1. Post #361
    September 2012
    745 Posts
    I feel as though a Thing reference could possibly be doable for the Pyro, like give him a thick parka hood that obscures his face with the only thing showing being a pair of fleshy mandibles.

Nothing that's too gruesome or over the top, but can still be a nice little reference.
    i always considered the split-open pyro face to be one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #362
    February 2016
    654 Posts
    The Strange Doctor

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #363
    September 2012
    745 Posts
    prime primer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,379 Posts
    The Surgeon Supreme?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #365
    September 2012
    745 Posts
    prime primer
    why dumb it looks like gungeon's item

6. Post #366
    February 2016
    654 Posts
    why dumb it looks like gungeon's item
    Because redundancy is redundant

7. Post #367
    September 2012
    745 Posts
    alliterative appeal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #368
    March 2011
    1,217 Posts

WIP, concept by Square, pancake hat soon to follow

more:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 5 (list)

9. Post #369
    July 2016
    651 Posts
    somebody's seen the point, done a 160, and walked away, it seems.

that's of course where i'm willing to argue; but it's your hat, and i just personally would go for the variant i recommended because both are top notch.

The rest of your items, I have no feedback for as they're fairly solid already.

I'm sort of hoping Valve makes use of last year's TF2 halloween+aliens to do a new chapter in the tf2 storyline. After all, we still don't know who the hell this guy is, It -could- be grey, but then that wouldn't make sense within the scheme of the comics. So who the hell is it?
    On another note; I am sincerely hoping that we get a boatload of new guns; even if they're just cosmetic. 90% of my cosmetics are halloween stuff anyway, and considering halloween is normally my favorite time of the TF2 year

I'm just hoping valve doesn't re-hash stuff and advertise it as new like they did last year. But to be fair, the did "hand" the update over to the community last year.

10. Post #370
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts

Mad Iron Mask

Claimable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts

Bat Hat

Claimable (All classes)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,139 Posts

Detailed the exit point for Slasher's underworld today!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18Artistic Artistic x 9 (list)

13. Post #373
    September 2015
    117 Posts
    The pumpkin beret:

Up for grabs!
    All of my halloween stuff:
    http://imgur.com/a/lhOkL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #374
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    Cross-post from the Emporium:
    Bunch of old Halloween stuff, Up for grabs:

Mad Mongrel

Crustaceous Captain

Bone Bomber

They Build

Ninjaneer

Englishman in a Dress

Captain Tavish

Pill Popper

Sea Scorcher

Deadman's Ensemble

Scorched Scarecrow

Sand Scalder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #375
    July 2016
    651 Posts
    Cross-post from the Emporium:
    Hope someone claims the Mongrel, I reeeeeealllly wanna see that in game. I won't though since i'm terrible at modelling. :P

16. Post #376
    January 2013
    590 Posts
    I wanna slather that Roddy Piper engie all over me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #377
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts

The Thing blood test scene taunt (Medic)
    1- Medic pull out the blood test from a pocket
    2- Pulling out a hot wire from his back
    3- Approaching the wire near the blood test
    4- A "Thing" pop out the blood test, and blow up on the floor (Medic Stratle)

A variation of the concept could be a Chimical Mixture test (With an exploding result) (a beaker instead the wire)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #378
    January 2015
    258 Posts

The Thing blood test scene taunt (Medic)
    1- Medic pull out the blood test from a pocket
    2- Pulling out a hot wire from his back
    3- Approaching the wire near the blood test
    4- A "Thing" pop out the blood test, and blow up on the floor (Medic Stratle)

A variation of the concept could be a Chimical Mixture test (With an exploding result) (a beaker instead the wire)
    Sorry but someone made it alredy XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

19. Post #379
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #380
    October 2014
    1,612 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...70&searchtext=

Found (probably) the Thing.

It is differing from the concept.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #381
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...70&searchtext=

Found (probably) the Thing.

It is differing from the concept.
    Whoops, didn't noticed it animation.

They are different enought I guess. (?)

22. Post #382
    April 2016
    849 Posts
    speaking of taunts, you guys think the zombie shuffle has a chance of making it in this year?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #383
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts

Camping is a good job mate
    Aka Treeman

Claimable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #384
    November 2013
    496 Posts
    We made a thing.

Votes are appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

25. Post #385
    January 2015
    258 Posts
    Hello !!
    I get info from cool concept artist how make my all class set look beter and more interesting.

Style 2

Claimable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #386
    November 2013
    62 Posts
    Hello guys, I'm making a dummy ventriloquist head for the Pyro and I would like some feedback or ideas/improvement on it so far. though I may need someone to texture this one since my texturing skills are not good at all.
    cross post btw from emporium

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,139 Posts

More work-in-progress detailing for Slasher's BLU spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

28. Post #388
    Radaghast
    August 2013
    2,715 Posts

A beast version of the head item. (Could be a mask, doesn't requiere flexes)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #389
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,491 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    That first one ain't gonna work at all, it covers literally all of scout's main identifying team color.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #391
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,491 Posts
    That first one ain't gonna work at all, it covers literally all of scout's main identifying team color.
    Alright! What if i change the black to team colours? maybe even a darker version of those colours. Would it work then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #392
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,657 Posts
    I would suggest an un-hindered team color, that way it has no possibly confusion.

33. Post #393
    April 2016
    1,489 Posts
    Ran acrossed an older franchise, known as "Puppet Masters". Was kind of interesting on how some of the puppets look, with a little imagination could be picked for each merc... Or at least some... ( Leach Woman obviously is a now go lol )

Pinhead specifically though looks perfect for Heavy...

Fairly obscure too TBH... I hadn't heard of the Puppet Master movies/comics in years... Probably 20+ years till I just happen to run across them recently...

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,491 Posts
    I would suggest an un-hindered team color, that way it has no possibly confusion.
    It genuinely seems easier to of said that instead of saying this concept wouldn't work.

35. Post #395
    September 2015
    117 Posts
    What do you think?

(I'm going to make it fit the head better later. Make it lower)
    Based on this concept:

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    Dim
    September 2013
    243 Posts
    The inscrutable disguise

all class Clark Kent glasses and hair

37. Post #397
    April 2010
    969 Posts
    Should put this here instead of the other thread.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=775911741

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #398

October 2012
    20 Posts
    Maybe some Stranger Things themed Item? Would be cool ^^

39. Post #399
    August 2015
    202 Posts
    -snip misunderstood-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    February 2013
    2,616 Posts
    If ya look at the top of the page you can see The Thing in a parka.
    he means the netflix show, not The Thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)