1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,750 Posts
    What happens if I die after sleeping in a bed? Do i still spawn there after the unban?

2. Post #162
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,692 Posts
    No you would end up at spawnpoint

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    7,059 Posts
    screw pez

Edited:

jerk :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,338 Posts
    triplekill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    December 2013
    526 Posts
    RUSED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,991 Posts
    DISASTER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,321 Posts
    During his execution, Pez broke the block below his executioner, Rammlied, and he died. IliekBoxes then did the same to Pez. ILB went and got Ramm's stuff, but he then triggered Martin' boobytrap in Pez's escape tunnel, getting blown up. Napalm got both daytime and ILB's stuff safely.

More detail below.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Firefox Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    August 2012
    812 Posts
    A *lot* has happened in the past couple of minutes. Here's a VERY brief go-down:

-Pez's execution has "gone down".
    -During the "ceremony", Pez broke a block under Moon, killing them.
    -A block under Pez was broken in retaliation, killing Pez via falling.
    -TylerC went down to save Moon's stuff.
    -TylerC got nosey and went into the trap, priming it and killing him in the blast.

What trap?

Well, turns out Pez had an escape plan. He went in prepared and that deserves congratulations, but he overlooked one important detail: other people checking the bottom of The Hole (TM) for any safety measures or tunnels. We promptly found his getaway tunnel supposed to quietly take him away from the courthouse, man-on-the-run style. We've been preparing the trap for the preceding three days. I knew of the tunnel. Terry knew of the tunnel. We knew of the tunnel. We knew of the water at the bottom. This is why we didn't want anyone to remove the water. Everything was doctored from the get go.
    The tunnel was booby-trapped in a way that made escaping impossible. One of the steps in a stairway was a pressure-plate/gravel/TNT combo, which upon triggering dropped the victim down into another such combo, except with five TNT pieces. To avoid crouch-locking onto a block just before the trap, the pressure plate also triggered a dispenser which pushed the victim in with an arrow. All covered with obsidian walls, to prevent an escape attempt.

The trap worked as intended.
    It's only a shame that it caught the incorrect victim, an innocent bystander.

None of this would've happened if Pez didn't try to be funny with killing Moon just for laughs.

Apologies to Moon and Tyler for the casualties, and another apology to anyone who might've felt offended by my overly-actored outburst.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    May 2011
    1,155 Posts
    Wait what. Why was there an execution. Why were there booby traps.

Edit: Nevermind saw the above post.

But why was there an execution anyways?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,059 Posts
    I, as the server admin, thought this was fucking hilarious. I'll don't mind much as long as every one had good fun, nothing got damaged, and it's Thursday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,321 Posts
    I still think Pez should be sued for ruining what should've been a clean execution, even with the boobytrap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Firefox Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,059 Posts
    I HEAR ANOTHER TRIAL?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    August 2012
    812 Posts

This was supposed to be Pez's demise chamber.

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,321 Posts
    But why was there an execution anyways?
    Because Pez violated my restraining order, and during his trial, he and his lawyer destroyed said order and then ran away. I was then assassinated by a creeper.

Enough reasons to execute him.

Edited:

Speaking of which, someone has to get an obsidian prison going. Criminals get hard time and at the end of their sentence, they jump into the prison's Hole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Firefox Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    December 2013
    526 Posts
    A *lot* has happened in the past couple of minutes. Here's a VERY brief go-down:

-Pez's execution has "gone down".
    -During the "ceremony", Pez broke a block under Moon, killing them.
    -A block under Pez was broken in retaliation, killing Pez via falling.
    -TylerC went down to save Moon's stuff.
    -TylerC got nosey and went into the trap, priming it and killing him in the blast.

What trap?

Well, turns out Pez had an escape plan. He went in prepared and that deserves congratulations, but he overlooked one important detail: other people checking the bottom of The Hole (TM) for any safety measures or tunnels. We promptly found his getaway tunnel supposed to quietly take him away from the courthouse, man-on-the-run style. We've been preparing the trap for the preceding three days. I knew of the tunnel. Terry knew of the tunnel. We knew of the tunnel. We knew of the water at the bottom. This is why we didn't want anyone to remove the water. Everything was doctored from the get go.
    The tunnel was booby-trapped in a way that made escaping impossible. One of the steps in a stairway was a pressure-plate/gravel/TNT combo, which upon triggering dropped the victim down into another such combo, except with five TNT pieces. To avoid crouch-locking onto a block just before the trap, the pressure plate also triggered a dispenser which pushed the victim in with an arrow. All covered with obsidian walls, to prevent an escape attempt.

The trap worked as intended.
    It's only a shame that it caught the incorrect victim, an innocent bystander.

None of this would've happened if Pez didn't try to be funny with killing Moon just for laughs.

Apologies to Moon and Tyler for the casualties, and another apology to anyone who might've felt offended by my overly-actored outburst.
    Here's the real story:

After my sham trial, where the prosecutor forged fake evidence against me during the break, and my lawyer valiantly destroyed it for me, I decided to martyr myself for the sake of unjust executions everywhere. Over the days leading up to my execution, various people messaged me:

-DJ_pubess contacted me, promising to be my saviour if I planned to escape. I told him I didn't, and that I would be jumping down The Hole (TM) on Thursday.
    -sgt_napalm told me to follow his orders, and that he would help me escape. As my lawyer, I accepted this at face value.

However, I did not plan to co-operate with him, and many aspects of my execution seemed wrong.

There was a level of water in The Hole (TM), that would of broken my fall. I questioned this, and those not involved in the conspiracy to ruse me removed the water promptly. When I inspected the hole before my sentence, I noticed suspiciously placed pieces of cobblestone.

My executioner, MartinPL, became rather frustrated at my investigations, while those who watched added dirt to the top of the execution, to stop me from killing myself too early. There, I took my chance, and pulled the dirt away from one of these gawking spectators, sending IliekBoxes to his death. TylerC then proceeded to do the same to me. Unknowing of Martin's cruel plan, He fell into the trap planned for me, and got himself killed.

All of this would have been prevented, as I never planned to escape anyway. But, what can we make from this? I accuse MartinPL of perjury and intent to kill, while the jury is still out on who dug me an escape route. Quite possibly the man himself. I am innocent of all crimes.

Except breaking my restraining order. I did that with pride.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    August 2012
    812 Posts
    Here's the real story:

After my sham trial, where the prosecutor forged fake evidence against me during the break, and my lawyer valiantly destroyed it for me, I decided to martyr myself for the sake of unjust executions everywhere. Over the days leading up to my execution, various people messaged me:

-DJ_pubess contacted me, promising to be my saviour if I planned to escape. I told him I didn't, and that I would be jumping down The Hole (TM) on Thursday.
    -sgt_napalm told me to follow his orders, and that he would help me escape. As my lawyer, I accepted this at face value.

However, I did not plan to co-operate with him, and many aspects of my execution seemed wrong.

There was a level of water in The Hole (TM), that would of broken my fall. I questioned this, and those not involved in the conspiracy to ruse me removed the water promptly. When I inspected the hole before my sentence, I noticed suspiciously placed pieces of cobblestone.

My executioner, MartinPL, became rather frustrated at my investigations, while those who watched added dirt to the top of the execution, to stop me from killing myself too early. There, I took my chance, and pulled the dirt away from one of these gawking spectators, sending IliekBoxes to his death. TylerC then proceeded to do the same to me. Unknowing of Martin's cruel plan, He fell into the trap planned for me, and got himself killed.

All of this would have been prevented, as I never planned to escape anyway. But, what can we make from this? I accuse MartinPL of perjury and intent to kill, while the jury is still out on who dug me an escape route. Quite possibly the man himself. I am innocent of all crimes.

The tunnel was already dug out there by someone, probably shortly after The Hole itself being dug out, and I only worked around it. My idea was to ensure you went into the trap, since you were expected to jump down there anyway. I assumed you were behind the tunnel and the water, hence why I wanted the escape plan to seemingly go smooth but then make it go wrong at the final part.
    Intent to kill? During an execution? I only adapted to what I presumed to be your plan.

But regardless, I would be more than happy if we could fucking cut this shit out already; it's starting to feel kinda hostile with multiple people jumping at my neck with accusations and demanding my head on a stake, joking or not.

17. Post #177
    December 2013
    526 Posts
    The tunnel was already dug out there by someone, probably shortly after The Hole itself being dug out, and I only worked around it. My idea was to ensure you went into the trap, since you were expected to jump down there anyway. I assumed you were behind the tunnel and the water, hence why I wanted the escape plan to seemingly go smooth but then make it go wrong at the final part.
    Intent to kill? During an execution? I only adapted to what I presumed to be your plan.

But regardless, I would be more than happy if we could fucking cut this shit out already; it's starting to feel kinda hostile with multiple people jumping at my neck with accusations and demanding my head on a stake, joking or not.
    He admits to the crime! Digging a trap with an intent to bait and murder me. Cut and dry case, boys.

But anyway, maybe calm down? No one's hostile to you, especially not me. People are debating this jokingly. Getting frustrated about it really isn't needed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member

September 2006
    1,355 Posts
    snip

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,321 Posts
    the prosecutor forged fake evidence against me during the break
    That wasn't fake. Terry just forgot to actually physically create the order after I asked for its creation.

sending IliekBoxes to his death. TylerC then proceeded to do the same to me.
    Rammlied is daytimemoon, TylerC is IliekBoxes.

Of course you would've done it with pride.

But now, let's not get hostile, whether things are getting hostile or not. I propose this: TWO LAWSUITS ON THE SAME DAY!

PEZGOD1 SUES MARTINPL FOR ATTEMPTING TO BAIT, COURT SUES PEZGOD1 FOR RUINING A SMOOTH EXECUTION!

WHO WILL LIVE AND WHO WILL GO TO PRISON?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON MAX. NO. RELAX!

20. Post #180
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,692 Posts
    hey jrose14 weren't you the wool guy on the old server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,787 Posts
    hey jrose14 weren't you the wool guy on the old server?
    oh that was a MNR server? ye, I had like a billion sheep and tried to sell wool for 10x what it was worth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,059 Posts
    YOUR ENDER CHEST GETS DELETED ON DEATH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #183
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    9,293 Posts
    Lawyers and courts and execution, oh my.

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,744 Posts
    Max is back? I want to return, my username is Coldwave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    36,462 Posts
    YOUR ENDER CHEST GETS DELETED ON DEATH
    That's the one thing the old server could never figure out how to fix. Really makes making them pointless as hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,059 Posts
    That's the one thing the old server could never figure out how to fix. Really makes making them pointless as hell.
    I have an idea on how to fix it, if someone is willing to let me ban and unban them several times, and several server resets.

Also get your butt in here scorp.

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,750 Posts
    unbans in 30m?

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,059 Posts
    4PM CST. Hour and 15.

Edited:

Unbans, you now have night dynmap

29. Post #189
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,692 Posts
    Sweet, it's time

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,750 Posts
    EDIT : two skeleton horses. One of which spawned a trap

See you next week I guess?

31. Post #191
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,338 Posts
    I'M SO SORRY NITRONIK

Edited:

Skeleton horses are MOSTLY harmless

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,059 Posts
    Seriously guys, If you are getting shot, log off, go on dynmap and have someone clear the area.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,750 Posts
    Seriously guys, If you are getting shot, log off, go on dynmap and have someone clear the area.
    Not much time to do that when you have three skellies shooting at you and you literally just spawned

y'all should clear the spawn

34. Post #194
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,692 Posts
    Skeleton Horse Cull please

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,750 Posts
    Skeleton Horse Cull please
    Don't let my two minute life be vain

EDIT : I guess I'll take my butthurt and pack up. See you in circa 168 hours

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,359 Posts
    Looks like I'm going back to skeleton horse duty.

37. Post #197
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,338 Posts
    Skelehorse wildlife preserve when?

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,750 Posts
    Skelehorse wildlife preserve when?
    I'd blow that up really quickly

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,991 Posts
    Somehow survived a creeper blast to the face only to fall down 3 blocks and die

I didn't have much on my other than iron armor but it's at the cobblestone tower at the floating islands
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #200

June 2016
    4 Posts
    Just so people know again, the 30x30 under the bnb is finished, if you fall down it and die I will laugh because you are dumb. Fin.