1. Post #761
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,473 Posts
    Everyone here seems to have steam. Why not just group chat about it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Cause it's terrible voice chat program, plus this way I have control about kicking and muting people if it gets out of control.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #763
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,473 Posts
    I honestly doubt people are really going to use their own voices and microphones to talk about server matters, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #764
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Well message me on steam, and I'll give you TS info.

5. Post #765
    May 2010
    994 Posts
    Anything new?

Edited:

I logged in again, after my bug death on the nether portal, only to appear dead again. Can someone fix it please? I can't play and I didn't die because of my error.

6. Post #766
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    add me on steam, what is your IGN?

7. Post #767
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,752 Posts
    Anything new?

Edited:

I logged in again, after my bug death on the nether portal, only to appear dead again. Can someone fix it please? I can't play and I didn't die because of my error.
    You're logging out of MC wrong when you die. Click logout before you exit the window to prevent spawning dead

Edited:

Unbans happened btw

8. Post #768
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    6,376 Posts
    Thank you for refilling my glass chest!

9. Post #769
    May 2010
    994 Posts
    Fedaso is IGN

Edited:

Ah didn't know that, never died on mnr I think

10. Post #770
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    6,918 Posts
    So I'm building in the middle of the ocean. Probably one of the safest places to be, right? No zombies or skeletons to spawn unless I leave a part of my base dark by accident.

Except when a storm spawns a skeleton horse by lightning strike in the water right next to me. So I'm effectively stranded at my base unless I wanna bring down the 4 Horsemen on my ass.

Bravo, Max No Relax
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #771
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,752 Posts
    Fedaso is IGN

Edited:

Ah didn't know that, never died on mnr I think
    I went to unban you and it's saying you're already unbanned, guess someone beat me to it. Either way, you should be good to play now.

Edited:

So I'm building in the middle of the ocean. Probably one of the safest places to be, right? No zombies or skeletons to spawn unless I leave a part of my base dark by accident.

Except when a storm spawns a skeleton horse by lightning strike in the water right next to me. So I'm effectively stranded at my base unless I wanna bring down the 4 Horsemen on my ass.

Bravo, Max No Relax
    Get a bow yo

12. Post #772
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    January 2006
    5,576 Posts
    Had a report of theft today so did an investigation. Most of the stuff seemed minor and the person was okay with what was taken but:

Is a little excessive.

Chief_Ampharos please either return this cobble or offer a suitable payment for it to Bubbee0 or you will be faced with a court summons, thank you.

Get a bow yo
    Truer words were never said.

13. Post #773
    December 2013
    526 Posts
    Had a report of theft today so did an investigation. Most of the stuff seemed minor and the person was okay with what was taken but:

Is a little excessive.

Chief_Ampharos please either return this cobble or offer a suitable payment for it to Bubbee0 or you will be faced with a court summons, thank you.
    DON'T TRUST THE MAX NO RELAX COURT BRO, THEY'RE A BUNCH OF CORRUPT BASTARDS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #774
    January 2006
    5,576 Posts
    I am the least corrupt lawyer you'll meet in Spawnville even if the judge does have my knickers around my ankles and pounds me with his gavel.

But seriously in future please ask for things, don't just take them- especially if it's a chest you have shared access to.

15. Post #775
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,760 Posts
    I am the least corrupt lawyer you'll meet in Spawnville even if the judge does have my knickers around my ankles and pounds me with his gavel.

But seriously in future please ask for things, don't just take them- especially if it's a chest you have shared access to.

this is what we have lockette for. Leaving an unattended chest in the open for weeks on end is sure to result on this stuff happening
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #776
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    28,403 Posts

Is a little excessive.

This all seemed quite relaxed.

17. Post #777
    May 2010
    994 Posts
    Okay, Logged out. Now you should unban me correctly. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #778
    January 2006
    5,576 Posts
    this is what we have lockette for. Leaving an unattended chest in the open for weeks on end is sure to result on this stuff happening
    It's a chest that you also had access too Nitronik, not to mention you showed up in the block logs for the holes and other chests that were in Bubbee0's house.

For all I know you might have given him permission to take the cobble.

19. Post #779
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Okay, Logged out. Now you should unban me correctly. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.
    Done.

THEFT IS BAD!

Also Worldsize has been increased. go explore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

20. Post #780
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,760 Posts
    It's a chest that you also had access too Nitronik, not to mention you showed up in the block logs for the holes and other chests that were in Bubbee0's house.

There were no signs on any of the chests, even you had access to them.

What does that even mean lmao

21. Post #781
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,752 Posts
    You must be good to go now

22. Post #782
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,473 Posts

Is a little excessive.

I dig into chests that are unnamed for common building mats to give to other people who really need them. Unfortunately, I've already handed most of the cobblestone away to others.

I actually do leave behind something else in return, but apparently, I left behind 1 piece of Diorite. I'll be on shortly to correct that. :)

23. Post #783
    April 2010
    6,918 Posts
    Is there any rule about dying while afk in a place that was safe when you left
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #784
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    I guess it wasn't safe :V

25. Post #785
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,752 Posts
    dynmap is broken for me, long load times and grey areas everywhere, might need to reset it.

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,278 Posts
    I would like to join if its ok.
    Username: Alexandroras
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #787
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    13,752 Posts
    I would like to join if its ok.
    Username: Alexandroras
    Okay, here we go...anndddddddddd BUTTlisted

hahhaha know what im sayin have fun my dood

28. Post #788
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    36,548 Posts
    Is there any rule about dying while afk in a place that was safe when you left
    It is long standing tradition in MNR from even the early maps that if you do a dumb and go afk and die, you sorta deserved it as you could have just easily logged out for the duration

29. Post #789
    July 2012
    2,398 Posts
    It is long standing tradition in MNR from even the early maps that if you do a dumb and go afk and die, you sorta deserved it as you could have just easily logged out for the duration
    He was just max no relaxing man. Even when you're afk you're still fighting for your life by playing forced mob roulette. (hoping a creeper doesn't drop by for a hello)

30. Post #790
    April 2010
    6,918 Posts
    but like i drowned... and i know I wasn't in water when i stepped away haha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

31. Post #791
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    Load times have been usual on my end, the grey blocks are cause I'm an idiot. They'll slowly vanish as the world rerenders.

32. Post #792
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    36,548 Posts
    In that case, it seems rather odd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #793
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,760 Posts
    bleh, got myself killed by an Enderman

consider the balance of the universe restored for a while
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #794
    January 2006
    5,576 Posts
    Where did you die, I can go check to see if you were murdered.

35. Post #795
    October 2011
    438 Posts
    fuck, zombie childs are the worst

time to wait for friday, i guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #796
    April 2010
    6,918 Posts
    Where did you die, I can go check to see if you were murdered.
    yeah you should go ahead and do that, i was in my underwater base in the ocean west of spawn at -940, 117ish. i know i was in a dry area so the only way i can see myself drowning is if someone broke the sand wall i had in a room i was still expanding and let the water in

37. Post #797
    January 2014
    1,720 Posts
    Hey guys, this Minecraft server seems pretty good and i would like to join.
    My MC username is: "Geferon"
    UUID(just in case): 0dfd47ec-99af-42b9-a9c1-7813144baf8f
    Is there anything important i need to know about this server apart from the stuff that is in the main post? Im to lazy to read 20 pages

Edited:

Like, any ts3 server or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #798
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,060 Posts
    I'm pretty decent about keeping the OP updated, it should have mostly everything you need.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #799
    January 2014
    1,720 Posts
    God damn it.
    I get in, i find a skeleton horse i get next to it thinking its not harmful, a lighting comes down to it and 3 skeleton riders appear to it next to the spawn, i get half hp because of the skeletons, i escape from it, i manage to find another skeleton horse same happens. Now i have 1/4 of hp. I get to harvest a tree daytime with light coming from the sun all over around and a fucking zombie appears from nowhere burning. I start burning and die.
    Great day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #800
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    10,760 Posts
    God damn it.
    I get in, i find a skeleton horse i get next to it thinking its not harmful, a lighting comes down to it and 3 skeleton riders appear to it next to the spawn, i get half hp because of the skeletons, i escape from it, i manage to find another skeleton horse same happens. Now i have 1/4 of hp. I get to harvest a tree daytime with light coming from the sun all over around and a fucking zombie appears from nowhere burning. I start burning and die.
    Great day.
    Ah, I see you have accustomed yourself to the initiation rite!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)