1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    3,684 Posts
    I wasn't even talking specifically about Leafy and I got the box...
    What did you expect he's like a 13 year old leafy fan or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 24Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,360 Posts
    He's LITERALLY a leafy fan dude like FUCK LITERALLY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 43Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    SK17a
    October 2010
    20,968 Posts
    Where's his posts from previous threads? They are basically gold.

Edit:

found them
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post51059036
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post51077318
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 10Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,963 Posts
    Guy's you don't undersand Leafy apologized
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Indonesia Show Events Funny Funny x 11Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    your lack of title is bothering me
    January 2013
    3,417 Posts
    Guy's you don't undersand Leafy apologized
    If anything he felt sorry for getting caught. I can't take anything he says seriously.

6. Post #46
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    5,514 Posts
    I wasn't even talking specifically about Leafy and I got the box...
    Hes rate spamming, which I've seen people get banned for but we can only hope :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    January 2013
    3,417 Posts
    Hes rate spamming, which I've seen people get banned for but we can only hope :p
    I'd report it to a mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #48
    September 2012
    1,537 Posts
    Where's his posts from previous threads? They are basically gold.

Edit:

found them
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post51059036
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post51077318
    Don't you mean literally gold?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,113 Posts
    I'd report it to a mod.
    I already did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Panama Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member

June 2010
    1,739 Posts
    I don't really think it's fair to ban Abyss since he didn't post anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Latvia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,181 Posts
    It's sad when people can't seem to learn from their past.

OvB banned Arbys Watcher for 1 Day with the reason “ratings spam”
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Agree Agree x 17Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    January 2013
    3,417 Posts
    Surprised it was only a day, but it's better than nothing. Just figured with his history on this, it'd have been more.

He'll just be right back at it after the ban ends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #53
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    5,514 Posts
    Well he'll be back to stick his nose into the asscrack of this thread in 24 hours

Edit: damn you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #54

September 2013
    1,205 Posts
    I've watched it.

I don't really care about it.

The problem with all this shit is that just browsing through a lot of channels it's just a bunch of people that do the exact same thing shitting on one another constantly and then getting angry about it. It's just a stupid cycle that people will get themselves engulfed into that will just keep going around and around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    28,320 Posts
    For reference, this is the 3rd time he's been banned for shitting his pants over people justifiably hating on Leafy in the past 2 weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #56
    Wow!👏Great moves! 👍Keep it up!😁
    February 2006
    46,080 Posts
    For reference, this is the 3rd time he's been banned for shitting his pants over people justifiably hating on Leafy in the past 3 weeks.
    oh my god, he can't get over the fact that people hate on leafy can he
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    January 2013
    3,417 Posts
    It's not even that.

If anyone DARES have an inkling of criticism towards Leafy, he can't accept that. It's essentially his way or the highway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    28,320 Posts
    Thats 10 days of being banned in the span of 16 days, which will now be 11 days spent being banned in the span of 17 days by the time its over.

19. Post #59
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    9,261 Posts
    I actually feel kind of bad for Keemstar after hearing how Leafy and GradeAunderA just dogged him strictly as a business decision and to go with the flow.

Honestly I liked him when he told some stories, and didn't flame on the flavor of the week 12 year old. Now he's just trying to pull in views as much as he can.
    Honestly I've seen this quite a lot (Leafy was good when he used to tell stories) but I couldn't disagree more, his stories were fucking garbage and cringey as fuck man. "The one time I tried ecstasy I yelled a skyrim meme at some stranger on the street" like fucking mad sick story bro fuck that blows every other eccy story out the fucking water man.

Or they were some other dumb bullshit socially awkward 15 year olds would find funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    April 2013
    464 Posts
    I actually feel kind of bad for Keemstar after hearing how Leafy and GradeAunderA just dogged him strictly as a business decision and to go with the flow.
    grade even falsely accused him of beating his girlfriend and being a pedophile with NO proof, while earlier in the video going off on how horrible of a person keemstar is for making false pedo accusations, which i'm sure only happened once and he apologized for it immediately afterwards. however, has grade apologized for calling keem a pedo, or admitted he was wrong? nope. does he get any flak for it? nope. just take a look at grade's keem video right now, the reception is great.

even if you hate keem, it's pretty fucked up how they straight up lied about their friend for views and positive publicity. they're both snakes and scumbags, if only their fanbases didn't consist of dickriders they'd maybe face some sort of repercussions for their actions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Dennab
    July 2013
    910 Posts
    I can't believe such a talentless waste like Leafy is raking in dough at such rapid rates.

22. Post #62
    Dennab
    September 2016
    51 Posts
    I can't believe such a talentless waste like Leafy is raking in dough at such rapid rates.
    It's been about three or four years since all the 9-10 year old boys got in to pewdiepie and got in to being obnoxious while just a little bit off color with PDP's rape jokes and swearing. It only makes sense to me that the same kids got a little bit older and bitter(er?) since then and wanted to insert people below themselves in the food chain of being made fun of. So they gather around this guy that makes fun of the only people "worse" than them -- people who are undebatably weird, have various developmental disorders, or are near as a hair close to being suspected trolls. It kind of reminds me of the people that grew up on 4chan in the mid-2000s, but 10 years later in a more pointed, vile climate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

23. Post #63
    August 2011
    1,815 Posts
    leafyishere: two faces, no chins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

24. Post #64
    March 2013
    7,071 Posts
    leafyishere: two faces, no chins
    He traded his chin for a face he can show the public while mostly using his asshole face.

You know, this one. This face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    April 2013
    9,483 Posts
    He traded his chin for a face he can show the public while mostly using his asshole face.

he traded 2 chins for 2 pointy cheeks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 30 (list)

26. Post #66
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    8,077 Posts
    while it sucks that leafy is a manipulating cunt, all this stuff is just giving him more views and subscribers. he feeds off this, and his fanbase is just a bunch of 13-16 year olds who don't give a shit about the dude personally. they just like the drama videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    September 2013
    3,254 Posts
    I don't even know why we care anymore.

28. Post #68
    March 2008
    214 Posts
    Leafy's subscriber count is definitely hurting, dropping in the hundreds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

29. Post #69
    September 2012
    1,537 Posts
    Leafy's subscriber count is definitely hurting, dropping in the hundreds.
    Does that really mean much when he has millions upon millions of subscribers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,340 Posts
    For reference, this is the 3rd time he's been banned for shitting his pants over people justifiably hating on Leafy in the past 2 weeks.
    I wonder if he'll learn to just ignore the threads
       Probably not   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #71
    June 2014
    3,637 Posts
    falsely accused him of beating his girlfriend
    This is really just stretching it either way, when you have this floating about which at the very least shows how toxic their relationship really is.

Ironic how he himself though was falsely accused for being a pedophile, the exact same treatment he put on the Runescape streamer guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

32. Post #72
    Dennab
    July 2013
    910 Posts
    I actually feel a bit bad for Keemstar. This entire time he has been saying that he has never done anything to Leafy or Grade. I guess this video confirms that the attacks on him were a business decision.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    April 2013
    464 Posts
    This is really just stretching it either way, when you have this floating about which at the very least shows how toxic their relationship really is.

Ironic how he himself though was falsely accused for being a pedophile, the exact same treatment he put on the Runescape streamer guy.
    his girlfriend herself said that grade's accusations were bs, and the fact you're justifying grade falsely accusing keem of being a pedo because "lol karma" is fucking retarded. obviously keem fucked up, but it's not like he falsely accused that guy on purpose or had anything against him, they got the story wrong and within hours and he apologized and took down the video. grade, on the other hand, probably knows his accusations are bullshit but refuses to acknowledge it. how can you even compare the two situations? yeah, what keem did was fucking stupid but it was a mistake, grade is doing it with malicious intent and to get attention.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    4,779 Posts
    I will say this about YouTube drama: it is entertaining. It's like a soap opera without a TV subscription.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

35. Post #75
    June 2014
    3,637 Posts
    his girlfriend herself said that grade's accusations were bs, and the fact you're justifying grade falsely accusing keem of being a pedo because "lol karma" is fucking retarded. obviously keem fucked up, but it's not like he falsely accused that guy on purpose or had anything against him, they got the story wrong and within hours and he apologized and took down the video. grade, on the other hand, probably knows his accusations are bullshit but refuses to acknowledge it. how can you even compare the two situations? yeah, what keem did was fucking stupid but it was a mistake, grade is doing it with malicious intent and to get attention.
    Where the hell did I say that Grade should be given an award for shit-talking and trying to get Keem into trouble with an accusation like that? I said it was ironic because its like history repeated itself or something, not because it was "well-deserved" or "yay karma" (not even close since nobody should even be going that low in the first place).

All I see is assholes trying to out-asshole every other asshole and because of that, they're no better than eachother; no beating around the bush with that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #76
    November 2014
    1,107 Posts
    personally managed to go 3 years without knowing what gamergate really is

its a blessing brother, do not bother
    Same, I still have no idea what the hell gamergate is about today.

37. Post #77
    October 2014
    414 Posts

-nochin-
    I don't know why but this picture of leafy really scares me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,346 Posts
    Leafy is an ass, thats not news but there is one part of the video that kinda annoys me.

It is where he rants that he only gets a link in the description or only gets $50 for his work.
    Why did he agree to make the thing for Leafy in the first place?
    If you can not settle for the right terms and money then don't do it.
    Hoping for fame or being bought for potential clicks is nothing you should ever agree on unless you really don't care.

It doesn't even sound like Leafy promised him something that didn't happen, when he straight up told him there is gonna be no shout out.
    In the end he agreed to the terms of usage of his work in Leafys video so he can not really complain now that he didn't get a shoutout.

This is not to defend Leafy, its commission/contract 101 and he was never forced to do the work if he didn't like the terms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    March 2011
    147 Posts
    Leafy is an ass, thats not news but there is one part of the video that kinda annoys me.
    It's just one narcissist asshole bitching about another narcissist asshole. He freely admits to just wanting to use Leafy to gain views but then gets upset when Leafy just wants to use him to gain views. The cognitive dissonance is staggering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Dennab
    June 2007
    8,436 Posts
    You guys are just jealous of the genius comedian that is LeafyIsHere. It must be because you haven't seen his magnum opus, "THE MOST CRAZED GIRL EVER TAKES A BATH WITH ME".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 5Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)