1. Post #1
    January 2016
    99 Posts
    Time to go to hell, boys.

This looks fantastic so far though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner x 35Artistic x 4Funny x 4Dumb x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    26,952 Posts
    For a realm that is full of fire and lava, Hell sure is dark.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2007
    1,266 Posts
    First Scorn and now Agony. I can't wait for both of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member

June 2011
    2,404 Posts
    What is the premise of the game other than trudging through piles of bones and flesh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

5. Post #5
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    5,430 Posts
    What is the premise of the game other than trudging through piles of bones and flesh?
    heavy breathing and torch swinging?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 26Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6

December 2015
    2,232 Posts
    That's a nice pair of tits tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Latvia Show Events Agree x 36Funny x 6Friendly x 1Informative x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    6,424 Posts
    First Scorn and now Agony. I can't wait for both of them.
    + Outlast. This is a good time for being a fan of horror games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    That's a nice pair of tits tho
    a paper bag can solve anything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,585 Posts
    Tits and ass unaltered.

Time to fap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    September 2008
    18,611 Posts
    These demos are waaaay too scripted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 26Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,374 Posts
    From the looks of it, there might be references to Dante and the Inferno's nine circles; which would fit into a game perspective. I've seen parts of Limbo, Violence, Lust, Anger, and some form of Gluttony with the last demon.

Tits and ass unaltered.
    Hellish lust = Sodomy

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,744 Posts
    It looks interesting I suppose. I hope they'll make the playable environments more open ended so there is lots of stuff to see and explore.
    The biggest turn off for me in horror games are linear levels combined with really predictable AI behaviour

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,075 Posts
    Since they haven't shown any "actual gameplay" I'm assuming this game is mostly just a house of horrors on a rail.

That being said, I'm still looking forward to this because of the visual theme.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    17,697 Posts
    This looks fresh and interesting even if the gameplay isn't terribly deep. It's a very nice setting, and a fascinating look at what happens when you deny the truth of the God-Emperor of Mankind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Funny Funny x 10 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    June 2007
    8,438 Posts
    If you haven't, watch the trailer with headphones. Loving that sound design.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    September 2008
    383 Posts
    Ah yes. I will finally be able to experience my long time fantasy of going to hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,573 Posts
    This game is really HELL on my eyes. I can't tell if it was done purposefully, or if it's just an indie studio thing.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,854 Posts
    Ah yes. I will finally be able to experience my long time fantasy of going to hell.
    and being raped by titty demons

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,007 Posts
    I prefer the version where you're a space marine and have a bunch of guns myself but this looks alright.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    15,144 Posts
    christ man that part around 5:30 really fucked with me

loving the general design of this game, seems like it'd be a ride on acid

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,848 Posts
    Bet you the Scorn devs have renamed themselves and made this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    September 2013
    6,046 Posts
    So what's the actual plot of this other than "hey, you're in hell"?
    IS there even a plot?

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,848 Posts
    So what's the actual plot of this other than "hey, you're in hell"?
    IS there even a plot?
    hey you're in hell my dude, look at these scripted evens and no actual gameplay other than wondering around a bit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,318 Posts
    It's definitely a step above the first demo they showed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,300 Posts
    it looks cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    926 Posts
    I wish I wasn't a pussy and could play spooky games without shitting out my heart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,640 Posts
    Imagine the oxygen supply to that place
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,708 Posts
    What happens when you die in hell? I don't see how anything that would come after could possibly be worse.

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    July 2012
    4,365 Posts
    Haven't seen a "tooth corridor" in a game since I played Blood.

Looks interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    31,379 Posts
    What happens when you die in hell? I don't see how anything that would come after could possibly be worse.
    Respawn at a bonfire, presumably.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #31
    September 2013
    6,046 Posts
    You go to Super Hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 32Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,468 Posts
    hey you're in hell my dude, look at these scripted evens and no actual gameplay other than wondering around a bit
    Well wandering around in hell could be interesting.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    8,436 Posts
    You become the skull and bones that are littered all over the place.

Edited:

Getting stepped on by other hellventurers for eternity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    9,067 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 25 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,318 Posts
    I'm getting the impression of one of those games where the "gameplay" is really a scripted mockup. It looks more authentic than the last demo but it still doesn't look much like an actual game at all.

There was a Metroid 2 remake called Metroid SR388 that did the same thing, and it later turned out that it never actually existed.

36. Post #36
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,668 Posts
    To be fair Hell is huge and has varied geography and climate.

Imagine getting some hardcore Christian who hates video games like Animal Crossing for being the work of Satan and having them play this. Even better if you can do it in VR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    August 2014
    1,889 Posts
    Mmm, Baphomet Booty

38. Post #38
    hopefully it's not just another running-away-from-things simulator but prospects for that are looking slim

Edited:

also this hell is gross. DOOM hell is much classier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    624 Posts
    this seems like it would be cool with vr yeah
    I hope for varied terrain/areas and also the ability to appreciate said architecture/HELLCHITECTURE without being buttfucked by chase monsters 24/7
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Vivaldi United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    12,569 Posts
    We know from the last demo that someone(thing) is trying to contact you, and that you can absorb powers from or fight others in hell or from certain spots, so running all the time may not be a thing.

Of course there's probably a catch where using the power makes you more evil or some shit like that, but it doesn't look like running away from everything is 100% of gameplay.