1. Post #41
    January 2012
    1,609 Posts
    The jackal .dds files came out corrupted for me, might have been a download thing, but I would still advise you to check that out.

2. Post #42

3. Post #43
    January 2012
    1,609 Posts
    I don't have photoshop.

4. Post #44
    November 2012
    591 Posts
    I don't have photoshop.
    Was able to open them with Noesis

5. Post #45

November 2014
    5 Posts
    To Yung:

Thanks for this answer.

The files : Salt (Salter Model)
    jackal.rar
    multiplayer-rigs.rar
    helmetsformarines.rar (helmets for UNMarine)
    vehicles.rar
    marinesfemnmale.rar

Can you pack the tex for your future model in DDS and TGA like your Eth3n model, the TGA file are readable

Wich prgm or method do you use to get your model? Lime 64?, Ninja ripper??

thanks anyway for these files and your work

6. Post #46
    January 2012
    1,609 Posts
    I will check noesis then.

7. Post #47
    November 2009
    787 Posts
    Any weapons yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48

April 2016
    64 Posts
    Any weapons yet?
    been trying to find reasons to export them, you just gave me one (which ones you want)

9. Post #49
    November 2014
    1,361 Posts

i believe that his materials should be darker? even if i turn off shaderless, he still looks a bit bright
    Could be they are designed for whatever shader/lighting setup IW uses, but then again I may be wrong...

EDIT: Whenever I try loading up Eth3n in Maya with his textures (importing the OBJ, then hitting 6 to turn on texture mode), it just perma-freezes and sits around 500MB of memory use indefinitely with a blank pop-up box over my screen. Perhaps there's a problem with the texture files?

10. Post #50
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,418 Posts
    Operator parts are exported just like other parts.
    But no textures. Lime64 nets me only the models of the parts. They don't even show up in Wraith.

11. Post #51
    November 2014
    1,361 Posts
    Also, I'm pretty sure the "Jackal" in the .rar file is actually a Skelter, one of the tri-positional wing fighters the SDF enemies use in the campaign.

It's not the Jackal itself, but a neat sci-fi fighter model nonetheless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    November 2012
    591 Posts
    Also, I'm pretty sure the "Jackal" in the .rar file is actually a Skelter, one of the tri-positional wing fighters the SDF enemies use in the campaign.

It's not the Jackal itself, but a neat sci-fi fighter model nonetheless.
    It is, but the real Jackal is included in the vehicle pack download. It still needs to be "somewhat" assembled. (The wings are not in correct position).

13. Post #53
    November 2014
    1,361 Posts
    Are you guys using Maya, 3DS, or Blender to work with these ripped models? I'm using Maya but every time I try to apply the textures by hitting hotkey #6 it just freezes up and forces me to kill it via Task Manager.

14. Post #54
    November 2009
    787 Posts
    been trying to find reasons to export them, you just gave me one (which ones you want)
    I would be fine with any of them really.

15. Post #55

July 2013
    254 Posts
    Are you guys using Maya, 3DS, or Blender to work with these ripped models? I'm using Maya but every time I try to apply the textures by hitting hotkey #6 it just freezes up and forces me to kill it via Task Manager.
    i am using blender and it was still in tact when i added the textures in. hell, i added 4096x4096 textures on a model and blender still didn't crash except it took a long time to load them
    nevertheless, it probably could be a bug on maya. tried converting the textures to .jpg?

16. Post #56

January 2015
    104 Posts
    But no textures. Lime64 nets me only the models of the parts. They don't even show up in Wraith.
    I'll show you that this works when I get to my PC. Which weapon you want to see (non supply drop)?

17. Post #57
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,418 Posts
    I'll show you that this works when I get to my PC. Which weapon you want to see (non supply drop)?
    I am not talking about the weapon parts. I've been talking about the operator parts, as in: the helmets, the vests, the uniforms, etc.

18. Post #58

January 2015
    104 Posts
    I am not talking about the weapon parts. I've been talking about the operator parts, as in: the helmets, the vests, the uniforms, etc.
    Sorry. I thought you're talking about weapons, because of variants named "operator".

:/

19. Post #59

April 2016
    64 Posts
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/udtqxz86vf...apons.rar?dl=0

in this is the phantom's sniper rifle, the claw from the warfighter and the "sdflmg" or the RAW. i'll get more soon, since todays my day off from school cuz of expiration day.

20. Post #60
    November 2014
    65 Posts
    I would not be a bothered but do not know il you can import some civilian vehicles from the game yang. Sorry for by language.

21. Post #61

October 2013
    61 Posts
    what tools do you use for extracting models and textures?

22. Post #62

January 2015
    14 Posts
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/udtqxz86vf...apons.rar?dl=0

in this is the phantom's sniper rifle, the claw from the warfighter and the "sdflmg" or the RAW. i'll get more soon, since todays my day off from school cuz of expiration day.
    Could you do any other weapons like the ERAD smg?

23. Post #63
    March 2016
    9 Posts
    How do you guys even get the models into Blender? I have tried multiple importers, but nothing works. The textures are also kind of corrupted. I'm using ninjaripper 1.5.2.

EDIT: Sorry, this should've been posted in the MW Remastered thread.

24. Post #64

December 2015
    10 Posts
    has anyone managed to extract the capital ships yet?

25. Post #65
    January 2012
    1,609 Posts
    Capital ships are probably a bunch of models and brush geometry glued together, not full models by themselves.

26. Post #66

May 2016
    10 Posts
    pls could someone get the dischord, facemelter, headcutter and shredders from zombies in spaceland?

is urgent thx :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    January 2014
    313 Posts
    Aww man, this is pretty sweet! I don't really like the newer CoD games (apart from CoD 4 Remastered) but the models for these games look pretty awesome. Keep up the great work man!
    Quick question: has anyone ever been able to successfully extract animations from old or new CoDs?

28. Post #68

January 2012
    1,525 Posts
    Capital ships are probably a bunch of models and brush geometry glued together, not full models by themselves.
    I'm not sure if this rule applies to everything but guns. But when I exported some guns as .OBJ, they were all over the place, so I installed Maya and imported the .MA and the gun was fixed. And it wasn't in a hundred pieces. I'll start extracting models today. I'm just experimenting with things.

29. Post #69
    January 2012
    1,609 Posts
    Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

30. Post #70

October 2015
    18 Posts
    quick dds to tga
    dds textures using 'dx10' flag, "new compression settings/data"
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ejrn0n...s2tga_win7.zip
    Convert dds to tga (and ohers formats)compiled from github MS DirectXTex.
    Need visual studio 2015 runtime.
    64 bit version all ok ( compiled but un-tested).
    32 bit version show one false positive!? ( tested win7 32 bits).
    https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/b...is/1478657831/
    https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/0...is/1478658148/

31. Post #71

June 2016
    17 Posts
    quick dds to tga
    dds textures using 'dx10' flag, "new compression settings/data"
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ejrn0n...s2tga_win7.zip
    Convert dds to tga (and ohers formats)compiled from github MS DirectXTex.
    Need visual studio 2015 runtime.
    64 bit version all ok ( compiled but un-tested).
    32 bit version show one false positive!? ( tested win7 32 bits).
    https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/b...is/1478657831/
    https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/0...is/1478658148/
    Why would you waste time when wraith exports tga's?

32. Post #72
    January 2012
    1,609 Posts
    Why would you do that when paint net exports to tga? Or noesis? Or any free dds editor ever?

33. Post #73

May 2016
    10 Posts
    pls can someone rip the dischord,facemelter,headcutter and shredder from zombies in spaceland, i need them. or just tell how to get them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    January 2014
    313 Posts
    pls can someone rip the dischord,facemelter,headcutter and shredder from zombies in spaceland, i need them. or just tell how to get them.
    How about you do it yourself? This isn't a request thread. The people porting the models will port at their own pace. They'll release whatever they can port when they feel like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,418 Posts
    Has anyone had any luck getting the specular textures using Wraith? It doesn't seem to export any.

36. Post #76
    November 2012
    591 Posts
    How about you do it yourself? This isn't a request thread. The people porting the models will port at their own pace. They'll release whatever they can port when they feel like it.
    Literally the first post says that model requests are okay for them, just not to expect things too fast

37. Post #77
    January 2014
    313 Posts
    Literally the first post says that model requests are okay for them, just not to expect things too fast
    Sorry, I was just annoyed by the persistent begging for models.

38. Post #78

January 2015
    14 Posts
    Bumping thread for interest and on the off chance more models become available

39. Post #79

June 2016
    17 Posts
    Has anyone had any luck getting the specular textures using Wraith? It doesn't seem to export any.
    You need to export the DDS's, _NOG = Normal, Gloss, Occ, _CS = Color, Spec, they are combined to save channels and memory.

40. Post #80
    December 2015
    12 Posts
    -snip-