1. Post #1841
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,430 Posts
    Dear European Friends, December 19th is another sad day for Europe. It symbolizes the total fall of the sick ideology of multiculturalism. We dedicate our prayers to victims and their families. But we cannot only pray. European cities, especially in Western Europe and Scandinavia, are not safe anymore. Paris, Brussels, Nice, Munich, Berlin Europe is full of blood. Innocent people have become victims of immigrants who dont belong to Europe. Everyone knows that it is only a matter of time before islamists organize another attack. Murders, rapes, robberies this is the new reality in Europe. But political leaders still invite immigrants to Europe. We have no doubts that the only one place for politicians like Angela Merkel is in prison. It is the last chance to rebel against those who destroy our Europe. It is also to time to put aside historical hostilities and stand together against multiculturalism and its result the islamization of Europe. We call all European patriots to a common effort. The future must belong to us! The All-Polish Youth
    Did the price of Freddo bars go up again or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #1842
    October 2016
    846 Posts
    Just got an offer from the University of York. Going to wait on Sussex and Nottingham for their decisions but York seems like a really nice uni so I'm pretty stoked.

3. Post #1843
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,124 Posts
    Just got an offer from the University of York. Going to wait on Sussex and Nottingham for their decisions but York seems like a really nice uni so I'm pretty stoked.
    What course are you doing?

4. Post #1844
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,242 Posts
    snip I don't wanna engage that guy from the last page actually

5. Post #1845
    October 2016
    846 Posts
    What course are you doing?
    Electrical engineering all the way. I find mechanical engineering to be sorta meh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1846
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,070 Posts
    Oh did that polish guy come into your thread and say that too? He was in our thread and wrote the exact same thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #1847
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    July 2010
    21,801 Posts
    he was in the polish chat thread too, but he wrote it in polish for some reason

8. Post #1848
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    10,960 Posts
    I'm no mi6 analyst but maybe it's because people in the polish chat speak polish.

9. Post #1849
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    July 2010
    21,801 Posts
    I'm no mi6 analyst but maybe it's because people in the polish chat speak polish.
    what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #1850
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    10,960 Posts
    Shit the AW's onto me lads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #1851
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    17,727 Posts
    just got told off for forgetting to open the window after doing a shit at me mum's gaff

ah do miss home like

12. Post #1852
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,124 Posts
    Electrical engineering all the way. I find mechanical engineering to be sorta meh.
    Have fun with that. I'm doing electronic, so I touch a lot of electrical stuff right now and a lot of it is pretty interesting, but not very much programming involved.

13. Post #1853
    June 2007
    1,265 Posts
    I'm having a guilty pleasure overload. Blankety blank back on for a one-off, and the chuckle brothers are on it.

14. Post #1854
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,430 Posts
    I am most likely going to be sanctioned for spending the day wrapping presents for people I actually care about rather than giving my time away to a faceless, uncaring corporation to pack endless presents for people I don't even know.

#LateStageCapitalism #ThisIsntTwitter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #1855
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,988 Posts
    Merry Christmas Nathan, you're no longer employed for no fault of your own.
    That sucks man. I think I'm going to have to find a new job in the year as well, my boss is a bit of an egotistical cunt.

16. Post #1856
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,535 Posts
    Merry crimbo cunts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #1857
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,621 Posts
    Merry christmas let's get fucked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

18. Post #1858
    October 2016
    846 Posts
    Have fun with that. I'm doing electronic, so I touch a lot of electrical stuff right now and a lot of it is pretty interesting, but not very much programming involved.
    I'm currently studying first year for it here in the US and tbh I'm not super into programming. Here Java is on the required course plan so I'm getting the fuck out of dodge before that trash ends up in my brain.

I'd rather learn no programming than learn Java. I'm already semi-experienced with c++ and LUA so.

19. Post #1859
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,430 Posts
    I accidentally bought an extra Christmas choccy tray for my half-sister's spawn to unwrap at Christmas. I was going to wrap it up anyway and label it as "Ugly stupid loserface" and see who unwrapped it and declared themselves a ugle stupid loserface in the name of greed but my mother needed another present for my full-sister's spawn so I gave to her. What could have been...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

20. Post #1860
    July 2013
    579 Posts
    Merry Christmas you fucking degenerates.

21. Post #1861
    June 2007
    1,265 Posts
    Merry christmas everyone! Time to get rat arsed.

22. Post #1862
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,822 Posts
    I went to York Uni for 5 years and was happy there. Get to know the town, all the little bars and pubs, and it'll be great. Good transport hub for everywhere else too, only 1 1/2 hours to London.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #1863
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,639 Posts
    I went to York Uni for 5 years and was happy there. Get to know the town, all the little bars and pubs, and it'll be great. Good transport hub for everywhere else too, only 1 1/2 hours to London.
    Nags Head, triples for singles. How2Die at the start of a night out.

24. Post #1864
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,131 Posts
    I accidentally bought an extra Christmas choccy tray for my half-sister's spawn to unwrap at Christmas. I was going to wrap it up anyway and label it as "Ugly stupid loserface" and see who unwrapped it and declared themselves a ugle stupid loserface in the name of greed but my mother needed another present for my full-sister's spawn so I gave to her. What could have been...

What on earth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1865
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,124 Posts
    I'm currently studying first year for it here in the US and tbh I'm not super into programming. Here Java is on the required course plan so I'm getting the fuck out of dodge before that trash ends up in my brain.

I'd rather learn no programming than learn Java. I'm already semi-experienced with c++ and LUA so.
    Ah, I get to do C/c++, never liked Java much.

Edited:

Also, merry Christmas and that shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #1866
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,297 Posts
    merry xmas fams

Edited:

have a peng day

27. Post #1867
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,898 Posts
    Ah, I get to do C/c++, never liked Java much.
    I had to do Visual Basic and JavaScript. I hated it.

28. Post #1868
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,054 Posts
    Chilling with my mate for Xmas cos his family is a bit rubbish

merry xmas fams

Edited:

have a peng day
    My man got us a peng set of gifts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Phone Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #1869
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,297 Posts

wtf m8, thats illegal
    not peng at all...

30. Post #1870
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,430 Posts
    What on earth.
    Just teaching them the meaning of Christmas.

31. Post #1871
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,054 Posts
    Gold clipper is g tho

32. Post #1872
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,297 Posts
    Gold clipper is g tho
    tru

Edited:

u kno what m8 ur ok 👌

33. Post #1873
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,898 Posts
    My family is watching Frozen and I need a way to get out of it. Help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #1874
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,988 Posts
    My family is watching Frozen and I need a way to get out of it. Help
    Simply use this joke:
    Why can't you give Elsa a balloon?
    Because she will let it go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #1875
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,530 Posts
    Went for some food in a nice pub nearby. While waiting for desserts, my cousin cracks out some app where it'll give you a nationality and everyone has to mimic make the player guess it through the use of accents or national things eg English - drinks a lot of tea.

Well my cousin got 'German' and with 3 seconds left, both my nan and aunt in blind panic raised their arms in a nazi salute and shouted Heil Hitler in the middle of the fucking pub. Fucking devastating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 4 (list)

36. Post #1876
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    4,790 Posts
    What on earth.
    'Banter'

37. Post #1877
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,031 Posts
    Went for some food in a nice pub nearby. While waiting for desserts, my cousin cracks out some app where it'll give you a nationality and everyone has to mimic make the player guess it through the use of accents or national things eg English - drinks a lot of tea.

Well my cousin got 'German' and with 3 seconds left, both my nan and aunt in blind panic raised their arms in a nazi salute and shouted Heil Hitler in the middle of the fucking pub. Fucking devastating.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #1878
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,430 Posts

?

39. Post #1879
    Community Manager
    January 2005
    7,356 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #1880
    June 2007
    1,265 Posts
    I don't know what I expected to be honest. I got two little taster bottles, one sloe gin and one dry gin. I had the sloe gin neat and it was top notch, I moved on to the dry gin and fuck me having it neat was a bad idea, tasted like yer nan's perfume. I only just realised after I choked on neat dry gin why people have it with tonic water or lemonade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)