1. Post #1241
    Dennab
    December 2015
    1,098 Posts
    After the rat episode yesterday, I can't wait for the ghost alley episode on Friday, when the whole    Kira    thing really starts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Poland Show Events Late Late x 8 (list)

2. Post #1242
    Dennab
    December 2015
    1,098 Posts
    I don't understand, how am I late if the rat episode just came out yesterday

Edited:

Shit, my automerge

3. Post #1243
    June 2013
    1,265 Posts
    The rat episode came out months ago....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1244
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,931 Posts
    We're at a much further point than the Rat, idk what you're talking about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1245
    Dennab
    December 2015
    1,098 Posts
    The rat episode came out months ago....
    We're at a much further point than the Rat, idk what you're talking about

Are you people having a stroke or something?

The episode just came out yesterday, see? Today is the 16th of July.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 34 (list)

6. Post #1246
    Everything I say is a lie
    May 2006
    2,688 Posts
    There seems to be a time space anomaly, and relative to the rest of us Ctrl is in the past. I don't know if Poland has any lotteries, but I'm willing to give you the winning numbers if there is.

7. Post #1247
    June 2013
    6,442 Posts
    Are you people having a stroke or something?

The episode just came out yesterday, see? Today is the 16th of July.
    bet all your money on trump winning

Edited:

also, Gio's stand powers seem OP as fuck

8. Post #1248
    I am the Asian Ed Sheeran Rabbit - My sister
    June 2012
    5,100 Posts
    also, Gio's stand powers seem OP as fuck
    That's because they are
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #1249
    Gold Member
    September 2015
    882 Posts
    There seems to be a time space anomaly, and relative to the rest of us Ctrl is in the past. I don't know if Poland has any lotteries, but I'm willing to give you the winning numbers if there is.
    I think he has a Stand. A time manipulation Stand at that, so he must be an antagonist.

Don't give him any lottery numbers damn it

10. Post #1250
    November 2013
    1,624 Posts
    damn that rat episode was pretty intense

11. Post #1251
    June 2012
    5,100 Posts
    damn that rat episode was pretty intense
    Not you too

12. Post #1252
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    12,104 Posts
    why are you guys talking about a rat, its the episode where the pillar men awaken
    it's 2012, right?

13. Post #1253
    June 2013
    1,265 Posts
    Why are you guys talking about episodes? You mean manga chapters, right or is this about that bad OVA they made in the 90s?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

14. Post #1254
    August 2011
    1,815 Posts
    i swear i'm the only one who likes craizy noisy bizarre town most
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

15. Post #1255
    In justice we trust!
    July 2012
    1,134 Posts
    You're certainly not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1256
    June 2014
    1,888 Posts
    CNBT just never really stuck with me, both as an OP and a song. I do like the part with all of the characters dancing though.
    I wish Chase got as much appreciation as Great Days though. In all honesty they're about equal in my mind because each represents the two sides of Part 4's story so well.
    It also had some really nice visuals in the OP.
    Still wish a Part 4 OP got the 3D treatment though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

17. Post #1257
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    17,964 Posts
    great days is great, CNBT is really catchy and sometimes still gets stuck in my head but honestly i just dislike chase
    it's so bland and uninteresting to me, the lyrics are good and the visuals are great (though great days' are still better) but everything else about the song is just boring

my ranking is something along the lines of 1 = 7 > 2 > 5 = 4 > 3 > 6
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

18. Post #1258
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    12,104 Posts
    IMO 7=4>2=5>1>3>6

Edited:

Tho the only one I don't like is Chase

19. Post #1259
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,248 Posts
    I'm in the minority that thinks Sono Chi No Sadame is only okay as both as song and OP vv
    It's still great though.

For me it's: 2=7>4=5=1>6>3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1260
    Still Not GLOD
    May 2013
    1,121 Posts
    I like bloody stream because its so ridiculously flamboyant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

21. Post #1261
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,238 Posts
    I really didn't like Chase at first, but it really grew on me.

Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town was my number 1 before Great Days, but I listened to it too many times and now it's meh. So basically 7>6>5=4>3>2=1

But don't take the list the wrong way, it's like the difference between 10/10 and 9/10 songs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #1262
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    3,684 Posts
    OPs go

7=6=5=4=3=2=1

this is offical you can't argue with it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1263
    April 2013
    9,483 Posts
    more like

2 > everything else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #1264
    INFERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
    January 2010
    1,854 Posts
    even though I've been caught up in reading the manga for over a year, I've still really slacked off in reading the one-shots

today, I broke that streak by reading Dead Man's Questions

it was pretty good, I could read an entire part of it

25. Post #1265
    I CAN LITERALLY NOT STOP SUCKING HORSE DICK
    August 2007
    1,071 Posts
    7 = 6 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 3
    i like every song, so this is more based on visuals
    though my favorite is song is bloody stream, i fucking love the visuals in chase/great days and i think the SDC visuals are kind of lacking

26. Post #1266
    June 2012
    5,100 Posts
    4 >= 1 >= 3 > 7 > 6 > 5 = 2

This is my (visual and hype based) list

27. Post #1267
    June 2013
    1,265 Posts
    7 = 4 > 2 = 6 > 3 > 5 > 1

28. Post #1268
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

29. Post #1269

30. Post #1270
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,261 Posts
    He's 56? My God...
    East Asians mastered the secrets of prolonging your youth. Keanu has chinese roots himself, which is why he still looks like he's in his early 30s.

31. Post #1271
    June 2013
    1,265 Posts
    He's 56? My God...
    I dunno, I'm 22 but look like I'm 16 apparently so Araki looking that young doesn't surprise me.

32. Post #1272
    My FaVoRiTe CoLoR <3
    August 2006
    4,733 Posts
    I dunno, I'm 22 but look like I'm 16 apparently so Araki looking that young doesn't surprise me.
    When you hit numbers like 56, it really shows.

16 to 22, isn't special. Ararki looks like he could be in his 30's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

33. Post #1273
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    9,490 Posts
    Araki's stand is that he can slow down his aging as long as he improves his drawing skills.

34. Post #1274
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,248 Posts
    Araki is a pillar man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

35. Post #1275
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,006 Posts
    Is hamon real?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #1276
    June 2012
    5,100 Posts
    Is hamon real?!
    Based on a true story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Denmark Show Events Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #1277
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    3,684 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

38. Post #1278
    Dennab
    May 2014
    2,123 Posts
    OKAY so i watched Phantom blood in anime and it was AMAZING! The anime is NOTHING like one piece and it's for the best because i don't want to wait 20 episode to see something relevant (Dressrosa arc with the 20 episode fight between Pica and Zoro.. wtf.) but sometimes.. IT GO WAYY TOO FAST. I've also seen the first episode of Joseph Joestar and i fucking hate it.

Why? Well, for one, they killed speedwagon, and honestly he was really cool, and second,
    Straizo. WTF? Where? How? Why? There was NOTHING that said ANYTHING about straizo personality in Phantom blood. He was completely absent on Phantom blood and suddenly he's the antagonist of joseph arc. Like, in phantom blood there was no single hint that he was jealous of Dio' power, so wtf is this? He was literally useful for 1 scene and then nothing else. We haven't seen anything of his past personality, his story or anything of the sorts, nope, ANTAGONIST FROM THE FIRST EPISODE.

AND THIRD, THEY KILLED SPEEDWAGONNNNN!

(User was banned for this post ("Shitposting" - Bradyns))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 33Informative Informative x 5Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #1279
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    8,408 Posts
    I can't believe avdol is just    fucking dead. but I guess he did get a horrible double whammy. He's pretty much this parts zeppoli isn't he?   
    Late on posting this, but it's so good to be wrong sometimes.     new avdol personality is pretty great, tsk tsk tsk    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #1280
    November 2013
    1,624 Posts
    OKAY so i watched Phantom blood in anime and it was AMAZING! The anime is NOTHING like one piece and it's for the best because i don't want to wait 20 episode to see something relevant (Dressrosa arc with the 20 episode fight between Pica and Zoro.. wtf.) but sometimes.. IT GO WAYY TOO FAST. I've also seen the first episode of Joseph Joestar and i fucking hate it.

Why? Well, for one, they killed speedwagon, and honestly he was really cool, and second,
    Straizo. WTF? Where? How? Why? There was NOTHING that said ANYTHING about straizo personality in Phantom blood. He was completely absent on Phantom blood and suddenly he's the antagonist of joseph arc. Like, in phantom blood there was no single hint that he was jealous of Dio' power, so wtf is this? He was literally useful for 1 scene and then nothing else. We haven't seen anything of his past personality, his story or anything of the sorts, nope, ANTAGONIST FROM THE FIRST EPISODE.

AND THIRD, THEY KILLED SPEEDWAGONNNNN!
    can you please stop shitting up every thread you go on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 27Late Late x 1 (list)