1. Post #2201
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,008 Posts
    fucking raging, wanted to go gatecrash the Trainspotting 2 premiere as its 5 minutes from my flat and at the most dilapidated film complex ever, but my flatmates bailed and now stuck waiting for food in a restaurant. Pish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

2. Post #2202
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,324 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

3. Post #2203
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,073 Posts
    Fuck I bought some pizza at work and left it on the checkout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

4. Post #2204
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    5,058 Posts
    Fucking great day at work yesterday.

Dog dies outside my window in what I thought was vehicle related, but it chocked on a potato. Then on the way home I find a run over cat that was still alive that I looked after for a few hours before finding an emergency vet. Had to put it down which was best considering it looked like a half used toothpaste tube.

Just before I get a week off work all the cute animals decide to die infront of me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #2205
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,079 Posts
    I didn't catch the sarcasm in the first line of your post so I was reading the rest like "what the fuck is wrong with this guy"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

6. Post #2206
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,073 Posts
    Fuck I bought some pizza at work and left it on the checkout
    Crisis averted, they put it in the fridge for me <3

Edited:

College internet is still broken

Edited:

Now I'm having to explain to my teacher how turning the workstation off and on again won't fix the college servers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

7. Post #2207
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,801 Posts
    Some yobbos decided to break into my step-dads car last night, stole a bag from the foot well which contained a toothbrush, headphones and a diary. Problem is they smashed the window and bent the doorframe so it's even harder to replace it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10 (list)

8. Post #2208
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    10,737 Posts
    Some yobbos decided to break into my step-dads car last night, stole a bag from the foot well which contained a toothbrush, headphones and a diary. Problem is they smashed the window and bent the doorframe so it's even harder to replace it.
    Sorry to hear that mate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Internet Explorer 5 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #2209
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,062 Posts
    First day of labs for a design excercises, finished the day's work in an hour of the time then spent the next two trying to get programs to upload to my board from my laptop think I've fixed it though

10. Post #2210
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,801 Posts
    It's his own fault for leaving a bag in the footwell though. Should have expected it really but we live in a nice place and its a shitty car.

Also on another note, I was speaking to two of the security guards at my current job and I was telling the new one how the other believes in aliens, like the little green men. The new one said "yeah they are real." so I was a bit stumped and said, "Well yeah, there are aliens in the universe, but I mean walking around on Earth." and he replied, "Yeah like Lizards."

someone send help

Two of the people who are meant to be protecting the security of the building believe lizard men are among us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

11. Post #2211
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,073 Posts
    Are you implying that lizard men don't walk among us?

Edited:

KILL THE HERETIC

12. Post #2212
    July 2016
    297 Posts
    Thats actually quite disturbing.

13. Post #2213
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    14,160 Posts
    Two of the people who are meant to be protecting the security of the building believe lizard men are among us
    To be fair I don't think you've seen any little green men around the workplace so it must be working out for them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #2214
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,338 Posts
    got a call telling me that i'm over-qualified for Mac ds
    that's a new one..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

15. Post #2215
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,855 Posts
    How do you guys keep your computers files tidy? Changing from Mac to PC for work this year and my file structure is wanked. Especially photos, the app on Mac was so simpler but I can't find a Windows alternative

16. Post #2216
    April 2016
    522 Posts
    How do you guys keep your computers files tidy? Changing from Mac to PC for work this year and my file structure is wanked. Especially photos, the app on Mac was so simpler but I can't find a Windows alternative
    Delete it all, that's how I sort it out, upload the important stuff to something like Dropbox, and the photos to Imgur (If there not dick pics) download/save them and then delete the photos from Imgur. That or email the files to yourself.

I Like to micromanage my computer, so under work I'll have subject, then week, then day, it started after my "photos" folder became my "Everythinggoesherenoonefindsanything" folder.

17. Post #2217
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    15,449 Posts
    Order a Big Mac without Big Mac sauce. Get home and it's covered in Big Mac sauce. I don't know whether to blame Trump because it's McDonalds or May because it was in the UK so I'm going to blame the West as a whole.

18. Post #2218
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,874 Posts
    The big mac sauce is the best thing about it though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #2219
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,225 Posts
    They only did it because who orders a Vig Mac with no Big Mac sauce

20. Post #2220
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    15,449 Posts
    I do. I'm extremely suspicious of sauces. Like, how do I know it's not Ronald McDonald's ejactulate?

21. Post #2221
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,813 Posts
    I do. I'm extremely suspicious of sauces. Like, how do I know it's not Ronald McDonald's ejactulate?
    Because thats what they put on the fries to make them salty.

22. Post #2222
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,324 Posts
    offload your vital shit to a NAS or something
    wipe the drive
    fresh install
    transfer back

saying that now, i don't even own a NAS or any form of backup lol

Edited:

yeah i love preview on macos, windows photo viewer does not even come close

you could try irfanview for viewing photos on windows?

23. Post #2223
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    10,145 Posts
    big mac sauce is the shit though man

I had a five guys today - then a big mac and now just topping it off with a chinese

fack

24. Post #2224
    April 2012
    966 Posts
    Who cares what it is, it's tasty

25. Post #2225
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,225 Posts
    Just got in from a job I expected to finish by 1. Definitely using this as an excuse to no go into the office tomorrow (today)

big mac sauce is the shit though man

I had a five guys today - then a big mac and now just topping it off with a chinese

fack
    Bro you need help. Five guys tho

Edited:

And what the fuck bernies not F1 anymore

2017 gonna be madder than 2016

26. Post #2226
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,073 Posts
    I am now explaining to one of my teachers how to sign into OneDrive

27. Post #2227
    April 2006
    100 Posts
    Have to wait in for what is most likely going to be all day for a boiler inspection.
    Despite being a shut-in, this feels like house arrest more than usual.

28. Post #2228
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,801 Posts
    To be fair I don't think you've seen any little green men around the workplace so it must be working out for them.
    This is true, they might be keeping us blind to the real threats of lizard men and taking the weight on their shoulders. Saints.

29. Post #2229
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    6,549 Posts
    And what the fuck bernies not F1 anymore

2017 gonna be madder than 2016
    only just read about this damnn i hadn't been keeping up with f1

the vice chairman of 21st century fox is now the chairman of f1 after an 8 billion dollar takeover - i just googled the guy and i legit believe in lizard illuminati people now

clearly just a big money making move from a huge media company but maybe fresh faces will put some life back into f1, even if the strings are being pulled by lizards

30. Post #2230
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    10,145 Posts
    Just got in from a job I expected to finish by 1. Definitely using this as an excuse to no go into the office tomorrow (today)

Bro you need help. Five guys tho

Edited:

welp after looking at my bank balance the other day it looks like im gonna have to cut down on the takeaway

I have food here and im than happy to cook but I always feel like a dick if my friends are all getting takeaway and im the one that says "eh I have food at home"

anyway I just saw this on facebook

Salty McSaltface & the gang will be gritting primary routes from 6pm and secondary routes shortly after.

I love you sussex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #2231
    January 2015
    206 Posts
    My student lettings agency keep using our flat when they want to show prospective tenants around.
    I'm thinking about how to discourage them from constantly using our flat.. anyone remember this stuff?

32. Post #2232
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    5,058 Posts
    I had some figure that smelt of puke, part of a collection of crappy smells. I lost the bastard down the back of the wardrobe and my room smelt like shit for months. I desperately searched for it and felt nauseated the entire time, before I finally found it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #2233
    June 2007
    1,430 Posts
    My student lettings agency keep using our flat when they want to show prospective tenants around.
    I'm thinking about how to discourage them from constantly using our flat.. anyone remember this stuff?
    My mum used to buy us this:

Except it didn't have all the safety shit written all over it.

She also used to buy us smoke bombs (well, smoke pellets) but I don't know how well that would go down in your flat.