1. Post #801
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    January 2006
    5,216 Posts
    God damn it.
    I get in, i find a skeleton horse i get next to it thinking its not harmful, a lighting comes down to it and 3 skeleton riders appear to it next to the spawn, i get half hp because of the skeletons, i escape from it, i manage to find another skeleton horse same happens. Now i have 1/4 of hp. I get to harvest a tree daytime with light coming from the sun all over around and a fucking zombie appears from nowhere burning. I start burning and die.
    Great day.
    This gave me great satisfaction to read after my shitty day at work.

Freaky soup I found your base, can you clarify the circumstances on which you went afk? Did you put dirt around yourself or?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #802
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    3,135 Posts
    nope pretty sure i was just standing at the bottom of the main chamber

3. Post #803
    December 2013
    56 Posts
    Down to play. Username: VagosLabrou

Can we invite family members as well? If so.

My Brother's Username: NikolasLabrou

4. Post #804
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    I'll go on right now and whitelist you both

Edited:

Got you both added

Also I connected south spawn's road to the rest of spawn

Edited:

Got you both added

Also I connected south spawn's road to the rest of spawn

5. Post #805
    Gold Member
    January 2014
    1,180 Posts
    First day of playing I managed to fall out of a tree to my death. Second day I played more cautiously and finished building defenses around my house. Hooray, progress. Now to finish cutting the tree down because it looks like shite.

Edit: Shiiiiite a skelington found his way into my house some how despite it being well lit and locked and murdered me while I was AFK. Well see you friday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

6. Post #806
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    33,111 Posts
    Guys

Don't go afk

Just don't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #807
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    First day of playing I managed to fall out of a tree to my death. Second day I played more cautiously and finished building defenses around my house. Hooray, progress. Now to finish cutting the tree down because it looks like shite.

Edit: Shiiiiite a skelington found his way into my house some how despite it being well lit and locked and murdered me while I was AFK. Well see you friday.
    at least unbans are two days away!

8. Post #808
    June 2015
    602 Posts
    I really wish I recorded that
    I got stuck in a pond with a skeleton which had golden armor, and for some reason it moved really quickly, meaning that I couldn't get it away from being right next to me in the water
    through some incompetence (I didn't have my shield ready immediately, and I was too focused on shielding myself to get to ground in time) and it hitting me due to lag it just slowly drained my health from the initial 60-70% HP hit until I died since I couldn't eat enough food to regenerate it

Edited:

it's kinda the dumbest death I've ever experienced in the 5-6 years I've played Minecraft for since the skeleton just dominated me very unexpectedly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

9. Post #809
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,248 Posts
    I really wish I recorded that
    I got stuck in a pond with a skeleton which had golden armor, and for some reason it moved really quickly, meaning that I couldn't get it away from being right next to me in the water
    through some incompetence (I didn't have my shield ready immediately, and I was too focused on shielding myself to get to ground in time) and it hitting me due to lag it just slowly drained my health from the initial 60-70% HP hit until I died since I couldn't eat enough food to regenerate it

Edited:

it's kinda the dumbest death I've ever experienced in the 5-6 years I've played Minecraft for since the skeleton just dominated me very unexpectedly
    skeletons have the ability to 'chase' you if you get far enough from them, but in water, it makes them swim ridiculously fast towards you.

10. Post #810
    January 2014
    1,152 Posts
    Well... 2 more days till i can reconnect again and die in a dumb way.

11. Post #811
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    Y'all just need to build a home in spawn and gather supplies before heading out into the wilderness
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #812
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    Nah, All Y'all need to just go armorless straight into the depths of hell, If you can't kill the wither without armor or weapons you suck tbh imo fam.

13. Post #813
    January 2014
    1,152 Posts
    Y'all just need to build a home in spawn and gather supplies before heading out into the wilderness
    The best thing is that i died next to the spawn, next to a fucking rail bridge.
    There were tons of houses around and i wanted my personal space so i tried going a bit far away from the homes, but while getting out of spawn those fuckers... (skeletons) killed me.

14. Post #814
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,009 Posts
    Kind of put it off joining this one for awhile because semi-permadeath is a bit of a turnoff for me. But since Zephyrs's is sadly shutting down I'll give it a go.

IGN is Whomobile

What's the rail network like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #815
    October 2011
    394 Posts
    Think I'm gonna try to build my base in semi-realistic way once friday's here

What's the rules on modifying the rail network, ie adding a a track switch?

16. Post #816
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    I'm doing that thing again where I delete most of dynmap and regenerate it, The current dynmap takes 14gb of space, which is a massive amount, so I'm lowering the rendering quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #817
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    5,716 Posts
    Kind of put it off joining this one for awhile because semi-permadeath is a bit of a turnoff for me. But since Zephyrs's is sadly shutting down I'll give it a go.

IGN is Whomobile

What's the rail network like?
    We use rivers and canals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #818
    October 2011
    394 Posts
    Boats are fun

wheeeeeeeee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #819
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    I'm doing that thing again where I delete most of dynmap and regenerate it, The current dynmap takes 14gb of space, which is a massive amount, so I'm lowering the rendering quality.
    Good call, I can barely load the 3D Dynmap.

20. Post #820
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    27,843 Posts
    Does the Dynmap need to be anything other than the simple 2d view?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #821
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    Does the Dynmap need to be anything other than the simple 2d view?
    Nah not really, just a nice feature.

22. Post #822
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    We might not have a 3d view soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

23. Post #823
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,348 Posts
    Woops, dead. Can someone get my stuff? I think it's at the bottom of the lake, around 520 540.

24. Post #824
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    Got it, it's on your airboat.

25. Post #825
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,348 Posts
    Got it, it's on your airboat.
    Thanks cap

26. Post #826
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    Congrats it's unbanu time. We have switched to temp 2d dynmap, due to the extended border sizes the dynmap has multiplied in size, again.

Stay safe and remember to only use iron armor against endermen.

We are up to 100 people whitelisted! Keep inviting friends and other FP members!

Don't forget to join out steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaxNoRelax
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #827
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,009 Posts

So I was about to do some mining and suddenly there was a lightning strike and now there's 4 skeleton horseman hanging around a village I wanted to transform.

Poop

Edited:

Annd I died, that sucks

Edited:

I'd found a village with 6 villagers in it, I put them in a pen because they're going to get killed (one already died while I was making it). I was waiting the night out with them when a creeper blew up a hole in a corner and a group of husks came in slaughtered everyone.

RIP Villager Village, Funnily enough I wasn't killed by the skeleton horsemen, they kind of killed themselfs. if anyone wants their horses they're at X:-1950 Y:-300
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

28. Post #828
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

29. Post #829
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,033 Posts
    what a terribly inconsistent resource pack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

30. Post #830
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    Yeah it's missing a few things like plants and fences and stuff, just haven't gotten around to changing it

Edited:

31. Post #831
    June 2015
    602 Posts
    could anybody share an intact grass block of theirs? I'm going to make the top of the tower I'm working on have grass, but I'm pretty sure any dirt I've placed down doesn't turn into grass before there's already some grass touching the dirt

32. Post #832
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,446 Posts
    could anybody share an intact grass block of theirs? I'm going to make the top of the tower I'm working on have grass, but I'm pretty sure any dirt I've placed down doesn't turn into grass before there's already some grass touching the dirt
    Crap, I used one I had for the shitty island in the middle of spawn lake. Doubt I have another one, as I lost it when an endermen got me last week

33. Post #833
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    Yeah, I can grab you one or two next time I'm on

34. Post #834
    January 2014
    1,152 Posts

So I was about to do some mining and suddenly there was a lightning strike and now there's 4 skeleton horseman hanging around a village I wanted to transform.

Poop

Edited:

Annd I died, that sucks

Edited:

I'd found a village with 6 villagers in it, I put them in a pen because they're going to get killed (one already died while I was making it). I was waiting the night out with them when a creeper blew up a hole in a corner and a group of husks came in slaughtered everyone.

RIP Villager Village, Funnily enough I wasn't killed by the skeleton horsemen, they kind of killed themselfs. if anyone wants their horses they're at X:-1950 Y:-300
    Those were the fuckers that killed me the first time.
    They were next to the spawn.

35. Post #835
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,446 Posts
    I lagged out, so it actually counted as me being still underwater when I resurfaced. gah

If someone can get my items back that'd be great, they are near the underwater windows at my house at spawn (near the farming district)

36. Post #836
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    3,135 Posts
    So I just discovered an extremely long 1x3 tunnel that ends directly underneath my base

any idea who built this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #837
    Gold Member
    January 2014
    1,180 Posts
    Aand I died again. Creeper exploded me from behind after I was set on fire. Got some crops and a farm going though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

38. Post #838
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    Gotta get yourself some armor!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #839
    Gold Member
    January 2014
    1,180 Posts
    I'll get there eventually. Might start a mine and live off what I have instead of trying to venture out again.

40. Post #840
    July 2012
    2,503 Posts
    So I just discovered an extremely long 1x3 tunnel that ends directly underneath my base

any idea who built this?
    Follow it. If it leads to a shop in town on one end it's mine. I don't remember it being 1x3 or having torches on the ground though.

edit: Wait, if it ends under your base then it isn't mine.