1. Post #441
    November 2012
    1,118 Posts
    This is the worst puzzle ever.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #442
    November 2014
    702 Posts
    What is that sexy beast in the first picture from?

I'm not a big fan of the materials as you have them right now (he's pretty flat), but I am absolutely loving the design of him. Absolutely nefarious.
    It's an Apothicon from Black Ops III (the Zombies mode got fucking crazy around the DLC season).

3. Post #443
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    5,053 Posts
    and the second one is dunn with a bad case of the cold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #444

January 2015
    99 Posts
    What is that sexy beast in the first picture from?

I'm not a big fan of the materials as you have them right now (he's pretty flat), but I am absolutely loving the design of him. Absolutely nefarious.
    It's an Apothicon from Black Ops III (the Zombies mode got fucking crazy around the DLC season).
    More precisely, it's Apothicon God (according to game files). That thing is 10x bigger then model on photo and it literally eat you.

Right now I can't make him look better, because I have some issues with glowing areas + normal maps are glitching when they are used in Source Engine.

5. Post #445
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    10,367 Posts
    going to heck and back
    using a slightly modified version of blues pbr tutorial for spacehulk stuff
    not even finished with with one of the terminators, they use 20-21 albedo maps that then need to be put one by one through the pbr thingy

this still needs some fixing, and its materials need to be redone

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

6. Post #446
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    2,812 Posts
    Patria AMV

Credit to FPArmA for the woodland retexture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 12Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

7. Post #447
    "Sounds like something Stiffy would say."
    May 2011
    5,103 Posts
    Progress on my playermodel thing

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #448
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,727 Posts
    The world can use more lizards with gats.

Don't know why but it bothers me that they went with English for the words written on the sword instead of Latin or something.

9. Post #449
    June 2012
    10,367 Posts
    the boy is finally fully in source, ported the storm bolter as well, this thing was hellish to port and im not even done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,806 Posts
    Don't know why but it bothers me that they went with English for the words written on the sword instead of Latin or something.
    i'm enjoying it, it both adds to the ridiculously grimdark overkill of modern Warhammer and serves as a throwback to the early days of the setting where Marines would write simple stuff like KILL or DESTROY on their stuff

11. Post #451
    January 2012
    1,508 Posts

The first edition was pure 80s. Spare marines were cops and eldar were punk rockers.

As for the model, the glow on the sword looks amazing.

12. Post #452

January 2015
    99 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,806 Posts
    why do we need an even higher resolution shot?

what is there in a bigger version that the humongous pic you already posted doesn't show?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #454

January 2015
    99 Posts
    why do we need an even higher resolution shot?

what is there in a bigger version that the humongous pic you already posted doesn't show?
    Sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing. :I

Fixed.

15. Post #455
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,434 Posts
    Okay. So, here's probably last bunch of things that i'll add in my synthesizers pack. I'm really looking to release all this stuff very soon, somewhere around Christmas.

That means - i'm stepping into most difficult part of working on them (maybe) - looking for people who'll do some small tests, make pics/previews, stuff like that. Music is not quite popular theme in SFM/Gmod pics, that's why it's kinda difficult.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Firefox Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

16. Post #456
    November 2012
    1,118 Posts
    Puzzle solved.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 33Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #457
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    30,806 Posts
    and oh boy is it a beaut
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #458
    January 2012
    1,508 Posts
    It definitely was worth the weight.

19. Post #459
    June 2012
    478 Posts

Some bots from Blacklight: Retribution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #460
    October 2014
    158 Posts
    WW2 US Paratroopers with m42 and m43 uniforms.

Special thanks SkullManPL for WW2 Dempsey head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

21. Post #461
    June 2012
    478 Posts

I couldn't find a mesh from the game that had bones, but I ported it anyway.

Anyone feel like rigging?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #462
    April 2009
    543 Posts
    I couldn't find a mesh from the game that had bones, but I ported it anyway.
    Because they deleted Siege mode from game. Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wd2dz7...nTankRigged.7z

23. Post #463
    July 2013
    2,643 Posts
    I have an alternate texture for the Scorpion if you want it.

24. Post #464
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    7,700 Posts
    Because they deleted Siege mode from game. Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wd2dz7...nTankRigged.7z
    Wait, they removed Siege from Blacklight?

That's a shame. Was easily my favorite gamemode, back when I played.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #465
    A2N
    December 2016
    134 Posts
    WW2 US Paratroopers with m42 and m43 uniforms.

Special thanks SkullManPL for WW2 Dempsey head
    Dude this just looks amazing...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,447 Posts
    Wait, they removed Siege from Blacklight?

That's a shame. Was easily my favorite gamemode, back when I played.
    They removed/reworked alot of stuff when Zombie Studios died and the game was taken over by Hardsuit Labs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

27. Post #467
    June 2012
    478 Posts
    Really appreciate it. That's kinda lame, I only played it once or twice.

I have an alternate texture for the Scorpion if you want it.
    Sure, pm me. I'll add it as a skingroup.

28. Post #468
    January 2012
    1,508 Posts
    Do you still have the animation psa's?

29. Post #469
    June 2012
    478 Posts

Aaaand now it's posable, thank you Gazyi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

30. Post #470
    January 2012
    1,508 Posts
    Looking great.

31. Post #471
    January 2012
    1,508 Posts

Progress on rebuilding the Black Ops 2 FNP-45.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #472
    June 2012
    10,367 Posts
    EMC from IW, still got some fixing to do but its a start
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

33. Post #473
    July 2016
    7 Posts
    UAZ-3151 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 19Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #474
    November 2012
    1,118 Posts
    I think I managed to pull off ok-ish subsurface scattering.
    Looks way better with the skin texture actually applied but then it's so subtle I couldn't show it off.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

35. Post #475
    October 2014
    158 Posts
    Here's 80's soviets and FCW Russian Army

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 22Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    January 2015
    391 Posts
    Damn Ivan, you've really outdone yourself, these look awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #477
    July 2015
    845 Posts

I don't have a whole lot of foliage that I like, so I'm working on some stuff from various Skyrim mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

38. Post #478
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    7,700 Posts
    I will never say no to more foliage. God only knows we could use more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #479
    January 2012
    1,462 Posts

Wrafrmea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #480
    January 2014
    146 Posts
    Hey guys!

I'm trying to find a help for a model I have a long time ago, is Maisie Williams, (Arya - Game of Thrones) and I well, I just do the models, the parts of textures, well, is a big problem for me.

if anyone can help me, or have a friend, tell me please.

here a image with projected texture:

Edit:

Nevermind, I make a experiment.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)