1. Post #321
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    You've improved Crooky, especially from your first post on here!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #322
    February 2016
    467 Posts
    You've improved Crooky, especially from your first post on here!
    Cheers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #323
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    As the battle rages on, the Combine holding the Rebels back only for now, the Elites of teams not deployed yet discuss. They consider their options and talk to teams returning before one of them comes up with an idea. One thinks it’s crazy, another thinks it will do too much damage. The rest think it’s one of their best options.

The Elites send out a call to local Metrocop and Combine squads to inform them of their attack plan, in order to minimize friendly causalities. A few Metrocops and Soldiers from mismatched squads join the Inspectors for assistance.

The plan quickly goes into motion. Armed with shotguns and smgs, the Inspectors storm into the tunnels on their controlled side. The soldiers with them, equipped with heavier weapons, follow beside them to provide support. The following actions they take may have important consequences, for both sides.

The tunnels are a vicious fighting hotspot between the Combine and Rebel factions. Except for the Brigada and Woodsmen , top-side fighting forces, the other factions have used their skills to place themselves into a tactically beautiful position. The tunnels allow the PLF, Eastern Minutemen and Railroad to move freely throughout various parts of the city unhampered by snipers and vehicles. The safety and almost calm atmosphere of these tunnels means they are also being used for refugees to escape the city, into safe hands. This makes it an important target.

In various places, on the outskirts of the rebel held tunnels, a few teams of Inspectors, Cops and Soldiers strike. They unleash a torrent of bullets in order to make the rebels move back. However, instead of pursuing the rebels further, the Inspectors quickly as they can start breaking pipes along the walls, pickaxes being slammed into them again and again, sledgehammers cracking open valves. When the destruction for that certain section is over, the Combine run back towards their own side while a few brave souls stay behind. After killing the ones who remained, the Rebels find that the Inspectors have blocked the way into their side, either with explosives or jammed Combine doors. Confused as to why this is but satisfied with chasing them off, the rebels return to their usual positions in the tunnel.

After the doors and barricades are secured, a few are chosen for their strategic entrance. The Inspectors, Cops and Soldiers who were sent in are sent off to rest and reequip, while the Elites gather their teams. Knowing that this is going to be the biggest deployment they’ve made, every team is armed heavily for different purposes. Some are equipped for demolition, with C4 and sledgehammers. Others are equipped with far heavier explosives, for military use rather than demolition. The others are normal Combat teams, equipped with their grenades, shotguns, SMGs and knives.

When all the teams are prepared, the Elites converse once again. As the teams wait by, a messenger is sent to raise the alarm for the final step to be set in motion as the communications are down. Running through the streets of Civilians and Metrocops, the messenger reaches his destination. Bursting into a control room, he gives them the relayed order to increase gas output by 100%.

After a few brief moments of questioning the dangers of such an action, the worker complies. Gas is pumped out of the power stations at a massive rate. The stations themselves are in no danger, they only suffer in a loss of gas but its rather where the gas is rushing too.

Down in the tunnels, the pipes start creaking. Pipes further down the tunnels, the furthest the Inspectors would go, start to build in pressure. The ones smashed open start leaking gas at an alarming rate into the tunnels, streaming inwards. When the pipe’s pressure gets too much, they burst open, sending a gaseous tidal wave of fuel streaming through the tunnels. As each pipe bursts one by one, the wave increases in speed until it zooms into the rebel held areas. For just a split second, a Minuteman smells something. Then someone else does, then another. When the gas smell is fully realized, a stampede of panic occurs…. Far too late.

Excatly 6 timed explosive devices go off. Their heat and wave of force sends the ignited gas further into the mass, creating a gigantic wall of flame that rushes through the tunnels. Everything it touches gets burned to a crisp, the bodies of fallen Combine, the propangda posters, lost ammunition, anything in its way. When it reached the Rebels they had no chance, the flames swept through the lot. The civilians went first, their light clothing catching fire instantly and giving them a painful but quick death. The Minutemen and PLF’s ammunition goes off, meaning the lucky ones are blown to pieces whilst the others burn hideously underneath their heavy combat clothing. The Railroad’s medical equipment in the tunnels is destroyed, some of the more flammable liquids becoming a searing napalm like substance. As the fire rockets through, it reaches the exits and soars out in a fireball, setting anyone who was unlucky enough to be caught in it on fire. The vents around the city fill with a dense coughing smog, with the smell of burning emitting from manholes and maintenance rooms.

The lucky ones who managed to escape, the Rebels in the Sewers and buildings, the Woodsmen, Brigada and Combine watch as plumes of smoke emit from beneath. For a moment, it would have seemed like just a fire had set off, or a bomb. That was until the screaming started. Echoes from the tunnels of people unlucky enough to have survived the fire wave cry for help underneath the burnt bodies of their brethren, the ones who were burnt horribly writhe in pain on the ground as they are hauled to safety across war torn pavements.

For a brief moment, the Combine are still. While the sounds of guns and explosions are louder, the sound of awful sorrow and pain in the distance can still be heard. A feeling of melancholy is prevalent, even in some Elites. But the battle is not yet over and the Inspectors have a vital mission at hand. The Inspectors open the barricades and enter the tunnels.

The Inspectors work their way through the tunnels, splitting off in its many directions. Demolition teams head off in the direction of Rebel held areas alongside combat teams, whilst the explosives crews head towards the Industrial areas. The Combat Units carry on their way through the tunnels towards the main controlled Rebel area, reportedly a Hotel. However, to get there they have to go through the tunnels. One of those tunnels being the main entrance where the refugees and rebels gathered. Their boots trample over the burning remains of clothing, ash of which no origins can be named, and the hideous burning bodies. Any normal Inspection team would have been majorly demoralized by this, however these Combat Units have seen bad things, enough to be protected to a degree from search awful sights. However, no team will be affected the same way as others. For every 6 men that see a burnt, disfigured corpse of an enemy and shrug there will be one who will have quite the opposite reaction. For now however, they have an objective and must complete it.

Edited:

Just to make sure

This is not meant to be "OH WOW ALL REBELS ARE DEAD NOW LOL" but rather just a major attack meant to disrupt the battle and hopefully put it into the Combines favour, especially since the tunnels are now under Combine control or are just burnt to slithers. Obviously all rebels above ground are completly fine

:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

4. Post #324
    February 2016
    467 Posts
    Damn that was intense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #325
    February 2015
    390 Posts
    someone give me run down on general current events and affairs please?

6. Post #326
    November 2014
    917 Posts

The smoke from the explosion can be seen all across town, showing the telling signs of the fate of those in the sewers.

While some members were able to get out..

...others weren't so lucky.

The Railroad has set up a makeshift infirmary with what they have left of their medical supplies inside one of the bars in the town.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

7. Post #327
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    Holy shit you've improved too!

Geez this thread must be magic or something.

8. Post #328
    November 2014
    917 Posts
    Holy shit you've improved too!

Geez this thread must be magic or something.
    Yeah, it was a real shock looking back on my old photos that I took before I improved. Using the right tools helped alot with posing and scenes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #329
    February 2016
    467 Posts
    someone give me run down on general current events and affairs please?
    Zvezda Brigada, PLF, railroad, minutemen, woodsmen aswell as The Disruptors are fighting 405th, AF7, the inspectors and conscripts in Voroschi. That's the big thing going on at the moment.

Anti combine forces trying to liberate the town from combine control basically
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    February 2015
    390 Posts
    The old canals, some of which have been noted to be used to get in and out of the city by various factions, are perfect places for ambushes due to the tight passages to get past rubble and debris.
    Two railroad members being ambushed in one of the old canals by VRPP scouts for any supplies they carry. Due to the scouts being a good few miles away from home they resort to any means they can to get the supplies they need.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

11. Post #331
    January 2012
    649 Posts
    Can I get the names of the new factions, so I can add you guys to the OP?

12. Post #332
    February 2015
    390 Posts
    http://rebels-vs-combine.wikia.com/wiki/V.R.P.P
    Vyshny's Revolutionary Peoples Party (V.R.P.P)

I do wanna change my factions name because iv only just started but i dunno how to edit wiki title

13. Post #333
    January 2016
    35 Posts
    I do wanna change my factions name because iv only just started but i dunno how to edit wiki title
    Arrow next to the 'Edit' button, and click on 'Rename'

14. Post #334
    January 2012
    649 Posts
    -snip, needs more thought-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #335
    August 2016
    103 Posts
    I do understand that you want people to play on that area, but considering that most people prefer to be on Eastern Europe (since it's the area we see on the game) isn't this a bit too rash?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    January 2012
    649 Posts
    I've actually considered that, I'm going to lift the restriction on US factions only, but anyone on the european area is going to need a train/boat to get them. I'm actually going to edit the random loot drop in a moment
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #337
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    Considering the stupid amounts of fuel needed to run the tanks, including the fact most of them need repair, whats really the point in those? The combine will have access to tanks anyway.

Edited:

I was wondering, why don't we edit the rules so that you can have 2 factions in the US, like you can in Eastern Europe?

18. Post #338
    August 2016
    103 Posts
    I don't even think the combine would want those things, they would be like...
    "these things run on FOSSIL FUEL?! HAHAHAHA, Uncultured swine!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

19. Post #339
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    "Eurgh, these things create SMOKE? DiiiisGUSTING"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    April 2015
    997 Posts

An observation post from the 241st Conscript Regiment stands guard over one of the many trails used by anticitizens to reach Voroschi...

*a team of Woodsmen watches and waits from afar...*
    Woodsman Scout: Got a camouflaged observation post down the trail, looks like they got a pig set up to cover the trail.
    Squad Leader: Alright then, we go around.

The team attempts to take a route that bypasses the observation post, but the enemy is more prepared than anticipated...

Concealed enemies open fire on the stunned squad...

The remaining Woodsmen retreat back into the forest, marking trees along the way with a symbol to warn any more resistance members of the danger waiting for them down this route...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

21. Post #341
    January 2012
    649 Posts
    Alright guys, after some talks behind the curtain. The Eastern European region is going to have a second Regional Admin. EdwardDewey89 is now Regional Co-Admin.

Congratulations Edward, don't let me down or i'll send a portal storm your way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #342
    August 2016
    103 Posts
    I'll start working right away, thanks to you Justin and Viper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #343
    November 2014
    147 Posts
    Can I get the names of the new factions, so I can add you guys to the OP?
    12th Armored Regiment, wiki page still in development.

24. Post #344
    May 2016
    50 Posts

Minutemen convoy used a highway to get to the PLF,Woodsmen,Minutemen second base.The convoy was carrying volunteer troops and other supplies.

Minutemen soldiers raided, a building with the residents being CP deserters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Brunei Darussalam Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #345
    January 2012
    649 Posts
    RANDOM LOOT DROP V2

A Cargo Ship long abandoned to the sea recently drifted back to the coast of the Bulgaria and ran itself aground. Rumor has it the ship may have a entire container filled with weapons. Only problem is that scavengers saw zombies leaving the bulkheads, meaning shotguns are highly advised.
    Yes, our first abandoned hulk, for those interested in looking around the ship, the ship's bunkers will have plenty of diesel left. The container has about 10 crates of Ak-47s and a crate of RPG-7s Each crate holds about 8 Weapons. Only think is that the ship is infested with headcrabs and zombies, so expect any faction to enter the ship to lose a buddy or two clearing the bulkheads.

Also, those people with the truck are Scavvers, not ZB

405th Content:

With the soot from the Voroschi Sewer Massacre settling into a dense fog, the 405th & AF7 helicopters are having difficulty seeing through the haze. Thankfully, the 405th's heritage had become their saving grace: Their Flare guns.
    I know it seems unorthodox for my faction to be packing flare guns, but it ties into their past roles of Search and rescue. During portal storms when electronics and radios go down, 405th Legionaries have been trained to use Colored flare guns as ways of communicating other Squads. It's also why every legionaries backpack carries 4 flares. It also worked during blizzards for pilots to help locate rescuers in white out conditions.

For those curious about what the flares mean:

Red=In distress/Combat

Yellow=Casualties sustained

Green=Area Secured

Blue=Fire Support Required

Pink=Medevac needed

Black=Radio down, switch to flares. every squad has to follow up the message by firing another black one to acknowledge the message.

White=General Retreat (Command Squad Exclusive)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #346
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    Good use of gm_fork, i find it hard to use the city area sometimes.

Also, anyone know how to use fog on gmod?

Edited:

Also, can we get a save uploaded for that Cargo ship? Will come in useful so it doens't teleport all
    over the Atlantic.

PMing you right now Justin about US btw, writing the message up.

27. Post #347
    January 2012
    649 Posts
    Before I upload the save, please go to this thread and download the pack or you won't see the ship

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1420044
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #348
    February 2016
    467 Posts
    Before I upload the save, please go to this thread and download the pack or you won't see the ship

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1420044
    Is the pack on the workshop?

Edited:

Content

After a fierce firefight with conscript forces in Voroschi, The Disruptors gain a few new recruits after a few conscripts volunteer to execute their surviving squadmates

Gasmasks come in handy after dense soot pours into parts of the town
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #349
    February 2015
    390 Posts
    The two VRPP scouts witness conscripts being convinced to execute their fellow squad mates by a group of rebels whos name is unknown to them. By their current actions the scout deem them hostile and untrustworthy after they just recruited soldiers who moments before, executed their own men. The two decide to investigate this group more and attempt trail them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    Nice rain!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    January 2016
    35 Posts
    Shortly after their arrival at Voroschi, the members of Strike Team Apex performed bombing runs that spanned several outer districts under insurgent control.

Casualties include members of the Podokovsky Liberation Force as well as civilian prisoners. Unsurprisingly, the latter were dismissed as collateral damage.

Meanwhile...

The first wave of ground reinforcements from Augmentation Force Seven arrive in the city, and they land in several Combine-held locations near the front lines.

Edited:
    Falcon skin (not hexed)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

32. Post #352
    August 2016
    103 Posts
    Hello guys, Ed here.

I've to announce to all of you that the Battle of Voroschi will end December 20th, and with it a new "reboot" of the thread will begin. I have agreed with Viper and Justin in adding more events, NPC factions and more content to the thread, the winner of the battle will be chosen between the three of us taking into account the amount of damage they have done to all the factions and how well they have worked with their team mates.

On a personal note, I would like to talk about the thread itself, the original idea of Lambda Wars (back then Rebels vs Combine) was to write a story together while role playing, I think we didn't follow that very well with the last series of events that have taken place here in the thread, and while I believe the battle was a fun event, I think we all need to go back to the roots of the thread and start taking a new and interesting approach to it.

Most NPC factions will play an important role here in the thread to spice things up, since they are NPCs they can be interacted without any need to ask any of the admins for permission, they exist there to develop your faction better, as long as you are not attacking a combine base, steal all their valuables and become an invincible human-sized tank then you'll be fine.

A good example of this is, made by Viper123_SWE :
    Viper123_SWE posted:
    Zvezda Brigada forces guarding a key transport route were quick to man defensive positions after a small reconnaissance unit from the Combine Overwatch stumbled into the guardpost. The small unit had detected tiremarks from ZB cargo trucks carrying munitions.
    See? Viper just interacted with a generic Overwatch scout team to help develop his faction a bit more, I think we should be doing this -- of course everyone can still interact with each other in direct or indirect combat! but one should make it feel alive, with more care for detail and love for both writing and posing.

Have in mind TWO of the upcoming NPC factions can't interacted with, they'll interact with you, soon you'll see.

But you are still free to play as you want to, you are free to do as you desire as long as you respect the rules.

Anyways! soon, more events! more NPCs! more action! more story! a lot of stuff coming as soon as the winner of Voroschi emerges from the ashes of the destroyed industrial city.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

33. Post #353
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    I would have created more for my faction if school hadn't been annoying. I'll try to make more when the thread restarts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    The Lone Star Settlements

Independent

As the 7 Hour War came to a close, with the earth's armies falling, America was not isolated from it. At all.
    However due to the sheer size of the armies of the United States, Texas was one of the many places where the armed forces managed to escape, a quite numerous number in fact. As the Combine moved in and humans grew to understand the new way of life they had to live if they wanted to survive out of the cities, a new community grew under a new name: The Lone Star Settlements.
    Based in the Lone Star state itself, Texas, the original LSS was set up by the combined remnants of the Texas Military Forces ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Military_Forces) to establish a connected community of separate, Independent communities that could work together to have free and (hopefully) safe lives away from the forces of the Combine.
    The communities that make up the LSS are very varied, from major settlements such as the LSS's main base and capital of sorts Alamo II to small moving caravans of traders. However, as with all members of the LSS they all agree to the LSS's Constitution which lays out the 3 simple laws that every single member community must follow in order to join and benefit from the LSS:

1. THE FREE OWNERSHIP AND USE OF WEAPONS
    2. SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE PROTECTION OF THE SETTLEMENTS AND TO THE REMANENTS
    3. EQUAL RIGHTS TO EVERY HUMAN

These 3 “laws” are actually made up of many laws that add to these 3 base laws, similar to the US Constitution. However, unlike the US, Settlements cannot have their own version. Its the LSS's way or the highway.

The LSS has no government persay but rather the Remanents (as the creators call themselves) act as the Federal Government and political face of the Settlements themselves. They have absolute power if needs be, as well as control over the armed forces and police. Some members complain they can be as bad as the Combine but these people are usually silenced by less than orthodox methods.
    Each Settlement that joins must have some LSS soldiers and cops in its forces. Originally this was meant to beef up every Settlement's power but nowadays also serves the purpose of informing whether a certain Settlement plans to leave (or even worse, defect to another group).
    Settlements also pay tax in the form of whatever they are good at producing. This tax varies and sometimes is completely cancelled if a Settlement is small or falls on hard times.

The real source of pride for the LSS is their military and Independence. They are firmly against acting against the Combine aggressively and only ever shoot in defence. This is not out of respect or courtesy, but rather for safety. If they don't attract the attention the Combine will look elsewhere. Obviously, this may work or it may not, but its what they believe.
    For this reason they are fiercely opposed to Rebels being in any proximity to them or their Settlements, less the Rebels cause the Combine to come sniffing around. The LSS bans any form of help towards Rebels and punishes anyone caught doing so, including Settlements. If a Settlement is close to another and decides to become Rebels, they will be asked to leave the area. Entirely. This often leads to violence.

Military wise the LSS is very well armed and produces arms and ammunition at a vastly tiny rate compared to the Combine but perfectly enough for the Settlements. The LSS Army is equipped with top notch equipment, while lesser quality weapons such as hunting or antique rifles are given to outer Settlements. However, higher population or more important Settlements are given better equipment for obvious reasons.
    One of the more, unique, sides of the LSS is its ownership of Artillery. The Remnants all those years ago are very thankful indeed in hind sight to take the various forms of cannons and guns as it turns out they are perfect for their situation.
    They have over 350 artillery pieces, however 150 are home-made versions. They are particularly proud of the “Abrams” cannons. Literally the gun of an M1 Abrams torn apart to be turned into a single artillery piece. These cannons are spread about the biggest settlements, or in FOBs for strategic importance. Whilst they are for defence, the LSS Army can be hired to use them.

Against who, you ask? Well, its very controversial in the LSS itself but the Remanents stand by it. If you have enough of something to pay them, whether that be in ammunition, joining the union or other items such as food or water, the LSS will use their cannons to attack someone of your request.
    Whether this be Rebel or Independent, they don't care, they just want to be paid.
    Attacking the Combine with said weapons is a very very big no-no..... unless you were willing to pay them something extremely valuable.

For as perfect and strong the LSS may seem, it is not what it is meant to be beneath the surface.
    The Remnants are very controlling, poverty in the lower Settlements can be rife, the anger and violence the LSS unleashes on rouge settlements (for doing such a thing as leaving without asking) is seen by some as downright evil and their army has some very questionable methods.

Keep the LSS in mind.
    Independent, Angry and Free(?).

LSS Guards chat in the underground tunnels of Darlington, an underground settlement based in a mining complex.

Sunday afternoons are the quietest time of the week but theres still stuff to do and get one with, meaning most settlements are always busy.

The armed forces of the LSS and the Settlements are highly respected. American faith in the Military continues unhindered, meaning they are usually in the postions of power and authority. Friendship between soldiers is encouraged, pictured is a Private reciving a gift from one of his commanding officers.
    (More photos will be coming once i plan with one of my friends who will be joining the thread soon. Also more photos of different Settlements and Alamo II.)

Edited:

Dallas II is a quiet, peaceful Settlement surrounded by Forests. Due to the isolation and the fact that important political figures in the LSS like to travel there, LSS forces defend the town quietly but heavily.

A soldier patrols on an early morning. Dallas II is quiet, very quiet, meaning the worst they have to deal with is an occasional drunk or the local wildlife.

Snipers are popular in isolated Settlements due to being able to spot threats quickly so they can be dealt with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

35. Post #355
    February 2016
    467 Posts
    -snip-

36. Post #356
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    Because we could go on forever.

37. Post #357
    August 2016
    103 Posts
    Why would you choose the winner, wouldn't it be better to role play it out until a winner is clear or one side backs off, and what if people can't make enough content in the time before the deadline
    Choosing a winner wouldn't affect the game at all, it's just a recognition of the best team player and strategist of this event, nothing more or else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #358
    February 2016
    467 Posts
    Choosing a winner wouldn't affect the game at all, it's just a recognition of the best team player and strategist of this event, nothing more or else.
    Oh my bad

Edited:

So who takes Voroschi

39. Post #359
    July 2016
    930 Posts
    We'll find out on the 20th!

40. Post #360
    August 2016
    103 Posts
    Oh my bad

Edited:

So who takes Voroschi
    Just like Piggo said, the 20th will be the end of the battle, even if the combatants of one side leave the event itself will end the 20th.

After that, a new series of events will take place, hope you are ready people.