1. Post #121
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    2 sides.... 1 coin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #122
    ask me about my fetish fetish
    April 2012
    224 Posts
    "Teams are being scrambled."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    April 2016
    1,484 Posts
    2 sides.... 1 coin
    First one reminds me of the few Archer Cosplays that I run across where the people actually draw the lines on themselves to look more like the characters from the show.

Always thought that stuff was pretty cool when done well.

Maybe we can finally get that spooky-vision I see people requesting with these. But I honestly hope that if it comes to pass they also allow us to disable it in case we just want to use the item for the cosmetic itself as well perhaps?

Looking great regardless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts
    I did made a concept about it some weeks ago

(Ended up thinking that it couldn't work at all)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    August 2013
    9,711 Posts

The Pumpking (All-class)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    I did made a concept about it some weeks ago

(Ended up thinking that it couldn't work at all)
    JoJo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    November 2015
    711 Posts
    2 sides.... 1 coin
    Mod please.

8. Post #128
    Dennab
    May 2014
    2,123 Posts
    2 sides.... 1 coin

It looked pretty cool on paper but something feel off in this cosmetic..

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,379 Posts
    Just sort of needs a plastic phong and maybe a reflective lens material effect for the eye sockets, but that's probably already been put in since that screen shot, don't think it's the final.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #130
    February 2016
    654 Posts

Some spy cosmetics! Claimable~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #131
    September 2016
    7 Posts

Some spy cosmetics! Claimable~
    Those look really cool! I personally think the last one needs a bit different shaping and coloration to more fit the [non-existant] artstyle

12. Post #132
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,313 Posts
    lods and textures p much done, now it just needs to be fit to everyone elses head. pyro and engineer are probably gonna be a big hassle.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    November 2015
    711 Posts
    lods and textures p much done, now it just needs to be fit to everyone elses head. pyro and engineer are probably gonna be a big hassle.

Not really a constructive criticism, but could you add a li'l bit of transparency to the lenses, please?
    P.S Any chance of paintable lences / 2 paint styles?
    P.S.S

nice ^
    P.S.S.S Maybe a style without lences?
    P....S imo the teeth should hide your mouth a li'l bit more
    Done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,486 Posts
    Should fit the Pyros incendiarys and the Soilders grenades.

15. Post #135
    October 2014
    339 Posts
    Halloween taunt yay
    I wanted to make a taunt, possibly all-class (to be discussed), being a maniacal outburst with a chainsaw, so here it is. If anyone's up for making it, hit me up.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 12Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    January 2015
    257 Posts

Hey i want ask you question!
    Do you want make this hunter hat after this glasses?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny x 10Dumb x 4Late x 1Winner x 1Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    November 2014
    800 Posts
    Hey i want ask you question!
    Do you want make this hunter hat after this glasses?
    You really need to stop pushing that concept.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

18. Post #138

May 2011
    104 Posts
    remade zombie basher concept

I think the head could have the eye as a blind and and a scarred version.

Also the machette for a melee please. Even as a Cleaver reskin.

19. Post #139
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts

Here we go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #140
    August 2013
    703 Posts
    You really need to stop pushing that concept.
    What's that? You're interested in claiming the concept?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #141
    November 2013
    1,622 Posts

Here we go
    this is the worst thing ive seen all week

(User was banned for this post ("Be constructive with your criticism" - Swebonny))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #142
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts
    this is the worst thing ive seen all week
    Knowing your arrogance, better than the worst thing you have seen in "all month".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    hello
    October 2011
    6,778 Posts
    pls this is a friendly thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,060 Posts

Not planning on making anything new, but heres some updated items from last year!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    November 2013
    1,622 Posts
    Knowing your arrogance, better than the worst thing you have seen in "all month".
    just being honest :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

26. Post #146
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts
    Since when honest became a synonym to pretentious ?

What is the point of you being a dick, do you feel good after your usual shitpost ?
    Are you having troubles with your social relations to dump all your hate on Facepunch ?

27. Post #147
    November 2013
    1,622 Posts
    Since when honest became a synonym to pretentious ?

What is the point of you being a dick, do you feel good after your usual shitpost ?
    Are you having troubles with your social relations to dump all your hate on Facepunch ?
    its just my opinion man u dont have to listen to me :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

28. Post #148
    April 2014
    1,886 Posts
    its just my opinion man u dont have to listen to me :)
    Constructive critisism =/= lolol dis is bad :):). Grow some common sense please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #149
    November 2013
    1,622 Posts
    Constructive critisism =/= lolol dis is bad :):). Grow some common sense please
    oops my bad :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

30. Post #150
    October 2014
    1,609 Posts
    pls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

31. Post #151
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    21,969 Posts
    this is a christian forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,780 Posts
    Looking for open concepts. If you have any, please pm me.

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,640 Posts

Here we go
    "German Medical Science is ze strongest in ze world!!"

...As long as we're hamfisting references someone might as well make a 'Menacing' unusual particle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    February 2016
    654 Posts

Old concepts I'm considering to redo and resubmit here for this project.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #155
    September 2013
    222 Posts

Another unclaimed idea, had the idea of glowing eyes pyro without the scowling, but also slowly breaking out of his mask, as if it cannot contain that power! I may retouch this later when I'm not exhausted from work, would like to maybe show the mask peeling back or getting melted somehow.

My other ideas are just a page back if anybody wants to claim them. Just PM me or add me on steam and we'll chat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    September 2012
    745 Posts
    you've already seen it; it's in your head :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #157
    September 2013
    222 Posts
    If anyone follows Madness Combat- you may have SOME idea of what my halloween concept is in lieu of; which is also in lieu of the de-facto "Haunted Face" (read: smile.jpg/dog); something that possesses individuals via repeated contact and exposure; and their desire to spread it on. Does this mean I'm possessed? PROBABLY!

So, basically, it's the very manifestation of insanity; the idea is to pass on the joke/madness; to live with your insanity rather than trying to fight it.

To paraphrase:
    "Smile,jpg, also known as Smile.dog, is a creepypasta story about a haunted image that drives those who view it insane. The tale is often accompanied by a photoshopped picture of a sinister-looking Siberian Husky dog." (The Thing, Anyone?)

This same dog appears as an easter egg in Project Nexus 1

furthermore;

cross it with this:
    So, wait, what exactly is your concept? You're just describing a creepypasta that's been around for a while, is it a face, an all class mask, a badge? Open up paint tool sai (free program) and draw over a class you'd like to see your ideal cosmetic on, just describing your idea might not be enough for most people, and your idea might turn out different for better or for worse.

38. Post #158
    February 2016
    654 Posts
    I have a feeling that a lot more people may be more familiar with Crossed than anything related to the Madness series.

And while a lot of the ingame items that reference popculture such as movies, shows, comic books and other games (excluding promos) can promote them and bring in new viewers to those franchises, I don't know how a lot of people are going to feel about figuring out what a cosmetic referencing the Crossed series is and finding that a lot of the story does heavily focus on murder, cannibalism, mutilation and rape. Of men, women and children.

Then again, this is coming from someone who just doesn't find Crossed all that appealing, so that last bit might just be me talking about my own concerns.

39. Post #159
    September 2012
    745 Posts
    lynch the janitor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    April 2016
    846 Posts
    is it wrong to say someone should recreate the madcap for this years workshop of horrors, but actual workshop quality?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny x 9Late x 2Agree x 2Disagree x 1Winner x 1 (list)