1. Post #1761
    June 2007
    1,429 Posts
    The only person winning in these battles is Jack Wilkinson. Making sweet youtube monies off slag battles.

Also, who knew Time Commanders was back on TV? C'mon BBC4, advertise it a bit more. I know you couldn't get Richard Hammond back and had to settle with Greengrocer Gregg instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1762
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    3,858 Posts
    the thing that gets me most about the blackpool "grime scene" is that they literally have the same monotonous tone the whole time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #1763
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    6,543 Posts
    the thing that gets me most about the blackpool "grime scene" is that they literally have the same monotonous tone the whole time
    yup it's incredibly annoying, if there was just a little bit of inflection in their voices it would sound so much better. but i guess you have to be somewhat vocally talented for that. it's the reason afghan dan isn't total shit (out of all of the bgmedia folk at least), because he almost works his voice like you're supposed to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1764
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,221 Posts
    track is some dot rotten dubplate they've took off logan sama's fabriclive one of my tracks of the year fckin ruined

I got that on vinyl, fave track is my favourite from it

Edited:

Although recently I've been listening to radio 2

5. Post #1765
    January 2005
    8,338 Posts
    should i try to get in a blackpool grime youtube vid y/n
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

6. Post #1766
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,007 Posts
    jesus is this what neds are up to nowadays

fuck i remember when it was all just shitty stuff on a webcam mic over a shit trance track
    here's a local "hero"

it's interesting to see that all of these rappers that are "sending" for each other are all under the same label, gives me a bit of the ol' "nothing will ever happen but it's good for views" vibes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #1767
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,312 Posts
    send for garry cuz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1768
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    3,858 Posts
    fucks sake, last week of term and i have norovirus

it's literally cockblocked me, fairly certain i could have shagged one of my mates that's out tonight as well

9. Post #1769
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    5,054 Posts

it's literally cockblocked me, fairly certain i could have shagged one of my mates that's out tonight as well
    Norovirus is fucking shite, had it last week. Hang in there mert.

10. Post #1770
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,068 Posts
    anyone on PSN network? I got a PS4 in black friday sales, so far only have bloodborne, uncharted and fifa. thinking of getting gta5 and want some lads to play with (I had a rank 100+ on the xbox)

Edited:

(a.k.a i'll headshot your mum)

11. Post #1771
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    20,988 Posts
    look oo da fok is bak

12. Post #1772
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    15,428 Posts
    look oo da fok is bak
    The real slim shady?

13. Post #1773
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,812 Posts
    anyone on PSN network? I got a PS4 in black friday sales, so far only have bloodborne, uncharted and fifa. thinking of getting gta5 and want some lads to play with (I had a rank 100+ on the xbox)

Edited:

(a.k.a i'll headshot your mum)
    Add me bruv, PSN: Departing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #1774
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    6,543 Posts
    look oo da fok is bak
    the original gold teeth, bad teeth without the gold teeth don't wear no brief only boxer short
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1775
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    10,143 Posts

I have to do a 20 minute presentation tomorrow and my astma is kicking off alongside the flu

fucking yipee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

16. Post #1776
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,065 Posts
    I've finished college until January but I have a Maths mock exam the first week back wooo

17. Post #1777
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,048 Posts
    I have to do a 20 minute presentation tomorrow and my astma is kicking off alongside the flu

fucking yipee
    Love having assessments on the last day, especially for a fucking nightmare of a unit

18. Post #1778
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,065 Posts
    My assistant manager threw a mouldy potato at someone today. I have no idea what the fuck my job is anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #1779
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    26,985 Posts
    count yourself lucky, my manager won a potato in the shape of a thingy for a contest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #1780
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    15,428 Posts
    Would a qualification in psychology be actually worth anything? Or is it one of those things where you'll not be able to find any sort of work with it?

21. Post #1781
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,048 Posts
    Would a qualification in psychology be actually worth anything? Or is it one of those things where you'll not be able to find any sort of work with it?
    Depends what you want to do with it, where it's from, what grade it is etc etc, and what else it comes with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #1782
    July 2013
    559 Posts
    If anything it's something to throw on a cv. Also if it's a degree teaching is always an option.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #1783
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    3,858 Posts
    I managed to make it out last night lads

I was grafting one of my mates friends that I could have defo slept with, went home with another mate that I've been getting with on the reg recently, then we didnt shag because she said it's a bad idea. That ultimate pie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #1784
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,221 Posts
    I don't know anyone who's done anything with their psychology degree, other than jobs that require a 'degree' of some sort
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Phone Internet Explorer 11 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #1785
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    September 2005
    5,797 Posts
    I don't know anyone who's done anything with their psychology degree, other than jobs that require a 'degree' of some sort
    I know one who now does clinical psychology research for the NHS but thats it

26. Post #1786
    Gold Member

May 2010
    5,939 Posts
    Bear in mind with Psychology degrees, they're useless unless you get at least a 2:1 since you need that to be accredited.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #1787
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,794 Posts
    I'm looking into getting a Psychology degree while working, doing online classes. I came to the conclusion the other day it's something I've always wanted to do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1788
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    26,985 Posts
    thats work done for the year

now starts my chrimbo holidays

29. Post #1789
    A man chooses, a slave obeys.
    August 2011
    4,832 Posts
    I feel like I've been totally spoilt by the new 5 note, the outgoing 10 note feels like total crud in comparison now. The only good thing they really have now is Charles Darwin on the back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #1790
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,068 Posts
    snip

31. Post #1791
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,048 Posts
    Finally home for Christmas

32. Post #1792
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,782 Posts
    in yorkshire and i forgot i cant fuckin understand anyone
    also somehow have an infected wound on my shin that I've never even noticed before, whee hospitalsss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #1793
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,065 Posts
    My work's probably going to get robbed tonight. If I die, please forget me

34. Post #1794
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,812 Posts
    Why?

35. Post #1795
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,782 Posts
    forget who?

36. Post #1796
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,692 Posts
    not sure where to ask this so i thought id try the regional thread, has anyone tried language tuition over skype? if you recommend is there any difference between a uk based native speaker and someone in the home country other than price?

37. Post #1797
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    20,988 Posts
    sainsbury's frozen pizza 1.10

this is an outrage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

38. Post #1798
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    11,814 Posts
    ive seen ahgan dan around town before, didnt approach him though

39. Post #1799
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,065 Posts
    Loads of Co-op stores in the area are getting robbed recently (likely by the same person), the one closest to mine is the most recent. So we're probably next

40. Post #1800
    January 2010
    2,483 Posts
    Estate agents are a fucking joke

I had 5 viewings today for where I'll be moving to in January for Uni

4 of the viewings fell through because the agents called in sick or just didn't turn up

It was a 5 hour round trip for me

Wankers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)