1. Post #121
    July 2015
    178 Posts
    Here's a fully bodygroup MG42 that I ported from Medal of Honor Airborne, not gonna put it on workshop because I fucked up on the scaling.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    January 2012
    1,462 Posts
    Heres a Cleaner from... The Division.

I'll release it when I finish porting the rest of the Cleaners.

3. Post #123
    July 2015
    178 Posts
    Just needs a skeleton and head/hands (Preferably Red Orchestra 2 Head Models) Anyone might know how to rig it with a skeleton?

4. Post #124
    August 2015
    120 Posts
    Seeing all of these amazing ports and artworks of said ports honestly inspires me and makes me want to try and do it myself. Problem is I don't have access to the stuff needed to rip these kinds of things nor the knowledge, and my laptop is garbage. I think I'll wait until I can get a computer that can actually run Skyrim higher than 12 FPS with 100+ mods (or Fallout 4) before I try this out.

Good work, guys.

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    May 2013
    3,446 Posts
    Anyone might know how to rig it with a skeleton?
    I can rig it and add the heads if you want.

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,486 Posts
    Heres a Cleaner from... The Division.

I'll release it when I finish porting the rest of the Cleaners.
    Looks alright but I'd tone down the phongboost a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Panama Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    July 2010
    138 Posts
    Was looking at NBA 2K17 and found the files for Hannibal Buress, the way the game stores textures is pretty messy however, so I'll probably never finish it on my own. I actually had to use Ninja Ripper to get some textures, and even those I don't think are his, the only one that I know for sure are the face texture. Besides, there's a bunch of other things wrong like texture mapping that I don't know how to fix.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    January 2012
    1,462 Posts
    Looks alright but I'd tone down the phongboost a bit.
    Yeah I did that already. Its just an outdated pic. I haven't had time to Make anymore poses. That pic isnt much different, just the phong is lowered

9. Post #129
    June 2015
    1,340 Posts

I don't know how, but I managed to do this. my wheel bone has been dislocated after it's been exported.
    does anyone know what might have happened?

I exported the necessary sequences for my model (the three that you absolutely need for use with a prop_vehicle_jeep model) with Wall Worm's SMD exporter, and I exported the meshes with the 'all-in-one' Wall Worm Model Tools window. (I don't know exactly what it's called..)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,075 Posts
    Was looking at NBA 2K17 and found the files for Hannibal Buress, the way the game stores textures is pretty messy however, so I'll probably never finish it on my own. I actually had to use Ninja Ripper to get some textures, and even those I don't think are his, the only one that I know for sure are the face texture. Besides, there's a bunch of other things wrong like texture mapping that I don't know how to fix.

If you manage to port him and give him HMW flexes I will crown you the king of England.

We NEED him in sfm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    June 2012
    462 Posts
    Lotus from Warframe, needs a lot of work yet:
    Pbr textures are really a bitch to work with, goddamn. Only fixed one of the textures for now, thank god the face and body textures only needed to have the contrast toned down.

Oh and she has a modelled face btw:
    Will put some random short hair there soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    January 2014
    1,717 Posts
    Oh and she has a modelled face btw:

Will put some random short hair there soon.
    Wait, what?!?
    Why the fuck does she have a modelled face if... In the game you never see her face? Maybe... She'll show it on the future?

Edited:

I thought she would be prettier to be honest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    January 2012
    1,507 Posts
    All characters in Warframe with showing mouths have fully modelled faces. Sometimes you can get a bug where the entire character on the screen disappears and you just get their head talking to you.
    I guess they wanted it to look natural rather than just animating a mouth.

14. Post #134
    October 2014
    158 Posts
    WW2 US para. Hopeless heads looks small.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 11Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    January 2012
    1,507 Posts
    Neato, where did you get these?

16. Post #136
    June 2012
    462 Posts
    Wait, what?!?
    Why the fuck does she have a modelled face if... In the game you never see her face? Maybe... She'll show it on the future?

Edited:

I thought she would be prettier to be honest
    Me too.

17. Post #137

July 2013
    238 Posts

stomping intensifies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Austria Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    April 2011
    401 Posts
    fucking finally
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    January 2012
    1,507 Posts

stomping intensifies
    You should add an option for a white piece on the left shoulder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,089 Posts

Most likely the last of the Black Ops guns I'll be doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

21. Post #141
    January 2010
    277 Posts

stomping intensifies
    Sad thing is my T-posed resource had been sitting around since April 2013. I believe you and Dragbody are the only ones I've seen make use of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    December 2015
    203 Posts

Saab 37 Viggen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

23. Post #143

January 2015
    99 Posts

"D13 Sector" from CoD:BO3 in Source Engine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    January 2012
    1,507 Posts
    Good work.

25. Post #145
    January 2015
    15 Posts
    Cirno :)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome China Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

26. Post #146
    January 2012
    1,507 Posts
    That's a great looking 8-ball there.

27. Post #147
    January 2016
    54 Posts
    Some Rainbow Genomes ripped from MGS:PO+ ready to rig for any game...

Lol Kojima had a "great" idea making those rainbow genomes haha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    January 2014
    146 Posts
    Thanks one more time to luxox.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,992 Posts
    Some Rainbow Genomes ripped from MGS:PO+ ready to rig for any game...

Lol Kojima had a "great" idea making those rainbow genomes haha
    I had a Source engine model of the white one once, that somebody ported. I lost it and was never able to find the link to redownload, though... :(

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,486 Posts
    Thanks one more time to luxox.

Can't say I'm a fan of the weird dirt effect on the texture, but it's a great model nevertheless.

31. Post #151
    January 2012
    2,240 Posts
    Anybody knows how to fix this? I have been using $upaxis "y" to change the position of the model. While it does work for the most part, I just found out that it doesn't apply to the collision models. Because of that, the model always end spawning the sideways not upwards as it suppose to.

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,727 Posts
    Can't say I'm a fan of the weird dirt effect on the texture, but it's a great model nevertheless.
    The only time you see it in-game is on a map where toxic dust is everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    10,075 Posts
    The only time you see it in-game is on a map where toxic dust is everywhere.
    yeah I can barely remember the model itself because it's limited to one map and one mode that you can only access in a specific way.

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,804 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

35. Post #155
    January 2016
    7 Posts
    Not much big and good,9A-91/VSK-94

Also,doing Survarium weapon props
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome China Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

36. Post #156
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    5,053 Posts
    is that intense texture compression or a digital camo skin

37. Post #157
    January 2016
    54 Posts
    I had a Source engine model of the white one once, that somebody ported. I lost it and was never able to find the link to redownload, though... :(
    I Will learn how to rig models and probably try to port almost every MGS:PO+, Acid, Acid 2, and MGS2 models as I have access to all of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    January 2016
    7 Posts
    is that intense texture compression or a digital camo skin
    Don't know the details.As far I just know - two skins(regular version+camouflage version) include in one file.I have no reason to pass it up(add first and see) :P

39. Post #159
    June 2015
    1,340 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    August 2015
    120 Posts
    Not much big and good,9A-91/VSK-94

Also,doing Survarium weapon props
    all hail the gun-on-a-gun-on-a-gun-on-a-gun(tm)!