1. Post #4041
    Brought to you by the letter B
    December 2006
    11,067 Posts
    Hey guys! I got my hands on Adobe CC again! We're back in business! Here's what I've been up to all this time in BF1.

2. Post #4042
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,866 Posts
    This seblaster 1906 challenge is giving me some serious fucking cancer.

Like holy shit it doesn't help that half the shots miss for no reason but to have 5 bullets and a slow as fuck reload is just the cherry on top.

3. Post #4043
    December 2006
    11,067 Posts
    I like it because it's as close to an M1 Garand as I'm gonna get.

4. Post #4044
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,724 Posts
    Atleast you aren't trying to do the assignment for super medic syringes perk... What's easier, 5 debris kills or 50 headshots on Nivelle Nights?

5. Post #4045
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    2,574 Posts
    Headshots - find a hardcore server and click heads

6. Post #4046
    My FaVoRiTe CoLoR <3
    August 2006
    4,733 Posts
    Atleast you aren't trying to do the assignment for super medic syringes perk... What's easier, 5 debris kills or 50 headshots on Nivelle Nights?
    Debris kills is pretty easy.

Focus on playing Amiens and blow up the windows in the city. You should get it fine.

7. Post #4047
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,724 Posts
    Headshots - find a hardcore server and click heads
    Are you kidding me, I can't even find servers on Nivelle Nights, let alone a Hardcore version.

Edited:

Sweet I did all 50 headshots in about 2 hours. The hyper speed syringe is mine!

8. Post #4048
    FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHT TO SHITPOST IN POLIDICKS
    February 2007
    33,175 Posts
    Usually it's my team donating tanks to the other team but every now and then I get lucky with one of my own

Hey guys! I got my hands on Adobe CC again! We're back in business! Here's what I've been up to all this time in BF1.
    I see you too are an enlightened 1907 Trench user.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

9. Post #4049
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,511 Posts
    Did they fuck with the netcode again or is it just me? When I move it feels like the game fights me, I have some MAJOR input lag, otherwise the game runs smoothly. The input lag is bad enough to make it unplayable.

10. Post #4050
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    10,093 Posts
    Anyone else been having a problem with shotguns, snipers, and flamethrower since Tsar came out? Like every other weapon type fires fine but there's an ungodly input lag on those types where i really have to slam R2 to get it to fire, sometimes I'll just spam it super hard and it still won't and I dunno what to do to change it back.

11. Post #4051
    My FaVoRiTe CoLoR <3
    August 2006
    4,733 Posts
    I haven't had any issues, but I did readjust my settings to get 50-60fps while in battle.

12. Post #4052
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,246 Posts
    Did they fuck with the netcode again or is it just me? When I move it feels like the game fights me, I have some MAJOR input lag, otherwise the game runs smoothly. The input lag is bad enough to make it unplayable.
    Could it be a result from that update inhibiting ADAD-spam?

13. Post #4053
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,511 Posts
    Could it be a result from that update inhibiting ADAD-spam?
    They what? They made it so you can't "spam" the A and D keys? What retarded monkey thought of this?

14. Post #4054
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,724 Posts
    I thought that change isn't live yet, except on the test client.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #4055
    December 2006
    11,067 Posts
    Only thing I can think of is an update resetting some of your graphical settings like VSync. I'd check if everything was in order.

16. Post #4056
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,866 Posts
    Whats in this 2 gig update?

17. Post #4057
    My FaVoRiTe CoLoR <3
    August 2006
    4,733 Posts
    Whats in this 2 gig update?
    "When deploying directly into gas the gasmask will now automatically activate."

One of the most important parts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #4058
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,866 Posts
    "When deploying directly into gas the gasmask will now automatically activate."
    thank fuck for that worth the 2 gigs alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #4059
    My FaVoRiTe CoLoR <3
    August 2006
    4,733 Posts
    Finally got the medic haste specialization. I actually notice the 20% boost.

Managed to hold a point while reviving about 75 people in the process.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #4060
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,724 Posts
    It's the operation canpaigns update or whatever. I think it adds 2 tsar dlc operations, Nivelle is a vanilla map now, and the most important thing: when spawning on a squadmate, and they die during the transition, you are kicked back to spawn screen. That's huge.

21. Post #4061
    December 2006
    11,067 Posts
    It's the operation canpaigns update or whatever. I think it adds 2 tsar dlc operations, Nivelle is a vanilla map now, and the most important thing: when spawning on a squadmate, and they die during the transition, you are kicked back to spawn screen. That's huge.
    Good update overall. The Tsar DLC operations have always existed but what they did what feature them by giving a battlepack if you gain enough points in both operations. I actually experienced the kick back to spawn screen when a teammate I spawned on died. Should be much less frustrating to wipe out a squad now.

22. Post #4062
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    4,756 Posts
    this new 3GB is great, it lets me view my desktop like everytime I open the game, intuitive or what, but seriously, why is my game crashing to desktop all the time, or even when I alt tab?

Also, when the game does run, it runs like shit?, the fuck... then I try to quit to look for problems and the game doesn't quit lol, the hell is wrong with Dice?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #4063
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    9,637 Posts
    I decided to jump into BF1 after only playing it a little at launch. Is the base game population basically dead or something? Only two or three servers show up on the server browser and it always tries to put me in games with less than 30 people.

Are the DLC playlists more populated or is this just the state of the PC version of the game?

24. Post #4064
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    8,297 Posts
    If you use quick join you'll usually find people playing conquest and operations. I don't know how their server browser works but it seems a bit janky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #4065
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,866 Posts
    I decided to jump into BF1 after only playing it a little at launch. Is the base game population basically dead or something? Only two or three servers show up on the server browser and it always tries to put me in games with less than 30 people.

Are the DLC playlists more populated or is this just the state of the PC version of the game?
    There are usually all map conquest servers that are always full.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #4066
    December 2006
    11,067 Posts
    New Russian operations are fun but holy hell I've never seen the attackers win once.

Edited:

Also why do they keep nerfing behemoths. The armored train on operations goes down in two minutes flat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #4067
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    9,637 Posts
    There are usually all map conquest servers that are always full.
    Are the DLC's/Premium worth buying? I only play sporadically so if only the latest DLC maps are populated, then I feel like I might be better off just buying whatever is most recent.

28. Post #4068
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,246 Posts
    Are the DLC's/Premium worth buying? I only play sporadically so if only the latest DLC maps are populated, then I feel like I might be better off just buying whatever is most recent.
    I like the current DLC maps personally. The coming DLCs also seem pretty interesting. You could get premium when it's on sale (which happens quite frequently). Premium also lets you unlock a bunch of sweet weapons.

29. Post #4069
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    361 Posts
    They're worth it to me now after waiting until the Tsar. I bought my premium for $25. At that price it's hard to argue the worth in my opinion. Premium price may come down again soon with the holidays coming and such

30. Post #4070
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    9,637 Posts
    Ah I didn't think about Premium being on sale. I'll probably just wait and see if that happens then. I'd feel pretty dumb if I bought it and it went down for Thanksgiving or something.

31. Post #4071
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,246 Posts
    Yeah, it probably will. Especially since the revolution edition now more or less is the new standard edition (as in it includes premium).

32. Post #4072
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,866 Posts
    I like all the dlc maps. Turning tides looks disappointing considering only 4 maps 2 of which will be December and 2 in January

33. Post #4073
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,602 Posts
    You don't even have to buy premium anymore, for cheaper you can straight up get all the DLC and the full game now.

Also their schedule for DLC is super fucked and it's kinda ludicrous how long stuff is taking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #4074
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    5,143 Posts
    If you guys didnt notice you actually progress for all the weekly medals at the same time now, so you dont have to select one and only work on that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

35. Post #4075
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    21,602 Posts
    Oh thank christ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #4076
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,511 Posts
    That would be cool if I cared about the medals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #4077
    December 2006
    11,067 Posts
    That would be cool if I cared about the medals
    It's basically free XP for some of the medals, it's just nice that the janky "only progress when tracked" was taken out.

38. Post #4078
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    5,143 Posts
    Im so fucking sick of getting 90 degree turn bayonet charged around a corner
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #4079
    October 2015
    323 Posts
    How about warping into a bayonet charge while trying to avoid it?

40. Post #4080
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,866 Posts
    More like getting bayonet charged from <1m away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)