1. Post #121
    January 2016
    35 Posts
    Could I have a link to those explosions? Furthermore, a good-looking effect pack would be much appreciated.

2. Post #122
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #124

May 2016
    32 Posts

Eastern minutemen radio operators were announcing a warning to all people and factions, as an explosion was Heard near a factory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Brunei Darussalam Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

5. Post #125

August 2016
    92 Posts
    Near Zvezda territories...

Quintana: I know Sergy, told me to not come here anymore, but where else can I find these great plants and flowers? I need to make a lot of tea for the elder back at the HQ and I would like to keep my stock fu-

An explosion is heard in the distance.
    Quintana: Are those... explosions? Did the combine find the brigadas base? I... I better check out! I k-know these men are dangerous but... there could be wounded!

After a few minutes...
    Quintana: The explosion came from here... I see those men pulling rocks and... wait... is this? ...Oh god, this is the road that heads straight towards Podokovsky! and they are mobilizing already?! I have to hurry up and warn the others!
    Earlier today, the Liberation Fighter had received a message from The Minutemen about an explosion on the northern regions, when Quintana arrived panicked and tired to tell the group what is going on, Sergey took an important decision.
    Hours later...

Brigader: да, что, черт возьми?
    In front of the Brigader convoy is a man made barricade with several armed rebels and aliens, their leader waves at them.

Sergey: Привет!

Sergey: I'm Sergey, but you can call me Seryozha. I know some of you friends speak English, so I'll cut the chase... We are the Podokovsky Liberation Fighters and we know a lot about you, we might not have a lot of weapons or armored vehicles but we have lots of good men, women and alien friends... and a village full of angry people should you attack us...

Sergey: So! does any of you feel like trading some dry headcrab meat? tastes good with mushrooms!
    Your move Viper :P

(I just noticed the clipping AR2 in the last picture lol rip)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,455 Posts
    After a tense standoff between Podokovsky forces and Zvezda Brigada surveryors, which lasted roughly thirty minutes, three ZB "ambassadors" arrived to initiate a conversation with the PLF forces.
    While the three soldiers did not hand over their weapons during the meeting which took place in a nearby office building, they did nonetheless greet the PLF representatives with kind.

Only one of them presented himself simply as 'Dima' while the other two soldiers, who wore masks, remained anonymous throughout the entire conversation. Personally ordered by general Kvostov the three ZB men gave Sergey and Quintana a number of useful gifts which included a homemade quad-barrel shotgun named Synthkiller as well as marking points of interests on the PLF maps such as isolated (and clean) sources of water or areas with an abundance of useful plants.

While Dima and Sergey conversed in russian one of the masked men spoke with Quintana in very basic english. In return for the gifts and information the ZB representatives asked for permission to use the nearby road as a route for their convoys. Ontop of that they also asked the PLF not to speak with anyone else of what had been said during the meeting.
    "The fewer who knows of us the safer are our people" as said by Dima.

After the meeting concluded the ZB soldiers left but not before giving Sergey a codesheet which contained classified phrases to be used upon entering Brigada territory. Should anyone enter without repeating one of the phrases they would risk getting killed or captured.

Meanwhile in central Valday engineers are working hard to complete a secret weapon; namely a tractor modified into a tank. While the vehicle is in no way capable of sustaining heavy weapons fire or attacks from airborne hostiles general Kvostov still hope that it can be put to good use during future attacks against the Combine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

7. Post #127
    October 2014
    608 Posts
    Nice!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #128

August 2016
    92 Posts
    Pleasure doing business with the Stars!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    January 2012
    1,009 Posts
    Awesome battle tractor!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130

August 2016
    92 Posts
    (here comes that guy that writes long posts about his characters and zero about his faction doing shit , I realized I use a lot of recurring models on my faction, might as well give them names and characters as well, eh?)

On the PLF HQ...
    Yesterday the Zvezda Brigada decided to open dialog with the defenders and lambda members of Podokovsky, it ended up in a fruitful trade and agreement between both factions, while not strictly allies, they will now work together for the best of each other.

However, not everyone is happy with the agreement, during the group meeting on the HQ's conference room (the garage) several members among the rebels expressed discomfort and even outright anger, accusing Sergey of not letting everyone vote what to do with the Brigada, he and the other "leaders" tried their best to calm everyone and promise them that the "alliance" between Podokovsky and the Brigadiers is going to be beneficial for everyone.

The Synthkiller is a valuable addition for the groups small arsenal, it will prove useful against the countless alien synthetics produced by the combine, Sergey will grant it to anyone who is going to a dangerous mission.

The Brigadiers also gave their radio signal to the group, but it has to be used in emergencies.
    Avrora: So... you think that guy "Dima" is single?
    Robert: I dunno Avy...
    Avrora: can't you ask him through the radio?
    Robert: I can't, I can only use their signal on emergen-
    Avrora: Do you think he is good on bed?
    Robert: WHA- How am I supposed to know that?!

But the work of the Podokovsky fighters is far from over, they are running low on certain supplies and they are planning a big hit against a certain combine faction, they will start to mobilize soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

11. Post #131
    January 2012
    1,009 Posts
    Broaching the topic of reproduction, the suppression field prevents humans from reproducing.     A 405th razor train is actually on the way north to Hells gate with rumors that a Legionary had a child   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    January 2012
    1,009 Posts
    200 miles north of City 17

With Civil Protection finally regaining control of the city, the 405th have pulled out and have seemed to make haste back to Hell's Fridge. The rumors of a baby born in the barracks is true, as the suppression field doesn't reach the northern wastes.

Yeah, so the suppression field doesn't work in the frozen wastes. So if your factions are entirely home grown, they'll have to move north where the temperature dives to 128 degrees below zero.

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,455 Posts
    I mean you can still do the hoopla-hoopla but it'll be blank rounds, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Safari Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #134
    February 2016
    126 Posts

A large group of Disruptors with a large amount of weaponry set up in an abandoned village outside of City 17, possibly planning an attack?
    stay tuned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #135
    November 2014
    702 Posts
    With the increased amount of Combine patrols on Railroad routes, most teams have been outfitted with walkie-talkies that are connected to the base. They can be used to report combine sightings and hostile contact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,455 Posts
    "[HQ! HQ! This is Alpha One! We have made contact with enemy gunship and ground-based synth elements! I repeat, we've encountered hostiles! If you do not hear from us in thirty minutes, assume the worst. Alpha One, out.]"*

Meanwhile at the Valday cityhall...

After contact was lost with a high-importance convoy carrying salavaged munitions and raw materials for fuel production several bike-mounted scouts were deployed from the nearest outpostin the south to investigate. After two hours the scouts returned with one carrying the nametags of several Zvezda Brigada soldiers. Presumably the convoy was attacked by airborne and auxiliary element belonging to AF-7.
    General Kvostov broadcasted a short speech to all ZB forces in the area around Valday where he announced a silent minute for the fallen alongside the plans to strike back at the Combine.

Outposts far away from Valday, ZB soldiers on the road and the newly found friends of the PLF were informed of the attack and warned by messengers on motorcycles.

(*Sentences marked with '[' and ']' brackets mean that they're not in English. In this case it's Russian.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

17. Post #137
    January 2016
    35 Posts
    Sorry that I couldn't get a scene done myself as I've been occupied with other stuff the last couple of days, thanks for advancing things in my absence. Expect something from me later today though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,455 Posts
    No worries dude, RL always takes number one priority.
    I figured that your gunship, rollermines and scanners would eventually come in contact with one of ZBs convoys. Hope that's okay with you.

19. Post #139
    January 2016
    35 Posts
    You're correct. I was working on a scene about Gunship & Co. attacking a distant ZB outpost that had not received reinforcements due to its remote location.

Problem was though that I focused on making it several images instead of a single image to convey the event, which combined with my time limitations ended up complicating it beyond necessity.

I'll probably stick to one image per event so my stuff isn't delayed too often.

20. Post #140
    January 2016
    35 Posts

The AF7 gunship deployed in northwestern Russia, with the help of its smaller companions, successfully exterminated a Zvezda Brigada convoy after uncovering their presence in the area. However, while the other units were slightly damaged, the gunship took many high-caliber rounds and a rocket-propelled grenade; this forced the reconnaissance group to cease its deployment and move to the nearest allied station for repairs.

Meanwhile...

Vehicle tracks were found by the gunships deployed after the disappearance of an MiG-17, prompting Overwatch to dispatch a hunter-chopper charged with destroying passing vehicles. Fortunately, a Podokovsky scavenger van fell straight into the trap and was engaged, although a passenger managed to transmit a distress signal during the chase.

At the end of the confrontation, the van, its cargo, and both occupants were completely decimated due to the gunner's insistence on employing heavy suppression in order to effectively terminate the vehicle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

21. Post #141

August 2016
    92 Posts
    Earlier today, the PLF were planning their next big attack against a combine faction, a train full of 405th legionaries heading all the way north to the freezing snowy wastes -- however, the sudden distress call of one of the 3 scavenging teams of PLF known as the Rust Scrappers halted the plan momentarily, a group of 2 vortigaunts and 4 rebel scouts alongside the alien grunt Domovoi headed to their last knowing location, sadly both members were found dead.

Quintana and the vort Jeremiah tried to find a way to resurrect them using the vortessence, sadly they were not able to do so due to the nature o their wounds, burnt bullet holes, clearly done with the dark energy plasma bullets that many combine weapons use, the deaths of Filya Yegorovich Durchenko and Memgumbi Celestin at hands of AF7 deeply saddened the group, but they continued with the original plan of assaulting the 405th legion train.

While the group was packing everything they needed for the assault, a motorized messenger of the Zvezda Brigada arrived and told the tragic news, one of their convoys was destroyed by the AF7, the group was saddened again by this but Sergey had enough, he asked the messenger to follow him through the woods around the radio station, insisting he has an important message for General Kvostov, after convincing the young brigadier to follow them, Sergey led him through the woodlands until the arrived to a large bunker-like structure guarded by two vortigaunts.

Sergey alongside his wife Quintana, the vort Jeremiah and the veteran rebel Joaquin enter the hangar first, once the young soldier enters he couldn't believe his eyes as he saw an authentic MiG-17 at the end of the hangar.

Sergey: We mainly use this bunker as a secret location to store our most valuable objects, weapons, ammo and vehicles...

Quintana: We keep this place a secret, even among us, should the combine ever attack us we need a place to evacuate the village, they can live here and prosper right under the noses of the combine...

Sergey: We have found this plane not long ago but I feel that Товарищ Kvostov will have a much better use for it than us...

Sergey then approached the young man and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Sergey: Do you understand what I am saying, чувак? I trust you and your people... and if they trust me, then together we can make a big hit against the combine, as allies...
    (Big stuff is going to happen, and as always, sorry for my potato English.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #142
    January 2012
    1,009 Posts
    So, after some suggestions, I've decided i'll also act as Primary Administrator for the Combine as well as the primary lambda faction. I am also going to have random events every Wendensday, these will range from continent spanning portal storms, to the occasional loot drop.

list of current random events

Portal storms: Essentially typhoons turned up to 11, but no rain, high winds, lots of electricity and the occasional rock being thrown around. They also will reveal hidden secrets from time to time. They can and will cause buildings and bridges to collapse.

Antlion Swarms: For those living out in the badlands. Swarms of antlions stampede across the continent in search of food (humans). City centers are safe as well as certain places with thumpers. Stay away from deserts and beaches.

Zombie Swarms: Almost the same thing, but they are much smaller packs and are a nuisance to larger Settlements. Not so much if you're starting out. City canals will be filled with headcrabs and poor souls who took a few minutes to take a nap in a vent.

Also if the RP thread gets big enough, I'll start assigning people as Regional Administrators. Basically you are in charge of a region i.e. Eastern US, Oceania, Sector 17.

I already have a small list of potential Administrators. RP long enough, and hope the thread gets bigger and who knows, your name may be on the list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

23. Post #143
    November 2016
    8 Posts
    Noob question but can you explain how RP works like this, interaction/development/combat-wise?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,455 Posts
    Noob question but can you explain how RP works like this, interaction/development/combat-wise?
    Basically; read the rules then follow the instructions on setting up your faction. Make content semi-regularly related to your faction where they do stuff (patrol, trade, etc.).
    When it comes to interacting with other player-controlled factions, make sure to personally contact them beforehand (especially if your faction will engage in combat with them) as to avoid grave misunderstandings and possible drama.

Also, don't be a dick and be open for critisism.

Do all of the above and you'll get along fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,455 Posts
    Tensions are high as Zvezda Brigada begin a full-scale mobilization. As soon as Sergey's message reached general Kvostov the military commander knew that his men had made the right call to initiate a dialogue with the PLF.
    With a plan in place a ZB officers was ordered by Kvostov to make a quick translation of a preliminary battleplan which was then given to a motorized messenger who drove like the wind while heading towards the PLF HQ.

This plan details a strike against the small community of Voroschi. Officially a town and industrial zone combined Voroschi was named by its citizens as they found the Combine designation to be far too boring and hard to remember.
    With the PLF backing them up ZB made some minor revisions which they then hastily scribbled down onto a piece of paper. Zvezda Brigada forces will push towards the main citygate while under cover by mortars. Mechanized infantry and armored vehicles will then spearhead the assault and engage the bulk of the Combines forces inside the city.

Meanwhile PLF recon and infantry units will gain access through alternate paths such sewers or by using improvised climbing equipment across the perimeter wall.

Once word of the impending assault began to spread Kvostov held a quick speech which was broadcasted on both ZB and PLF channels.
    "[Brothers! Friends! Today is marvelous day. Today we do not take a step, but a leap towards a future free from the Combine oppression. As we speak our own forces as well as our comrades with PLF are mobilizing for war. While I was initially suspicious of our new comrades it has become clear that we've found true allies. Allies which will not cower, but fight by our side.
    Today we show the Combine, and their supporters, that the free people of Earth are not to be trampled with! In a day we will launch an attack on the nearby community of Voroschi. The city itself is a unholy creation made by our oppressors for the sole purpose of further enslaving the rest of Mankind. No more! We will liberate the city and free our brothers and sisters from their shackles! As we march we will be one step closer to reclaiming our home. One step closer to hold those we love in our arms. One step closer to freedom.]"

"[I ask not as your general, but as your brother, that you will follow me into battle. We will hold our weapons high and raise our fists into the air! Our voices shall echo across the planet! I will not order any of you to join the mission, for I treasure each and everyone of you as if you're family. If you're with me and if you're ready to fight, grab your rifle and as much ammunition as you can carry. Zvezda Brigada, I salute you no matter what!]"

Zevzda Brigada forces are currently deploying en-masse with forward units setting up a perimeter around the newly established field HQ outside of Voroschi. Alongside the dozens of armored columns is also a convoy of trucks carrying enough weapons to arm most, if not all, of the PLF forces joining the assault.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

26. Post #146
    July 2016
    294 Posts
    Top quality stuff right there!

I'll post tonight. Would anyone be interested in another conflict with the Inspection teams?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #147

August 2016
    92 Posts

I'll post tonight. Would anyone be interested in another conflict with the Inspection teams?
    Indeed, Viper always leave me stunned by his quality pictures.

Pretty much all combine forces can join together to defend Voroschi... or invade it should the rebels win -- is up to all of you Combine players what to do.

The Podokovsky x Zvezda alliance is ready.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,455 Posts

Thanks and I wouldn't be surprised if one or two inspection teams had the worst possible timing ever which could eventually lead to them getting stuck inside the city when the assault begins.
    (We're still moblizing so there's plenty of time to figure something out.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Safari Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #149

August 2016
    92 Posts
    After several long hours...
    The PLF finally arrived at the encampment made by the Brigada, immediately several native Russians and other Eastern Europeans started to help around in the camp while English speaking members tried to help in other ways -- Sergey, Quintana, Lisa, Jeremiah and Joaquin waited on the camps entrance as ordered by Dima, after a few minutes waiting, general Kvostov in person showed up to greet Sergey and his people.

Both men firmly shake hands and smile while speaking in Russian

Sergey: [Tovarishch General Kvostov, a pleasure to finally speak with you!]

Kvostov: [The pleasure is mine Tovarishch Sergey.]

Sergey: [No need to be formal sir, you can call me Seryozha.]

After the introductions were done, Sergey asked Joaquin and Lisa to organize recon parties and contact them as soon as they find possible spots to breach through, then he headed to the Generals tent along with his wife and Jeremiah, they started to discuss the possible tactics they could use once they breach in, Sergey carefully translates everything the good generals says to his wife and his alien companion.

Sergey: [So while you and your men storm in, we attack on the sides and evacuate civilians... Yes, I like it, but as soon as we are done evacuating everyone we will join you in the battle, General.]

Kvostov: [It's good to know that we have trustworthy allies on our side, we will arm those among you carrying weak equipment or no equipment at all, we will also give you enough ammunition and supplies, and remember that this is going to take a long time, if we defeat them and take the city... we must defend it.]

Sergey: [And we will, we won't let the combine mess with us any longer.]

The recon teams were able to contact Sergey through their vortigaunt companions. The city sewers were in very bad shape and it was clear that nobody had been there in ages, there were no signs of any sort of life, either human or alien -- in the northeast side of the town, instead of huge combine walls protecting the city there is only bad fencing. Sergey organized everyone and formed two parties, they gave everyone an order and they had to follow it carefully.

The biggest party would be lead by Joaquin, Lisa and Jeremiah through the tunnels, they'll carry as much ammo and supplies as they can as well houndeyes to guide them through the darkness of the sewers, many of the members are the best marksmen of the group and many vortigaunts will go with them.

Meanwhile, Sergey, Quintana and Avrora along a few others would go through the fences and climb over the bridge, the plan was simple -- as soon as the general gave the order and pushed through the walls, Sergey and his team would use explosives to cause as much confusion among combine ranks and when Joaquin appears, the vorts would start to cause havoc on combine generators and try to cut them off, then together they would start to evacuate and rescue as much people as they can.

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,455 Posts
    Just a quick heads-up, Voroschi assault may get delayed to later this week. I'm currently busy AF with work and Edward was kind enough to give me some breathing room.
    (This means that Combine players will have extra time to prepare some content, should they wish.)

31. Post #151

August 2016
    92 Posts
    Hey everyone, due to Viper having some issues and my work becoming a bit more hectic we are "pausing" the siege of Voroschi -- later in the week Viper will try to upload the upcoming attack and siege.

While I have less time, I'll still be able to post a few things not-related to Voroschi.

This doesn't mean you guys have to wait, if you are interested in the attack of Voroschi and want to participate you can do it now, if you're a combine faction by explaining how your faction ended up in the city before the upcoming attack. If you are a rebel you could say that there is a small cell of your faction hidden in the town.

you can also keep interacting with one another too -- in any case, hope you all understand and have a good one!

Edited:

Just a quick heads-up, Voroschi assault may get delayed to later this week. I'm currently busy AF with work and Edward was kind enough to give me some breathing room.
    (This means that Combine players will have extra time to prepare some content, should they wish.)
    Well looks like I wasn't fast enough

32. Post #152
    January 2016
    35 Posts
    Great, I almost had the impression you guys would be finished with taking the city by tonight. I kinda thought you were pretty quick to move all those people, but at least there's time

I am busy at the moment so I won't be able create some related content today, but within a couple of days from now I'll certainly be free to participate in the event.

Other Combine factions can holler at me via PM if they want AF7 to work with them in the defense of Voroschi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #153
    October 2014
    608 Posts
    What is Voroschi

34. Post #154

August 2016
    92 Posts
    What is Voroschi
    If you read everything, then you'll see what it is, friend.

This plan details a strike against the small community of Voroschi. Officially a town and industrial zone combined Voroschi was named by its citizens as they found the Combine designation to be far too boring and hard to remember.
    In resume, the Zvezda Brigada and the Podokovsky Liberation Fighters are going to attack an industrial city under the control of the combine and try to take it over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    October 2014
    608 Posts
    Is it supposed to be a combine controlled city

36. Post #156
    August 2015
    426 Posts
    Yes.

37. Post #157

August 2016
    92 Posts
    Is it supposed to be a combine controlled city
    Yes, okay I'll share some of the ideas behind the city, its designation name would be area 17, sector 12 (A17-12) but the locals call it Voroschi, it's both an urban center and a industrial area.

The truth is that Voroschi is a mining city, its caves contain rich minerals and metals that the combine can use to create alloys similar to their combine steel, the same they use for their dark energy plasma weapons, there is also high quantities of iron which is used to create the weaponry of common combine foot army (MP7s or SPAS12).

The people in the city are divided in two categories, the downtrodden miners who are basically obligated to work there and the loyalists that work with the combine and civil protection.

All this means that Voroschi is an important location for both the resistance and the combine.

(I swear my grammar gets worse and worse.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    October 2014
    608 Posts
    Lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #159

August 2016
    92 Posts
    You know Dune, I don't know what your problem is but you need to calm down and stop making fun of others ideas.

Just some friendly advise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

40. Post #160
    July 2016
    294 Posts
    New unit i came up with yesterday, posting now rather than later for Voroschi reasons.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)