1. Post #1

September 2010
    26 Posts
    Assassination gamemode is now developed and managed by BadCompany http://steamcommunity.com/id/BadComapny/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

February 2014
    150 Posts
    This is similar to The Ship game?

3. Post #3

September 2010
    26 Posts
    Yes, In a way.

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    October 2014
    2,503 Posts
    The ship in gmod.

hmmmm could be good

5. Post #5

September 2010
    26 Posts
    None of you joined the group, I would appreciate it if you join and participate in the beta.

6. Post #6
    June 2016
    47 Posts
    I joined the group, waiting notification

7. Post #7

September 2010
    26 Posts
    Beta server is up, ip is 109.64.119.5:27015

8. Post #8

September 2010
    26 Posts
    The first test ended, thanks to the 12 players that joined and helped testing.

Another test will be held tomrrow with some changes, join the group to be notified

9. Post #9

September 2010
    26 Posts
    second beta is up same ip: 109.64.119.5:27015
    new changes need to be tested

Edit: the beta is over, thank you to the 30 players who participated.
    The server will be opened and out of beta in the following days.

10. Post #10

August 2016
    1 Posts
    Aw. I just missed the beta! This sounds so cool! Can't wait to play though!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Steam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    August 2016
    80 Posts
    This is an amazing gamemode, sadly it seems that nobody really wants to play it. You should try to advertise it on multiple forums.

12. Post #12
    November 2014
    1 Posts
    Pretty Interresting idea, I will take a look and possibly try to implement myself into the beta-testing of this new gamemode in the next couple of days.
    Oh, And by the way, I know that you're "Assassination Gamemode Beta" Steam group logo is just a PlaceHolder, But i could'nt stop myself and i've made a better placeholder logo.

Click on the picture for a better quality preview, or, don't do it, do what you want

13. Post #13

September 2010
    26 Posts
    Pretty Interresting idea, I will take a look and possibly try to implement myself into the beta-testing of this new gamemode in the next couple of days.
    Oh, And by the way, I know that you're "Assassination Gamemode Beta" Steam group logo is just a PlaceHolder, But i could'nt stop myself and i've made a better placeholder logo.

Click on the picture for a better quality preview, or, don't do it, do what you want
    It's nice to see your interest but the server was closed after a month due to low playerbase.

I wish to bring it back in the future, but it wont be anytime soon.

The logo looks nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Israel Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    January 2017
    2 Posts
    Hello bsc155, I would like to talk to about hosting this Gamemode. if you could please PM me or add me on steam by clicking the steam icon below my name.

Here is my steam rep - http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197987581496

(User was banned for this post ("Spam/use PMs for this sort of thing" - Sgt Doom))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)