have been plotting to impeach Trump since Day 1 of his primary victory. They just played along all this time to seemingly support him.
    If they did he won't get re-elected. I hope they know that. I think a lot of Trump supporters begrudgingly accepted him as Vice President but they won't accept him as President.

21. Post #621
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,083 Posts
    America voted for Clinton, the electoral college chose Trump.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 6 (list)

22. Post #622
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,481 Posts
    I'm sure they're waiting to see what Breibart have to say about this. The only TRUE bastion of journalism left.
    those who discredit the bbc, al jazeera and the rest and proceed to source the daily express, breitbart and the daily caller in the same post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

23. Post #623
    November 2016
    148 Posts
    America voted for Clinton, the electoral college chose Trump.
    America knows how the election system works. If Clinton was in the same situation, she would definitely not cede victory.

24. Post #624
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,637 Posts
    free and fair

Russian hackings and influence, the electoral college not doing its job.

choose one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)

25. Post #625
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,453 Posts
    That election was everything but fair in any way.

I'm not even talking about rigging or the electoral college, I'm just talking about how the entire election was a shit-flinging mess of lies and shady businesses. No one won. You cannot seriously look at Trump and say you won.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Czech Republic Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)

26. Post #626
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    23,922 Posts
    new info, does not compute
    ERROR
    revert to post election programming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Starred Starred x 10 (list)

27. Post #627
    July 2016
    3,221 Posts
    There has been no tampering with the votes, so yes.

Did Russian influence cost Clinton the election? Unsure leaning towards a no. I think Trump probably won because of his economic policies more than anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Ireland Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

28. Post #628
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,481 Posts
    lmao, is this all you've got left? there is no hope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

29. Post #629
    November 2016
    148 Posts
    lmao, is this all you've got left? there is no hope.
    ????

30. Post #630
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,083 Posts
    America knows how the election system works. If Clinton was in the same situation, she would definitely not cede victory.
    You asked who "America" voted for, I assume when you say that you mean who got the most votes from the American people. Which is Clinton. I'm sorry you don't like that answer but think of a better response next time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

31. Post #631
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    7,718 Posts
    America really wanted Bernie. We're in an alternative timeline, nothing matters, try to survive the chaos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)

32. Post #632
    November 2016
    148 Posts
    You asked who "America" voted for, I assume when you say that you mean who got the most votes from the American people. Which is Clinton. I'm sorry you don't like that answer but think of a better response next time.
    ok, who did america elect.

33. Post #633
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    19,390 Posts
    Well they were here for a bit when everyone was still tucking into the fun of the pissing stuff to rush to his defence with "no but guys it's a /pol/ psyop!!!". But since the focus shifted to the actual meat of the allegations that matter and media groups have started actually looking in to it, the appear to have run off to hide.

Come on guys. You wanted him in, defend your decision at the very least.

After the numerous meltdowns he's had over this in the past day, it's really hard to not veer into the side of it being legit. A normal human being doesn't throw their toys out of the pram this hard when false information comes to light.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 6 (list)

34. Post #634
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,083 Posts
    Wow this is pointless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

35. Post #635
    July 2016
    3,221 Posts
    You mean who the Electoral College elected. Which was Trump.

But there's no other democracy I can name that goes in such a roundabout system like this when it comes to electing a leader. It's either that the parliament of the country elects the leader or there is a straight vote.

In a straight vote, which would work best for the American system, Clinton would have won by a margin of 2.9 million.

36. Post #636
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,481 Posts
    ok I'll expand.
    why did you make a post that was completely irrelevant to the discussion of the thread?
    I can only guess because you couldn't possibly say anything worth a shit about what was going on here, so you made some trash deflective statement so you could have an argument you'd have a better shot at winning.
    right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

37. Post #637
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,245 Posts
    Read the YouTube comments, they are praising him for 'calling out' CNN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Phone Edge United States Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

38. Post #638
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,637 Posts
    Never go to the comments section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

39. Post #639
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    23,306 Posts
    The chat in the live stream of the meeting was even more cancerous. They were praising him for outing 'the jesuits pulling the strings of the zionists'. What.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

40. Post #640
    November 2016
    148 Posts
    ok I'll expand.
    why did you make a post that was completely irrelevant to the discussion of the thread?
    I can only guess because you couldn't possibly say anything worth a shit about what was going on here, so you made some trash deflective statement so you could have an argument you'd have a better shot at winning.
    right?
    Winning what?