1. Post #1

May 2012
    616 Posts
    So, I've been fucking around with a few friends of mine with GMOD's P2P function that got added in the last big update, and it's pretty good. All I gotta do is subscribe to a few addons, add this thing to make sure addons are sent to connecting players, and they can just join in and shoot shit. With the loads of fun guns you can get for GMOD nowadays, it's pretty fun to jump in and just shoot shit.

I was thinking of running a few co-op maps with a bunch of fun weapons and shit, not really any rules aside from don't be a douchebag, just spawn some good guns and run through and shoot shit.

If you guys are interested, post any maps or shit you'd be interested in going through that you've found on the workshop. Sort of like the More Gun map pack(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=186338096), or any Synergy/Sven Co-op style campaign. I can probably setup a discord or something for this too, if people are interested enough.

2. Post #2

May 2014
    48 Posts
    i wanna join you and shoot zombies like snpc zombies you cool?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)