1. Post #41
    January 2014
    1,561 Posts
    I have made myself a nice little country home at 0,0:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,039 Posts
    So, I choose to go and fix up a village that was fucked over by the land generation. As I do so, several villagers fell into a pit and a zombie chased after them. The pit is gone now, but now the village population has been cut.

I'm gonna have to make more doors to fix that.
    And now they've all died right under my nose. Goddamnit, and after everything I've done for the village too.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Serbia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    ASIC's security and investment consultation.
    March 2013
    3,309 Posts
    My IGN is graypairofsocks.

I will probably check out the server a bit later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox India Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    Blessed

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

5. Post #45
    July 2009
    893 Posts
    I'd like to give this a shot again, ign is EmRA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,039 Posts
    And now I picked the wrong fight with an enderman. Shouldn't have done that. All that wood, gone....

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    Luckily for you, respawns are in ~5 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,348 Posts
    I remember this! IGN is daytimemoon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    All people have been whitelisted, all the dead people unbanned.

We also have the "Stables" plug-in now. With 90% of it's features disabled.

Essentially it's to make sure people don't steal/kill horses.

To claim a horse you need a name tag, which are now craft-able with this recipe

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    July 2009
    893 Posts
    Oops, suffocated after sleeping in a too tight space. Don't kill my pigs please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    Oops, suffocated after sleeping in a too tight space. Don't kill my pigs please.
    Already unbanned

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    27,848 Posts
    Lmao, death by sticky keys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    People have been discussing this, and I want input. How would you feel about a if you die, a friend of yours can sacrifice a stack(64) of diamonds to bring you back to life instantly?

Agree = like
    Disagree = no like
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    27,848 Posts
    Disagree. You die, that's it. You're out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #55
    July 2014
    600 Posts
    -

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,104 Posts
    IGN is MagnusJMJ

I'd like to drop by and check it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    2,463 Posts
    I missed this

wallyroberto
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    July 2009
    893 Posts
    Already unbanned
    Thanks, I made good use of this opportunity by dying to a couple of zombies today. Seems like I'm a bit rusty... :V

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    5 Deaths and it's only Saturday. RIP

20. Post #60
    Limed00d's bottom bitch
    March 2012
    769 Posts
    I remember this being so much fun.
    IGN is jodern
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    5,039 Posts
    Thanks, I made good use of this opportunity by dying to a couple of zombies today. Seems like I'm a bit rusty... :V
    Reminds me how I was cornered by a gold-armored zombie and his pack of zombies, including a baby zombie. I didn't make it out of that one.

22. Post #62
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    33,127 Posts
    Whitelist me

King_Scorpious

Time to build yet another castle. Or dwarven hold. Or wizard's tower. Haven't decided yet.

Edited:

Oh, is there a Library built yet?

The old players will know what I'm talking about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #63
    Dennab
    April 2016
    225 Posts
    Can I be whitelisted? My username is poosismasher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    5,730 Posts
    _Ott

I probably won't be very active, but if I do play, this is the server I'll be on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    Sorry for the slow whitelists, I'm out with the family for the 4th, people have been whitelisted.

No Library yet, If no one makes one I'm putting one together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    February 2009
    33,127 Posts
    Sorry for the slow whitelists, I'm out with the family for the 4th, people have been whitelisted.

No Library yet, If no one makes one I'm putting one together.
    I'll help when I have time. I just have to remember all the little things that went into it.

I know there were long shelves with blank signs on them for people to write the coordinates to special locations, a public enchanting table and a brewing bar.

Perhaps a map room with a wall-sized map of the spawn area, too? I don't think maps were a thing back then yet.

27. Post #67
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,962 Posts
    There was also the library portal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,035 Posts
    man i just got prescribed xanax for anxiety on friday and it turns out anterograde amnesia is a common side effect is more likely than my doctor had decided to mention, try to get on saturday and i apparently had been idle on the server for a while before starving to death

unrelated, but i'm updating my old corpse mod to 1.10.2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    I'll help when I have time. I just have to remember all the little things that went into it.

I know there were long shelves with blank signs on them for people to write the coordinates to special locations, a public enchanting table and a brewing bar.

Perhaps a map room with a wall-sized map of the spawn area, too? I don't think maps were a thing back then yet.
    Not sure we need a map room since we have Dynmap, but yeah we need to put it back together.

30. Post #70
    February 2009
    33,127 Posts
    Not sure we need a map room since we have Dynmap, but yeah we need to put it back together.
    Necessity wasn't the purpose of the map room
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,962 Posts
    Maproom was cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    February 2009
    33,127 Posts
    Remembering good times of the old server~

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    December 2013
    383 Posts
    I'd love to try this. IGN is also pezgod1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,004 Posts
    WarRage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    December 2013
    383 Posts
    Died

Good game guys, see you friday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #76
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,824 Posts
    Add me 4 sexy times: F_T
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    Server is down, I am updating a thing and fixing another it'll be like 15 minutes.

38. Post #78
    Ott
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    5,730 Posts
    Graveyard is now full with the death of pezgod1. Stop dying people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,661 Posts
    I will enlarge and improve the graveyard when I get off of work tonight.

40. Post #80
    January 2014
    1,561 Posts
    I'd love to try this. IGN is also pezgod1.
    I have more plateaus for you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)