1. Post #1721
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    September 2005
    5,649 Posts
    That's a really nice bit of kit metallics. If I were to have a road bike I'd like something like that, or a 70s standard Japanese bike. How are Triumphs for working on?

I love bikes, I'm just too scared of other people on the road.
    It's brand new so I haven't done much to it - some bits I can already tell might be a bit of a pain due to the external modelling mimicking the classic styling - e.g. what looks like the exhausts is actually just an external shield over the actual exhausts which route under the bike into a catalytic converter/balance tube and back out.

To be honest with you though, I didn't buy it to work on. It's a pure joy to roll about on a weekend, the noise it makes is fantastic and it looks damn good to boot!

2. Post #1722
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,297 Posts
    Wow.

I completely overshot my bus stop last night by at least 6 miles and ended up in the bum fuck of god knows where. I knew having that bottle opener with a taxi number would save my ass eventually.

I think I'll lay off trying the craft beer for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

3. Post #1723
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,535 Posts
    Hahahaha Is it a twist and go? Struggling to believe you'd get 80 out of it.

In related news, I bought this beauty very recently:
    ooh that's nice, haven't been involved with motorbikes for a long time

My dad bought a V-Max roughly 10 years ago, and then sold not too long after it became a frequent occurrence that he'd glance down at his speedo on the motorway and see he was doing significantly over the speed limit

4. Post #1724
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    4,790 Posts
    Wow.

I completely overshot my bus stop last night by at least 6 miles and ended up in the bum fuck of god knows where. I knew having that bottle opener with a taxi number would save my ass eventually.

Craft beer? More like daft beer, am I right fellas?

Craft beer actually always sucks though, bun it.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1725
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    10,323 Posts
    ooh that's nice, haven't been involved with motorbikes for a long time

My dad bought a V-Max roughly 10 years ago, and then sold not too long after it became a frequent occurrence that he'd glance down at his speedo on the motorway and see he was doing significantly over the speed limit
    It's impossible for me to speed on the motorway as my Golf starts vibrating very violently above 80mph

Edited:

obviously i found this out on a private road
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Internet Explorer 5 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #1726
    June 2007
    1,265 Posts
    Had to double check this... Unless my eyes deceived me and the bbc advert is lying to me but Tom Hardy is going to be reading CBBC bedtime stories on New Years Eve. I wonder if he'll slip in one of his bane voices.

7. Post #1727
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,434 Posts
    Had to double check this... Unless my eyes deceived me and the bbc advert is lying to me but Tom Hardy is going to be reading CBBC bedtime stories on New Years Eve. I wonder if he'll slip in one of his bane voices.
    It's all part of his plan.

8. Post #1728
    September 2015
    334 Posts
    I can't wait for the day southern rail dies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #1729
    January 2015
    265 Posts
    Need to make sure I get home for Christmas at least 5 days in advance, just in case rail lines close due to 1mm of snow.

10. Post #1730
    April 2006
    135 Posts
    Tesco on a sunday during december.
    Oh the joy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1731
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,968 Posts
    Moving house next Friday lads, spent all weekend boxing up shit I might want to hold onto. I realised I might be a hoarder of some description.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #1732
    I paid $2 and all I got was this stupid title :(
    June 2013
    2,008 Posts
    I'm going home Christmas Eve from Scotland to Grimsby (North East England). Wish me luck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #1733
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    6,273 Posts
    Got home for Christmas today, nothing like dropping a log on your own throne
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

14. Post #1734
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,898 Posts
    I'm still at work

Edited:

Maltesers aren't included in the meal deal what the fuck is this

15. Post #1735
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    5,890 Posts
    ayoooo let the binge eating/drinking season begin!

16. Post #1736
    I paid $2 and all I got was this stupid title :(
    June 2013
    2,008 Posts
    ayoooo let the binge eating/drinking season begin!
    I love the winter/autumn because it makes you feel less guilty about going to the pub when it's dark earlier.

17. Post #1737
    April 2010
    5,890 Posts
    also what the fuck I went over 10.000 posts lol

I didn't even notice

18. Post #1738
    June 2007
    1,265 Posts
    Who burnt those poor yorkshire puds? That's a crime against British values.

19. Post #1739
    April 2010
    5,890 Posts
    Who burnt those poor yorkshire puds? That's a crime against British values.
    you literally have to guess when you use the ovens in our halls

everything always ends up burnt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1740
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,495 Posts
    went to whp for the first time on sat, it fucking banged

currently devoid of all emotion tho as my punishment for the 12 hour sesh

21. Post #1741
    October 2012
    509 Posts
    you literally have to guess when you use the ovens in our halls

everything always ends up burnt
    i feel this is like a university-life fact

in the second year our oven had two modes: off and incinerate. you had to watch that shit like a hawk.

22. Post #1742
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,530 Posts
    I put a Frey Bentos pie in once and returned 10 minutes later to find it aflame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

23. Post #1743
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    2,714 Posts
    Hahahaha Is it a twist and go? Struggling to believe you'd get 80 out of it.
    TOTALLY wasn't looking at km/h guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

24. Post #1744
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,827 Posts
    Wow.

I've done that before, at 8 at night. I had to walk and the only way back (that I know of) was on a motorway. Not my best moment

25. Post #1745
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,242 Posts
    just did a 9 hour shift without break because we're mega understaffed

clearly had a negative effect because I went to Starbucks afterward and accidentally asked for a Zamorak, as in, the runescape god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

26. Post #1746
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    9,764 Posts

clearly had a negative effect because I went to Starbucks afterward and accidentally asked for a Zamorak, as in, the runescape god
    Eh, common mistake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

27. Post #1747
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    6,336 Posts

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Guthix_rest

28. Post #1748
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,131 Posts

What the fuck were you trying to order?

29. Post #1749
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,242 Posts
    I just wanted a latte but I read a friend's facebook message beforehand that mentioned runescape & zamorak for some stupid reason and it was just in my head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #1750
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,434 Posts
    10:00 "I'll just sleep for half an hour while waiting for the hot water."

19:00 "Oh hey, guess I didn't want to fix my sleep schedule after all."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #1751
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,002 Posts
    So i got greeted with this today, it's fucking disgusting and yet I cried with laughter, shame i was about to eat dinner at the time it was shown to me.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

32. Post #1752
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,031 Posts

the honourable member stands to attention
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #1753
    Gold Member

May 2010
    5,873 Posts
    I still have trouble believing he's not a satirical character after watching HIGNFY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1754
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,827 Posts
    My heater in my room broke. No sleep for me. Going to have to phone in ill for college because I'm literally just going to end up passing out on the bus at this rate.

35. Post #1755
    Per aspera ad astra
    November 2010
    9,131 Posts
    Fucking colds are so annoying. I just want to be able to breathe through my nose, and not wake up with a mouth dryer than your dead nans fanny.

36. Post #1756
    May 2009
    582 Posts
    I just want to be able to breathe through my nose
    Nasal spray. Sudafed is quite good. Literally on that stuff like there's no tomorrow when I have a cold.

37. Post #1757
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    6,055 Posts
    Two guys were off sick yesterday with colds, one of them today. We could've finished the project we're doing tomorrow if they'd come in. And I came in with a cold last week so we'd have a better chance of finishing on time.

This is why I still have 10 days to take by the end of the month (there's only 8 working days left before Xmas).

Edited:

Turned out my "I normally let you do what you want, but we need to work properly today" chat worked. Should hopefully finish just in time

38. Post #1758
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,031 Posts

looks like blackpool might implode on itself soon

2 minutes of "ye a slag soph"

Edited:

the instrumental the only thing i enjoyed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #1759
    March 2013
    72 Posts

looks like blackpool might implode on itself soon

2 minutes of "ye a slag soph"

Edited:

the instrumental the only thing i enjoyed

aspins already replied, heating up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1760
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    6,336 Posts

aspins already replied, heating up
    track is some dot rotten dubplate they've took off logan sama's fabriclive one of my tracks of the year fckin ruined

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)