1. Post #2121
    January 2017
    98 Posts

Its uses super duper minmax acf glitch armor so it has 543k effective sloped and Inf°
    pm me if interested in a 1v1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #2122
    February 2017
    256 Posts

Its uses super duper minmax acf glitch armor so it has 543k effective sloped and Inf°
    pm me if interested in a 1v1
    1v1 me in a "Dumper Truck" when.

3. Post #2123
    January 2017
    98 Posts

made the arm move, increased its effective armor to over 600k using a new acf armur glitch I found.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #2124
    December 2013
    161 Posts

Guess the car?

5. Post #2125
    January 2017
    98 Posts

Guess the car?
    hmmmm, ima say its a car?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #2126
    May 2016
    321 Posts
    '234/2 Puma
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2127
    February 2017
    256 Posts

Guess the car?
    1990 Skoda Forman?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #2128

October 2015
    140 Posts

Guess the car?
    the cancer that always kills me in war thunder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

9. Post #2129
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    9,608 Posts
    Is there a contraption help thread? I always have questions I wanna ask but sometimes it's a PITA to jump in a server and ask them, and this doesn't really seem like the best place.

10. Post #2130
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,536 Posts
    Is there a contraption help thread? I always have questions I wanna ask but sometimes it's a PITA to jump in a server and ask them, and this doesn't really seem like the best place.
    TBH this thread needs a discord channel too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #2131
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,779 Posts
    Post em here, this thread is close enough.

TBH this thread needs a discord channel too.
    To be fair this is also the unofficial Cre8ive thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Dumb Dumb x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #2132
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    9,608 Posts
    Is there a way to make Minecraftify work in multiplayer? It gives a massive FPS boost on my tablet in SP, but in multiplayer clicking it does nothing.

13. Post #2133
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    10,000 Posts
    Post em here, this thread is close enough.

To be fair this is also the unofficial Cre8ive thread.
    don't flatter yourself and make this exclusive. people from all servers are welcome here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #2134
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,779 Posts
    don't flatter yourself and make this exclusive. people from all servers are welcome here
    Just like they are welcome to play on that server, but let's be real: Most of us play on Cre8ive, with a smaller significant portion on GGG. If what you got from my post is 'Only players from Cre8ive should post' you misread it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

15. Post #2135
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,423 Posts
    Just like they are welcome to play on that server, but let's be real: Most of us play on Cre8ive, with a smaller significant portion on GGG. If what you got from my post is 'Only players from Cre8ive should post' you misread it.
    Uh what. Cre8ive is one of many popular servers in the community. Please don't delude yourself into believing that Cre8ive is somehow the only one, or even the most popular by some significant margin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #2136
    December 2013
    161 Posts

made some progress on the Puma
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Steam Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #2137
    January 2017
    98 Posts
    lets rename the thread to Whats going on in Cre8tive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #2138
    February 2017
    256 Posts
    -snip-

19. Post #2139
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,796 Posts
    I've been working on this for the past few weeks. Very challenging shape.
    Tatra 603, series 3.

Trying to make it as clean as humanly possible and as low prop as possible. Right now at 220, hopefully finishing at 299 props. Around 35 holograms and no visclip or holoclip.
    Can't wait to add that air cooled V8 in the back :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 6Zing Zing x 2 (list)

20. Post #2140
    January 2017
    98 Posts

last time you shall see it cause im done with it i made the hydraulic arms do thingys and what not its drive and all that gud stuff ima make a forklift now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #2141
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,796 Posts
    I feel like the animation is a bit juttery for something that should be large and heavy. Is it entirely hologram for the arm? If so, I'd imagine it's better to use either setAng or hydraulics for the arm - both to add some weight to the movement, but also to make it function.

22. Post #2142
    January 2017
    98 Posts
    I feel like the animation is a bit juttery for something that should be large and heavy. Is it entirely hologram for the arm? If so, I'd imagine it's better to use either setAng or hydraulics for the arm - both to add some weight to the movement, but also to make it function.
    i can just slow it down, i was thinking of doing that im bored of this one though so ima just make new thingy

23. Post #2143
    December 2014
    316 Posts
    I've been working on this for the past few weeks. Very challenging shape.
    Tatra 603, series 3.

Trying to make it as clean as humanly possible and as low prop as possible. Right now at 220, hopefully finishing at 299 props. Around 35 holograms and no visclip or holoclip.
    Can't wait to add that air cooled V8 in the back :D
    I think with the last painting,dark blue or black not sure what color you used before,and a white roof it's a perfect match with this car,just an ideia.

24. Post #2144
    January 2017
    98 Posts

idk what colors to paint it

25. Post #2145
    September 2016
    153 Posts

idk what colors to paint it
    Stealth paint
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #2146
    January 2017
    98 Posts

IT CAN LIFT THINGS YAY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

27. Post #2147
    January 2017
    37 Posts
    here's my map if you want to take a look at it,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1112591806
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #2148
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,779 Posts
    I can already hear shouting in cyrillic~! Looks pretty, I'll playtest it when I get home from work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #2149
    November 2014
    18 Posts

Guess the car, Also, My good friend Loh made a video reguarding weight in gmod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFhBXHPqgkM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

30. Post #2150
    January 2017
    98 Posts

i promised more thingys

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #2151

May 2014
    48 Posts
    I hardly post so heres this
    ITs a toyota AE86 Trueno sprinter gt

More pictures in link

http://imgur.com/a/cMPbk

32. Post #2152
    December 2014
    316 Posts

just a mistake i have done with the shading while using the hammer sdk actually gave a nice looking visual effect with the painting but still awfull when it's about perfomance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

33. Post #2153
    February 2013
    37 Posts

Was strolling through my massive and messy dupe folder, found a random tank body and now here it is fully functional and is ~48 Tonnes with the 120AC. I have no clue what tank this is, if you do let me know!

Also, WIP Waffentrager auf Pz Iv. Visclips are broke tho

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #2154
    January 2017
    9 Posts

Great map! It's fun to drive on it, and scenic as well. But the enjoyment was killed by the atrocious fps, but it's only my PC to blame.

35. Post #2155
    July 2013
    335 Posts

Great map man! Could you possibly make some kind of rally track through it by adding signs or pylons or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #2156
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,796 Posts
    I think with the last painting,dark blue or black not sure what color you used before,and a white roof it's a perfect match with this car,just an ideia.
    :D I actually experimented with using darker colours during the early stages of construction (so like 2 weeks ago), but I just was not satisfied with the results. All the cool shapes would turn into one big black blob.
    Here's a picture of the front (I updated the shape many times after this picture was taken, but the colour was the same)

What I'm going for now is the 'secret' aftermarket paint job that Tatra 603's got:

It does take a long time to make, this. I've been at it for around 2 weeks by now and I've only just finished the rear. I'll make sure to post some pictures later!

37. Post #2157
    February 2017
    256 Posts

I've never been this hyped up about a map since gm_forestrally
    wew

38. Post #2158
    January 2017
    98 Posts

Has a physical bucket that can push and shove and do things and what not, it also has almost 300 hp making it a blast to drive. One day i may make the levers move and make a safty bar thingy come down when you enter the seat. Today i think im gona make a tank

39. Post #2159
    January 2017
    37 Posts
    Great map man! Could you possibly make some kind of rally track through it by adding signs or pylons or something?
    not gonna lie, it is kinda a rally worthy map, ive driven around it a little bit myself.
    i suppose i could but i think it would be better if that were done by the individual,
    think of it like a pair of shoes, everyone gets different blisters when you first wear them.

40. Post #2160

February 2017
    12 Posts
    Stonk IS-6))))))

I made a Japanese styled tank because I was bored.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)