1. Post #561
    July 2016
    3,216 Posts
    I think hindsight is going to be very 20 20 in the next few years.

Too bad it will be way too late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Ireland Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

2. Post #562
    -
    May 2006
    16,468 Posts
    How do i link tweets on FP? Trump's having a Twitter meltdown at the moment, it's glorious. Actually I'm on my phone, can someone do it for me?

Edit: nvm, the tweets are several hours old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    23,278 Posts
    How do i link tweets on FP? Trump's having a Twitter meltdown at the moment, it's glorious. Actually I'm on my phone, can someone do it for me?
    use [media] tags
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

4. Post #564
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,775 Posts
    I thought it was completely reasonable considering how Trump treated that reporter.
    From what I heard (Literally), that CNN reporter was interrupting a question from another reporter.

5. Post #565
    LSK
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,415 Posts

If hindsight was 20/20 this would have never happened in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

6. Post #566
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,029 Posts
    Trump tried using the media to fuck Obama's reputation and presidency up by leading the racist as shit birther movement and now he's crying like some bitch about "fake news" while taking questions from fucking Breitbart.

The man is a completely fucking worthless, weak scumbag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 28 (list)

7. Post #567
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    7,260 Posts
    "I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and not lose voters" but close enough
    Yeah, that's the one, thanks. What's terrible is that he was and still is absolutely right. Shit he's being accused of is much worse than shooting somebody in the middle of the street and nothing much seems to be going on.

I personally don't completely believe in the alleged stuff, but man, just the accusations should be enough to ruin a politician's career. And yet there he is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Russian Federation Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

8. Post #568
    KING
    of OVER – REACTING
    “No jokes allowed!!!”
    May 2009
    32,405 Posts
    From what I heard (Literally), that CNN reporter was interrupting a question from another reporter.
    Then if he went that far, then I obviously condemn him.

9. Post #569
    July 2016
    3,216 Posts
    If hindsight was 20/20 this would have never happened in the first place.
    When it comes to politics, I think few people have the ability to look beyond maybe five years, let alone a decade or so. That's the reality today.

It's why Fianna Fail have made a comeback back here, despite the fact I still have a lot of misgivings and don't trust them because of what happened in 2008. I feel people don't look back far enough, and tend to take the present's word over the past's warnings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Ireland Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

10. Post #570
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,739 Posts
    That's true but if Trump really starts to tank the GOP ratings hard, they might impeach him when an opportunity to arises and salvage what they can with Pence as president whos more workable.
    is he more workable though? his anti-gay bigotry is like his defining characteristic at this point, and being attached to Trump won't do him any favors with other minorities either. i mean i hate to say [CURRENT YEAR], but trying to push a guy with that reputation in 2020 would not end well.

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    7,747 Posts
    CNN reporter played him pretty bad if that was their intention.

12. Post #572
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    23,278 Posts
    The big issue is that even when confronted with overwhelming evidence on just how big a sleazebag Trump is, his supporters seem to either deflect, spin it as something else, or outright call it a lie made up by the liberals, and double down instead of looking critically at themselves for making this all possible, by electing this third rate scum of a human being. They refuse to admit they were wrong because of the desperation for "change" that led them to vote for him in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

13. Post #573
    When it comes to politics, I think few people have the ability to look beyond maybe five years, let alone a decade or so. That's the reality today.

It's why Fianna Fail have made a comeback back here, despite the fact I still have a lot of misgivings and don't trust them because of what happened in 2008. I feel people don't look back far enough, and tend to take the present's word over the past's warnings.
    Those who discard history are doomed to repeat it.

We're watching living proof of this unfold and it's beautiful and terrible to behold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)

14. Post #574
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    7,747 Posts
    is he more workable though? his anti-gay bigotry is like his defining characteristic at this point, and being attached to Trump won't do him any favors with other minorities either. i mean i hate to say [CURRENT YEAR], but trying to push a guy with that reputation in 2020 would not end well.
    His views are pretty inline with what the house is trying to do right now. Pence is a scumbag but hes much more presidential than Trump

15. Post #575
    -
    May 2006
    16,468 Posts
    The big issue is that even when confronted with overwhelming evidence on just how big a sleazebag Trump is, his supporters seem to either deflect, spin it as something else, or outright call it a lie made up by the liberals, and double down instead of looking critically at themselves for making this all possible, by electing this third rate scum of a human being. They refuse to admit they were wrong because of the desperation for "change" that led them to vote for him in the first place.
    They display all the rationality of a religious cult.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 12 (list)

16. Post #576
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,047 Posts
    I only watched a little of that press conference and it was a shitshow.

Why did people elect this man?

17. Post #577
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    23,278 Posts

they wanted "change" and they got it in spades
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

18. Post #578
    July 2016
    3,216 Posts

Because they either couldn't stomach Clinton or they believed Trump would change everything for the better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Ireland Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

19. Post #579
    -
    May 2006
    16,468 Posts

Because too many Americans don't have that essential social ability to know a liar when they hear one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

20. Post #580
    KING
    of OVER – REACTING
    “No jokes allowed!!!”
    May 2009
    32,405 Posts
    those damn liberals hurting the feelings of trump supporters when calling them out for saying stupid shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 12 (list)

21. Post #581
    May 2012
    3,541 Posts

People like eating bullshit

22. Post #582
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    7,747 Posts

Experts will be analyzing that question for decades trying to figure out why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

23. Post #583
    December 2012
    5,463 Posts
    I'm waiting for the Republicans to impeach Trump. There's NO WAY they want a leader like this... right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

24. Post #584
    KING
    of OVER – REACTING
    “No jokes allowed!!!”
    May 2009
    32,405 Posts
    People will be analyzing that question for decades trying to figure out why
    I love how everyone had different answers and none of them are wrong.

(except mine, of course)

25. Post #585
    July 2016
    3,216 Posts
    Careful lads, if we're too snarky or too smug, it'll come to bite us in the ass.

... I'm really not sure at this point whether I'm saying the above seriously or not.

All I can be confident is that I hope to god politics will never devolve into something like America's in Ireland. I and many others won't let it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Ireland Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

26. Post #586
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    23,278 Posts
    the people are tired of experts making them wait for decades!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome India Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    7,260 Posts
    Some kinda mass delusion + DNC insisting on going with unelectable candidate. The starts of shit have aligned somewhere in some shit galaxy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Russian Federation Show Events Starred Starred x 10 (list)

28. Post #588
    KING
    of OVER – REACTING
    “No jokes allowed!!!”
    May 2009
    32,405 Posts
    Careful lads, if we're too snarky or too smug, it'll come to bite us in the ass.

... I'm really not sure at this point whether I'm saying the above seriously or not.

All I can be confident is that I hope to god politics will never devolve into something like America's in Ireland. I and many others won't let it.
    We used all our reason and logic and it doesn't work. Snark is all we have.

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2009
    3,631 Posts
    This man is such a fucking dangerous embarrassment to this country. Every fucking day I think it cant get any worse, and he fucking proves us all wrong. Jesus christ. I hope it gets to the point where CNN just straight up asks him how Putin's cock taste like and if he swallows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events Starred Starred x 18 (list)

30. Post #590
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,893 Posts
    If there are decades to look back upon

31. Post #591
    COCKROACHES
    August 2012
    6,252 Posts
    Towards Trump's meltdown, at least he got something really right

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Brazil Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

32. Post #592
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    8,422 Posts
    It is pretty cringe-worthy watching:

What an absolute, total fucking embarrassment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

33. Post #593
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    26,373 Posts
    "Sir, sir you didn't answer if any of your associates were in contact with the Russians. Sir...sir..."

34. Post #594
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,767 Posts
    "Do you honestly believe that Hillary would be tougher on Putin than me?"
    Seriously, can they get the fuck over Hillary soon?
    Considering they spent a not-insignificant portion of the campaign ragging on Bill, I doubt it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

35. Post #595
    May 2012
    3,541 Posts
    Love how Trump claims CNN is fake news when he cites sources like lifezette and posts fake shit all the time. Guy's a fucking asshole, I hope he gets impeached

36. Post #596
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    25,449 Posts

Unfortunately no lessons are going to be learned. Those most responsible for this shit show lack the self awareness to realize they're the cause or have the awareness but lack the ability to take responsibility and instead will try to shift blame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Starred Starred x 5 (list)

37. Post #597
    November 2016
    146 Posts
    Another Russian victory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    January 2012
    1,081 Posts
    It wouldn't be a stretch to see in the next few years CNN secretly plotting his downfall.

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,739 Posts
    His views are pretty inline with what the house is trying to do right now. Pence is a scumbag but hes much more presidential than Trump
    and that's exactly why he's never been allowed anywhere near the presidency - he's only useful to the house's agenda when he can work largely out of sight and out of mind. he's "presidential" because he knows that under country-wide scrutiny, people like him shrivel up and die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

40. Post #600

March 2008
    1,714 Posts
    It's all fake news

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)