1. Post #161
    January 2012
    1,037 Posts
    Yes these world models will make due.
    Also i forgot to ask you about the attachments.
    Mainly i'm interested in the AR silencer.
    Here's all of the suppressors that I managed to rip so far:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/38m1zk...Suppressors.7z

2. Post #162

January 2015
    16 Posts
    Ah fuck it I may as well ask, do you have a SetDef grunt file? I remember there is a suit on display on the Pluto side mission. I've used the Type-2 file to make a 3D print and not I want to go full force with a cosplay

3. Post #163
    January 2012
    1,037 Posts
    Ah fuck it I may as well ask, do you have a SetDef grunt file? I remember there is a suit on display on the Pluto side mission. I've used the Type-2 file to make a 3D print and not I want to go full force with a cosplay
    The Crew Uniform? I think it's somewhere in this pack of files with the word SDF: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l4med9...0/SDF_-_All.7z

4. Post #164

August 2011
    32 Posts
    Here's all of the suppressors that I managed to rip so far:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/38m1zk...Suppressors.7z
    I got some time to work on the world model you gave me and managed to optimize it so that i even had some room to remodel some of the details.
    I am also wondering if its possible that you could provide the world model for the R3K rifle?

5. Post #165
    November 2014
    1,371 Posts
    Anyone know how to get the textures to display in Maya?
    I converted them to TGA and JPEG for good measure, and then attempted to rewrite the MTLs to correspond to the new image file types, but it's not displaying properly.

6. Post #166

August 2011
    32 Posts
    UPDATED Karma 45 World Model.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6t...ew?usp=sharing

Original world model :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/de91or...egendary_wm.7z

I made it so now the World Model has more detail on the side.

Comparison image.

7. Post #167

January 2015
    16 Posts
    The Crew Uniform? I think it's somewhere in this pack of files with the word SDF: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l4med9...0/SDF_-_All.7z
    I found it. Looks great! Thanks

8. Post #168
    November 2014
    1,371 Posts
    Finally figured out how to get the textures working for me, thanks again for the files!

Did a bit of a (admittedly meh quality) test render of the Skelter in Maya when I had a free minute today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,422 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16 (list)

10. Post #170
    April 2011
    409 Posts
    holy shit yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #171

May 2016
    10 Posts
    really looking forward to the dischord,facemelter,headcutter and shredder from zombies :D

12. Post #172

January 2015
    16 Posts
    Damn those look good. For some reason my importer doesn't look that good

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,114 Posts
    what do you mean by importer? those are SFM renders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #174
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #175
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

16. Post #176

January 2015
    16 Posts
    One more thing. That Olympus Mons file you have has a lot of mess on it and both models in the pack are incomplete. You may be able to find a complete one during the Mars dogfight towards the end of the game. Sorry for asking so much

17. Post #177
    January 2012
    1,037 Posts
    One more thing. That Olympus Mons file you have has a lot of mess on it and both models in the pack are incomplete. You may be able to find a complete one during the Mars dogfight towards the end of the game. Sorry for asking so much
    Well, someone else is gonna have to re-rip it, because I can't upload anything on this shitty internet without it draining my monthly data caps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #178

November 2014
    4 Posts
    E3245 Thank you so much for the archive of models,great job !!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #179

December 2010
    13 Posts
    Well, someone else is gonna have to re-rip it, because I can't upload anything on this shitty internet without it draining my monthly data caps.
    Can u help me export View Hand model

20. Post #180
    January 2012
    1,037 Posts
    Can u help me export View Hand model
    You need a tool called Wraith Archon, and you need an account with Modme (Last I've heard, they aren't accepting new accounts)

If and when you get the tool, load up the game of your choice (Infinite Warfare) and go to any level. Switch back to Wraith Archon, then hit the button [Load Game]. It'll load all of the rippable models from the scene. You can use the search function to find the model you want (Viewhands_), then hit export.

21. Post #181

June 2016
    17 Posts
    You need a tool called Wraith Archon, and you need an account with Modme (Last I've heard, they aren't accepting new accounts)

If and when you get the tool, load up the game of your choice (Infinite Warfare) and go to any level. Switch back to Wraith Archon, then hit the button [Load Game]. It'll load all of the rippable models from the scene. You can use the search function to find the model you want (Viewhands_), then hit export.
    Not even remotely true, that's just because the IQ level of some of the people here is so low, you can visit the NORMAL URL aviacreations.com/modme sign up and download Wraith, the platform was simply updated to make it better than it was.

While on the subject of wraith, everyone should link to aviacreations.com/wraith, it's the only valid link you can give out, I'm tired of getting questions because people didn't read the post and got directly linked to it.

Third, the register button was updated to the new url.

22. Post #182
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    10,440 Posts
    Got the game, then did this
    Its a start
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

23. Post #183
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    5,104 Posts
    you gotta fix that smothing on the front on the frame, it's looking pretty rough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #184
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    10,440 Posts
    Yeah I'm aware of the smoothing issues, wanted to show something with actual materials since IW looks fun to port from

25. Post #185
    January 2013
    97 Posts
    Quick question, just read through all five pages of this article.

Is the Coast Guard (Orange Military Outfits from the Moon Base) in one of the model packs, I saw that contained a lot of the different outfits and was wondering if it might be in there. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Also, side question, I have a pretty wide variety of plugins for Noesis, but when I look at any of the textures for the Nora model, they show as white. Haven't tried others yet, and by white I mean completely not just sections.

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,519 Posts
    This might be an odd request but is there any chance anyone here could rip the rappelling rope from MW:R?

27. Post #187

April 2016
    64 Posts
    Quick question, just read through all five pages of this article.

Is the Coast Guard (Orange Military Outfits from the Moon Base) in one of the model packs, I saw that contained a lot of the different outfits and was wondering if it might be in there. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Also, side question, I have a pretty wide variety of plugins for Noesis, but when I look at any of the textures for the Nora model, they show as white. Haven't tried others yet, and by white I mean completely not just sections.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfivf29o2i...guard.rar?dl=0

ill try and rip out more but i didnt wanna keep you hanging, also i didnt see anything else regarding outfits while i was ripping this

and are the textures white before or after exporting them in to your preferred format? because noesis sometimes makes invisible textures for me before i export them, but appear fine after.
    i do .jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    January 2013
    97 Posts
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfivf29o2i...guard.rar?dl=0

ill try and rip out more but i didnt wanna keep you hanging, also i didnt see anything else regarding outfits while i was ripping this

and are the textures white before or after exporting them in to your preferred format? because noesis sometimes makes invisible textures for me before i export them, but appear fine after.
    i do .jpg
    When I preview them in Noesis they're showing as white, and when I export them they are the same. Just looks like a flat white texture. I've only been tinkering with the Salter model at this point, maybe it's a problem with my plugins.

29. Post #189

June 2016
    17 Posts
    When I preview them in Noesis they're showing as white, and when I export them they are the same. Just looks like a flat white texture. I've only been tinkering with the Salter model at this point, maybe it's a problem with my plugins.
    That's because they used the alpha channel in the color maps, when he saves to jpg the alpha is removed due to the format not supporting the channel.

30. Post #190

January 2017
    2 Posts

31. Post #191
    January 2013
    97 Posts
    That's because they used the alpha channel in the color maps, when he saves to jpg the alpha is removed due to the format not supporting the channel.
    Doesn't matter which format I export it to, the file size drops down to 120-150KB and all that remains is a flat white sheet.

32. Post #192

January 2017
    2 Posts
    Hi,

if anyone have some free time I would love to have some attachments.
    The one I want most of all is the Trojan sight

33. Post #193
    January 2013
    97 Posts
    After updating the UV's this is the result for Loadout A for the Moonguard, thanks going to you Yung. If possible think someone could just throw the Salter texture up after the removal of the alpha maps?

34. Post #194
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,422 Posts

I really really hope these end up looking good in gmod because some of them use both phong and envmaps, which doesn't work in gmod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

35. Post #195

April 2016
    64 Posts
    Hey um sorry guys and gals but I uninstalled codiw because i am no longer interested in it and also with school piling up i cant take requests even if i wanted to. if you have the game installed on your computer, you can google aviacreations wraith and install it, and after creating an account on their website you can start exporting your own stuff. I apologize for the inconvenience and I apologize dearly to those that waited for a request to come through. I'll be around the modelling area still if you guys need any help. I just can't do much right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #196

December 2016
    7 Posts
    Are they going up on the workshop? And if they are what are they going to be (playermodel,NPC,Ragdoll)

37. Post #197
    January 2015
    672 Posts
    Are they going up on the workshop? And if they are what are they going to be (playermodel,NPC,Ragdoll)
    I'm not sure if they're going to be released for gmod, I think they're for sfm. Someone might port them though.

38. Post #198
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,422 Posts
    Ragdoll. Gmod and SFM.

I'm not putting them on the workshop, though.

39. Post #199

December 2016
    7 Posts
    Ragdoll. Gmod and SFM.

I'm not putting them on the workshop, though.
    Dammit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    January 2015
    672 Posts
    installing something not on the workshop is pretty easy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)