1. Post #1801
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,225 Posts
    Estate agents are shit. I've had em turn up without the right keys, occasions where we find a house we really like only to go back to their office and find it was let out days ago, "forget" to turn up, give us the wrong keys once we have signed and handed over the extortionate fee for them to send a fax.
    There's so much demand for housing estate agents can just do whatever they want, it doesn't really matter if they lose a potential tenant. Scum.

My older brother used to be an estate agent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1802
    January 2005
    8,340 Posts
    Estate agents are a fucking joke

I had 5 viewings today for where I'll be moving to in January for Uni

4 of the viewings fell through because the agents called in sick or just didn't turn up

It was a 5 hour round trip for me

Wankers
    Send them an invoice for your wasted time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1803
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    1,312 Posts
    Foxtons can go burn in hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #1804
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    7,204 Posts
    Estate agents and letting agents are all shit, especially in places like London where even a 2m x 3m room in a crack den with industrial amounts of damp will get let out for 550 a month in a few hours.

5. Post #1805
    --
    August 2009
    2,428 Posts
    I don't hate that many people, but landlords and estate agents can all fuck off, never had a good experience with them

Our current one refuses to fix problems with the house, lets herself in without any notice, and I'm sure I'll get shafted for my deposit at the end of the year

My landlord from last year still owes me a deposit (that I should have been paid in August)

scum scum scum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #1806
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    5,056 Posts
    I was lucky with mine. Decent fella and the agent was sweet. Even when my housemate trashed the place after I moved out

7. Post #1807
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    10,737 Posts
    landlords don't keep deposits, the protection scheme do.

issue court proceedings against the landlord and get 3 times your deposit back

8. Post #1808
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    20,990 Posts
    so even when the head chef of a turtle bay cooks edibles, they don't get me high

i feel as if my metabolism is to blame here

9. Post #1809
    I paid $2 and all I got was this stupid title :(
    June 2013
    2,148 Posts
    so even when the head chef of a turtle bay cooks edibles, they don't get me high

Perhaps try using a vaporizer? You can't fuck it up, you just breathe.

10. Post #1810
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    20,990 Posts
    Perhaps try using a vaporizer? You can't fuck it up, you just breathe.
    i'm fine with smoking, but i wanted the specific high that i've heard reported from edibles. my girlfriend said it was 'like the first time being high again' and hell if eating a brownie gon make my balls vibrate i'ma seek that out

11. Post #1811
    January 2010
    2,484 Posts
    Well after the ranty post lst night about the 4 estate agents and landlords that didn't turn up, I'll mention the guy who did:

The guy turned up early and showed me around. Friendly enough, seemed to care about making sure his house was kept tidy. Showed me around the local area, including a quick walk to the campus (2 minutes.. amazing).

I sent him the deposit last night and I'm moving in January
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #1812
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,855 Posts
    i'm fine with smoking, but i wanted the specific high that i've heard reported from edibles. my girlfriend said it was 'like the first time being high again' and hell if eating a brownie gon make my balls vibrate i'ma seek that out
    Depends if you smoke all day, or not. The only difference for me with edibles is I don't notice the onset until I'm really high, other than that it's just like being high, for a long time.

13. Post #1813
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    6,209 Posts
    lads who drink ale, what's the best ale you've ever tried? mine's a local one called Worcestershire Way. Lovely.

14. Post #1814
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    10,144 Posts
    lads who drink ale, what's the best ale you've ever tried? mine's a local one called Worcestershire Way. Lovely.
    my favourites Harveys Sussex Ale
    I like Doombar too, but if I had the option between that and Spitfire or anything else from shepherds naeme I go for the SN stuff

gotta love being the only 18 year old in the UK that drinks ale
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #1815
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,060 Posts
    my favourites Harveys Sussex Ale

I like Doombar too, but if I had the option between that and Spitfire or anything else from shepherds naeme I go for the SN stuff

gotta love being the only 18 year old in the UK that drinks ale
    The life goal of one of my flatmates is to be old enough to drink ale at mid day in a pub without being judged.

16. Post #1816
    --
    August 2009
    2,428 Posts
    What's the dose on the stuff you've had if you know?

Not sure you'd get anything as strong here, but when I was in CO I tried a part of a Deca Dose brownie that put me on my arse - highly recommend, it was 175 mg THC in total but I didn't eat the whole thing

17. Post #1817
    April 2010
    10,144 Posts
    The life goal of one of my flatmates is to be old enough to drink ale at mid day in a pub without being judged.
    thats literally me

I dont know, I only drink lagar when im clubbing or at pre's, I cant drink it if im just casually out at the pub it just feels dirty to drink

Edited:

fucking eurofizz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1818
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,323 Posts
    blue moon, erdinger, or brooklyn lager for me

19. Post #1819
    April 2010
    10,144 Posts
    blue moon, erdinger, or brooklyn lager for me
    actually yea that brooklyn lager is pretty decent

also anything from germany is good, wheatbeer is amazing you lot should try it if you get the chance

you can drink soooo much of it and get trashed and not feel as shitty

20. Post #1820
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,072 Posts
    hell if eating a brownie gon make my balls vibrate i'ma seek that out
    I think Ann Summers can help you with that

Edited:

I tried Koppaberg Mixed Fruits and god that was awful. So far all I really like is Strongbow

Edited:

Every time I drink alcohol I get a headache, is something wrong or am I a serious lightweight?

21. Post #1821
    April 2010
    10,144 Posts
    about balls vibrating

for some reason, my balls always seem to vibrate violently after drinking some Monster.

Relentless and Rockstar don't have this problem though, just monster

Jagerbombs are literally painful if they used monsters...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

22. Post #1822
    January 2005
    8,340 Posts
    about balls vibrating

for some reason, my balls always seem to vibrate violently after drinking some Monster.

not sure that's supposed to happen mate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1823
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    September 2005
    5,805 Posts
    Bet he can't wait for his 15th birthday (nobody gives a fuck if you dont!)

Edited:

There are too many good ones to name a favourite but anything brewed by Copper Dragon is a winner

24. Post #1824
    June 2007
    1,429 Posts
    As someone who doesn't like beer or ales, I have to say Erdinger Weissbier (wheat beer) is pretty damn tasty. It's a shame not many supermarkets stock other types of wheat beers because you can get mild, sweet beers which suit my cider palate.

Anyone a fan of jeremiah weed brew? Can't pinpoint it if it's a cider or not, but tasty as fuck tho.

25. Post #1825
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,559 Posts
    Chesterfield's usual Big Issue seller who sings outside the Wilkos has been turfed out of his spot today by some babushka eternally squeaking "BEEG EESHU" like a faulty church organ. Do they ever actually make money out of it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

26. Post #1826
    January 2005
    8,340 Posts
    Chesterfield's usual Big Issue seller who sings outside the Wilkos has been turfed out of his spot today by some babushka eternally squeaking "BEEG EESHU" like a faulty church organ. Do they ever actually make money out of it?
    they pay 1.25 per Big Issue and sell them for 2.50, profiting 1.25 each sale

27. Post #1827
    January 2010
    2,484 Posts
    The last time I saw someone selling Big Issue, he was shouting "SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT MONTH! BIG ISSUE!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #1828
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    6,209 Posts
    Do they go to training camps for that or something?

"BEEEEEEEG EEEEEEEEESHU LAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYDEEEEEE" - My local Big Issue seller.

Edited:

How old is he?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #1829
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,079 Posts
    about balls vibrating

never experienced this, but that original source mint & tea tree shower gel gets my balls tingling like nothing else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #1830
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    6,209 Posts
    never experienced this, but that original source mint & tea tree shower gel gets my balls tingling like nothing else
    Ever had a wank with it on your balls at the same time?
    Me neither.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

31. Post #1831
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,060 Posts
    Do they go to training camps for that or something?

"BEEEEEEEG EEEEEEEEESHU LAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYDEEEEEE" - My local Big Issue seller.

Edited:

How old is he?
    Chronologically 18, emotionally 55.

32. Post #1832
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,689 Posts
    My boss is giving everyone a presentation tomorrow on "How to influence americans"

Kill me

Edited:

Kill me now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

33. Post #1833
    January 2005
    8,340 Posts
    "low context communications"

sounds about right

34. Post #1834
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,526 Posts
    Merry Christmas Nathan, you're no longer employed for no fault of your own.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17 (list)

35. Post #1835
    Gay Member #1
    November 2009
    7,347 Posts

LMAO which head chef is doin that, I know a fair few of those lads from the staff dos we do

36. Post #1836
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,060 Posts
    Went to a christmas party with all my home friends and they're the fucking best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #1837
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    6,209 Posts

i did half a space cake in amsterdam and didnt give it enough time to kick in before i had a spliff, i was walking around the city like a fucking mannequin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #1838
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,079 Posts
    I just woke up 10 minutes before I was meant to be in work and rushed like a total fucking bellend, forgetting that I swapped shifts and I'm not in til 4. Why do I put myself in these situations?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #1839
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,060 Posts
    I got the scholarship I interviewed for a while ago, so really cool work and loadsa money

Edited:

In other news: tuition fees for current students are also going up by 250
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

40. Post #1840
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    3,646 Posts
    Dear European Friends, December 19th is another sad day for Europe. It symbolizes the total fall of the sick ideology of multiculturalism. We dedicate our prayers to victims and their families. But we cannot only pray. European cities, especially in Western Europe and Scandinavia, are not safe anymore. Paris, Brussels, Nice, Munich, Berlin Europe is full of blood. Innocent people have become victims of immigrants who dont belong to Europe. Everyone knows that it is only a matter of time before islamists organize another attack. Murders, rapes, robberies this is the new reality in Europe. But political leaders still invite immigrants to Europe. We have no doubts that the only one place for politicians like Angela Merkel is in prison. It is the last chance to rebel against those who destroy our Europe. It is also to time to put aside historical hostilities and stand together against multiculturalism and its result the islamization of Europe. We call all European patriots to a common effort. The future must belong to us! The All-Polish Youth

(User was banned for this post ("Hopefully trolling" - Novangel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)