1. Post #81
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,401 Posts
    Less than a minute playing and I got shot by an arrow off a cliff and fell to my death.

fucking brutal dude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,752 Posts
    Less than a minute playing and I got shot by an arrow off a cliff and fell to my death.

fucking brutal dude
    the beauty of max no relax
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #83

October 2015
    76 Posts
    I might try this out I guess. IGN is WillaVanilla. I usually play on Zephyrs' server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #84

October 2012
    4 Posts
    Can I get whitelisted? My IGN is ornom0n too. Also, I'm Emra's brother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    July 2009
    940 Posts
    ornom0n is my brother by the way in case the post count is causing any confusion.

6. Post #86

July 2013
    184 Posts
    Could I get a whitelist, name is same as fp username.

edit: username might be Conspirator13, I'm never sure if its profile name or the bold name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Unbans in ~8 Hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    11:32:21 [Info] <Conspirator13> get all my dying out of the way
    11:32:42 [Info] [Server] especially since you spawned at night
    11:34:15 [Info] [Server] there is surplus armor and weapons at the BnB
    11:35:17 [Info] <DJ_pubess> gunna opperate out of my nether base for a bit
    11:36:54 [Info] Conspirator13 lost connection: You have died! You are now dead for a reduced time of 15000 minutes..

Amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #89

July 2013
    184 Posts
    Got shot off a cliff, see you in like 4 hours.

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Got shot off a cliff, see you in like 4 hours.
    I wonder if it's the same cliff+skeleton that took out F_T

People check dynmap and don't spawn in at night. Spawnville is dangeous. As is everywhere else.

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Everyone has been unbanned.

Edited:

First death, 1:45 after unbans. RIP

Do not approach skeleton horses, when you spawn make sure it's day. pls people don't hurt me like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Why so Sirius?
    April 2009
    3,802 Posts
    i wanna join Sierios

13. Post #93
    Dennab
    April 2016
    585 Posts
    Changed my username from poosismasher to bubbee0, now I can no longer open my locked stuff

Could anybody who can remove lockette signs do it for me at -32.698 54.00000 278.556 ?
    The signs I need removed are the ones behind the chest and furnace, and the one behind one of my doors
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Changed my username from poosismasher to bubbee0, now I can no longer open my locked stuff

Could anybody who can remove lockette signs do it for me at -32.698 54.00000 278.556 ?
    The signs I need removed are the ones behind the chest and furnace, and the one behind one of my doors
    I'll take care of it when I get home
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #95

October 2015
    76 Posts
    Well...I logged in for the first time. Started gathering supplies and wandered over near the bed & breakfast. I was looking at the stables when a creeper blew me up. I had no chance. :< I'm not sure, but I think it probably blew a hole in the structure of the stables. I would fix it myself but.....yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    6,767 Posts
    Oh man, Max No Relax is back again? Might need to get back into minecraft. IGN is Charkley, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to play

Also the dynamap isn't working
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Dynmap works just need to use chrome

18. Post #98
    December 2013
    526 Posts

REST IN PEACE YOU MAD BASTARD HAHAHAHAHA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    August 2012
    812 Posts
    Our glorious courthouse just held a trial against pezgod1 violating his restraining order from Damian0358.
    Shortly after the trial (during which pezgod1 and Sgt_Napalm tampered with the evidence, destroyed said evidence, destroyed courthouse walls and eventually ran away), Damian0358 was found dead, killed in a Creeper explosion near the graveyard.
    The death is assumed to be an assassination in retaliation for the lost court case.
    Pezgod1 is on death row. His execution via falling down THE HOLE (TM) is scheduled for next Thursday.

Max No Relax. We know the drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,326 Posts
    The victim should not have to wait a week to see the guilty party be executed for his crimes!

I demand justice!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,992 Posts
    Dynmap works just need to use chrome
    Dynmap works fine just the OP has an HTTPS link to a site that doesn't support HTTPS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    12,401 Posts
    If you guys see a giant wooden box of sorts on an open field, don't touch it. It's the first part in building my LIFE'S DREAM and i'll be very upset if a bad did a thing to it.

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,403 Posts
    Our glorious courthouse just held a trial against pezgod1 violating his restraining order from Damian0358.
    Shortly after the trial (during which pezgod1 and Sgt_Napalm tampered with the evidence, destroyed said evidence, destroyed courthouse walls and eventually ran away), Damian0358 was found dead, killed in a Creeper explosion near the graveyard.
    The death is assumed to be an assassination in retaliation for the lost court case.
    Pezgod1 is on death row. His execution via falling down THE HOLE (TM) is scheduled for next Thursday.

Max No Relax. We know the drama.
    I eventually burned my house down with officers in it to resist arrest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #104
    Dennab
    April 2016
    585 Posts
    (during which pezgod1 and Sgt_Napalm tampered with the evidence, destroyed said evidence, destroyed courthouse walls and eventually ran away)
    don't forget the horse that walked into the courtroom, meaning the trial had to be stopped until it was taken out.

I'm also in charge of The Pale Horse tabloids now, publishing headlines such as:
    "POLICE CHIEF GONE ROGUE"
    "DAMIAN SUPPOSEDLY ASSASINATED"

25. Post #105
    Dennab
    April 2016
    585 Posts
    almost died, escaped with 3 hearts left
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,670 Posts
    Can I get a whitelist? Name is Taos_Lightnin.

Are people friendly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,991 Posts
    Does anyone have a fortune pick I could borrow to mine some diamonds with?

28. Post #108
    Dennab
    April 2016
    585 Posts

R.I.P

Edit: made his grave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,403 Posts
    Does anyone have a fortune pick I could borrow to mine some diamonds with?
    I'm gonna be working on making mine soon, once I get that sorted I'll let you borrow it.

30. Post #110

June 2016
    4 Posts
    Fair warning, there is a 30x30 that will go all the way down under the bnb, if you have a mine close to there be careful.

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    7,074 Posts
    Can I get a whitelist?
    IGN: TylerC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,760 Posts
    Can I be whitelisted, despite my troubled history in other (some FP) servers? This piques my interest

Nitronik is my IGN

Edited:

Died not even 20 minutes into the game after attempting to take on a skeleton horse trap

10/10 would not relax again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,752 Posts
    A look into past servers

Wandered around and decided to take some screenshots. Pack is Coterie Craft.

What I've been doing recently.

It grows.

If you need more just say so.
    Who needs Dynmap when you can see everything?

I finished my Grand Hall at Spawnville today, and we had a party to light the fire in the fireplace! To celebrate the fact that we didn't die horribly in the fire, we had cake and had games which may or may not have involved killing cats.

Edited:

Made a graveyard

And RIP Slim.

Edited:

Can't quote these old posts but

Generation 1 of Max No Relax https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1216975
    Generation 2 of Max No Relax https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250109

And a bonus my first night survived https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post38557113
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,093 Posts
    I've got a handful of pictures of older servers, I'll post some when I get home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,991 Posts
    OH MY GOD BUB WHY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    Dennab
    April 2016
    585 Posts
    OH MY GOD BUB WHY
    see you on friday

37. Post #117

October 2012
    4 Posts

I would like to propose removal of this area and turning it into part of the lake for easier access to central spawnville from mine and Emra's home. Also I think it would look really nice to have one big lake at the spawn.

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,991 Posts
    That sounds like a good idea, at the very least there should be a river going through there. I'll help with digging it out if you go through with it

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    I'd vote a river as opposed to removing the whole section, if you make it all lake, someone is just going to make an island in the middle. That's double work.

Also did someone just murdered/PvPed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,473 Posts
    Hi, I'd like to be whitelisted.

Arachni