1. Post #1641

September 2016
    8 Posts
    Can someone please share the 3d model of Dark sidious from EA Battlefront in Obj format, please? :)

2. Post #1642

July 2015
    23 Posts
    hey guys can anyone please link me the falcon he used in this video pls :D
    Here is the one from SWBF, the one he uses in the video.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/swcpo8...lcon_fixed.rar
    I'm working on it myself, making a cockpit interior for it.

Here is one from Trials of Tatooine
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post51386538

Edited:

Can someone please share the 3d model of Dark sidious from EA Battlefront in Obj format, please? :)
    It's DARTH!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #1643

April 2016
    37 Posts
    I have another request, does anyone have the first person models for the latest battlefront? Assuming DICE followed normal dev procedures FPS arms and guns are a separate mesh

4. Post #1644

July 2015
    23 Posts
    Does anyone have the R5 Astromech Series from Battlefront?

Bad Horse mentions further up on the page in the link that the R2-D2 model is preferred to use to this since that one is more detailed so you just use the dome.
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post50920566

Edited:

I'm wondering if there are any Imperial pilots done for SWBF?

Also, haven't seen the speeder bike in any of the threads either. Is it that well hidden? =/

Anyone, anyone?

5. Post #1645

December 2016
    28 Posts
    Ajunta Pall's sword....

6. Post #1646

December 2016
    2 Posts
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post47207298

and

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post47207858

Not sure if they have the correct textures in them, but that shouldn't be too hard to tweak something similar. If the yellow one doesn't exist I can do it for you.
    Thanks a lot my friend ! :D I'll make my own texture for my needs, thanks anyway ! :)

7. Post #1647

May 2015
    33 Posts
    Okay guys I went back and looked at the MAAT file I got. Download some stuff so I could open them. Two things how do I add color to the models and second the textures aren't working.

8. Post #1648

January 2017
    2 Posts
    It's possible the models from Star Wars The Force Unleashed ps2/wii (Krome Studios)?
    I need the models of ASSAJ VENTRESS and MARA JADE (These models do not appear in the version of XBOX/PS3 and PC). PLEASEE...
    THANK YOU.

9. Post #1649

June 2015
    486 Posts
    We have some but not all. No complete rip has ever been made sadly. I'd personally love to see the other trooper variants from that game plus the Temple Guards.

10. Post #1650

February 2016
    11 Posts
    I had a question about the SWBF Falcon. When I load the .obj into Element 3D, some of the detail seems to be missing (i.e. the dish and heat exhaust vents.) Anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a solution? Thanks!

11. Post #1651
    October 2015
    1,082 Posts
    ... some of the detail seems to be missing (i.e. the dish and heat exhaust vents.) ...
    you have a damn low texture settings in your tool. and... if i remember correct the exhaust vent's details are only visible by using normal maps.

12. Post #1652

April 2016
    37 Posts
    I've literally just gone through all 120 pages of the last thread. Does anyone have the standard clone trooper from the animated series model? With and without helmets?

13. Post #1653

July 2015
    23 Posts
    I've literally just gone through all 120 pages of the last thread. Does anyone have the standard clone trooper from the animated series model? With and without helmets?
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1220938

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1441777

also on tf3dm

http://tf3dm.com/search/?q=clone+wars&search=Search

Low poly though. Not sure what you were gonna do with them. There looks to be a captain breaker with a clone face, but I assume the rest of his head is deleted. Easy to fix though.

14. Post #1654
    October 2015
    1,082 Posts
    is in the v2 thread. you gotta use the rex model. and apply the clean textures. they are exchangeable.

15. Post #1655

May 2015
    33 Posts
    Maat textures aren't working tried again. Also does any have the GAT (ground armoured tank) and RTT (republic troop transport) from the star wars the clone wars 2002 game.

16. Post #1656
    SLK
    December 2016
    7 Posts
    I have a question, i got two models, AT-ACT and U-Wing and they have animations, but i don't know how to convert them. So is someone interested in converting them for me and keeping the models? I need them converted to glm/gla aka ghoul2.

17. Post #1657
    August 2016
    79 Posts
    Bad Horse mentions further up on the page in the link that the R2-D2 model is preferred to use to this since that one is more detailed so you just use the dome.
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post50920566

Edited:

I'm wondering if there are any Imperial pilots done for SWBF?

Also, haven't seen the speeder bike in any of the threads either. Is it that well hidden? =/

Anyone, anyone?
    There's a pretty nice speeder bike in the Kinect pack, but I don't think there's any new TIE pilot stuff since Battlefront II

18. Post #1658
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,973 Posts
    isn't there an imperial pilot skin in swbf? i swear there was one that you could get or did i confuse it with shadowtroopers

19. Post #1659
    January 2010
    1,337 Posts
    isn't there an imperial pilot skin in swbf? i swear there was one that you could get or did i confuse it with shadowtroopers
    There was one in Battlefront 3 i released sometime ago here is what it looks like and it's download link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cncf12...rial_pilot.rar

20. Post #1660

October 2016
    32 Posts
    Here is the one from SWBF, the one he uses in the video.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/swcpo8...lcon_fixed.rar
    I'm working on it myself, making a cockpit interior for it.
    THANKS!

21. Post #1661

January 2017
    1 Posts
    What's render program? Very beautiful, i like it.
    Marmoset?

Amazing! Thanks a Lot Corra!

Here is Vader's ship and TIE fighter in Blacker Tones mimicking Kylo Ren's Ship materials.

-Angel

22. Post #1662

July 2015
    23 Posts
    There's a pretty nice speeder bike in the Kinect pack, but I don't think there's any new TIE pilot stuff since Battlefront II
    Ok! Gonna look, thanks!

There was one in Battlefront 3 i released sometime ago here is what it looks like and it's download link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cncf12...rial_pilot.rar
    Thanks you very much! Awesome!

What's render program? Very beautiful, i like it.
    Marmoset?
    He's using After Effects with a plugin called element3D. I agree, it looks sweet!

23. Post #1663

October 2016
    32 Posts
    hey guys I have problem with the SWBF Falcon.. the normals doesnt seem to lineup with the UVs.. anyone had a fix on this?

24. Post #1664
    December 2015
    175 Posts
    Even though the ATAT has been shared previously, there have been a number of new requests, so I thought I'd put together a comprehensive package of what I have. Included in the package (from L to R) is a rigged model, two static posed setpiece models (not rigged), and a destroyed setpiece model. All models use the same textures and UV layout. For each model, I included the original meshset and chunk files, an FBX with the original UV order, and an additional FBX with a swapped UV order. I did this because they used a different texture UV order on the body versus the balance of the model. There are some minor mesh irregularities on the two posed models on the body and the head, but they're barely noticeable. That's just the way they were in the game files.

The textures are inconsistent and not-at-all straightforward. I included all of the original textures (both in DDS and converted to PNG), including some from the game's alpha phase, which seemed to use a different weathering pattern. I've parsed most of the textures, and included additional copies of the diffuse colors where the hue and gamma have been adjusted so they're not so dark and blue-ish. There were also a few diffuse color textures that were supposed to be composited with the procedural tile texture, so I took care of that too. I also created an opacity mask for the red emissive "eye".

I'm really not sure which textures are supposed to be used on the interior debris of the destroyed ATAT. I tried matching its UV pattern versus existing textures, but I think it's maybe just supposed to map to a procedural. If you figure it out, please let me know.

The package RAR weighs in at ~520MB. It's a whopper. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/apme7e...Package%29.rar

Edited:

hey guys I have problem with the SWBF Falcon.. the normals doesnt seem to lineup with the UVs.. anyone had a fix on this?
    Yep, read here ...
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post50392126

25. Post #1665

January 2017
    2 Posts
    It's possible the models from Star Wars: Bounty Hunter the videogame?

26. Post #1666
    August 2016
    79 Posts
    i have only two sounds of the darksaber ( swing sound and switch on sound ). its not much but maybe that helps you somehow...
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/676y97...ber+sounds.rar
    It's some help at least. I think the Darksaber was a weapon in that Clone Wars game, sort of wondering if anyone has the sound files from that.

27. Post #1667

January 2017
    2 Posts
    Evening guys and gals, some amazing rips and models on here. Quick question, does anyone have any of he battlefront models in .obj format with textures? Using light wave, managing to load the files from the links already, however none of the textures load, anyone got a possible fix? Cheers

28. Post #1668

July 2015
    23 Posts
    Evening guys and gals, some amazing rips and models on here. Quick question, does anyone have any of he battlefront models in .obj format with textures? Using light wave, managing to load the files from the links already, however none of the textures load, anyone got a possible fix? Cheers
    Don't quite understand. Are you talking about importing .mesh and .chunk files? Does Lightwave support that?
    So your models open fine, but when plugging in the texture it doesn't load. Or the textures doesn't load automatically when importing the mesh-file?

As to your question, yes, I have downloaded a bunch of the models which I'm working on, but I'm a Maya user so the ones I've downloaded are only obj-type which are already out there.

29. Post #1669

January 2017
    2 Posts
    Textures do not load automatically, and when i go to select the textures to load them they often don't appear in the folder, however there are texture files there when viewed outwith Lightwave. I am still a relatively new Lightwave and 3d rendering user, so adding textures is a minefield for me at the best of times. May simply be that i cant really use lightwave and these files.

Thanks for your reply.

30. Post #1670

July 2015
    23 Posts
    Ok, I see.
    Yeah, why Lightwave then? =)
    Better to make the switch before you go to deep ;-)
    I'm biased though. I'm a Maya user. Can't help you in Lightwave I'm afraid. It can be that simple that Lightwave doesn't support .dds-textures. These are mainly used for games. I convert mine to .tiff instead. That's the format I usually use.

If you have photoshop it's really easy to batch convert all dds in a folder. The tiresome part is to separate and save out the different maps. I'll go over this in the following post as I was just writing.

Edited:

Even though the ATAT has been shared previously, there have been a number of new requests, so I thought I'd put together a comprehensive package of what I have. Included in the package (from L to R) is a rigged model, two static posed setpiece models (not rigged), and a destroyed setpiece model. All models use the same textures and UV layout. For each model, I included the original meshset and chunk files, an FBX with the original UV order, and an additional FBX with a swapped UV order. I did this because they used a different texture UV order on the body versus the balance of the model. There are some minor mesh irregularities on the two posed models on the body and the head, but they're barely noticeable. That's just the way they were in the game files.

The textures are inconsistent and not-at-all straightforward. I included all of the original textures (both in DDS and converted to PNG), including some from the game's alpha phase, which seemed to use a different weathering pattern. I've parsed most of the textures, and included additional copies of the diffuse colors where the hue and gamma have been adjusted so they're not so dark and blue-ish. There were also a few diffuse color textures that were supposed to be composited with the procedural tile texture, so I took care of that too. I also created an opacity mask for the red emissive "eye".

I'm really not sure which textures are supposed to be used on the interior debris of the destroyed ATAT. I tried matching its UV pattern versus existing textures, but I think it's maybe just supposed to map to a procedural. If you figure it out, please let me know.

The package RAR weighs in at ~520MB. It's a whopper. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/apme7e...Package%29.rar

Edited:

Yep, read here ...
    https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post50392126
    Awesome sauce!
    Thanks badhorse!!

I've been tinkering with the Han Solo model. Seems people was interested in an ANH version so this is my very early wip.
    I'll be sure to upload the model and texture once it's done.

Now, I was having some issues with the textures and would like to discuss it. I'm only planning on using the models for renders and not in-game work or with game shaders. The texture maps ends with c, cs, nw, msr & n and tell you what they do. c = color, cs = (also color, but "s"?), nw = normal map(the "w" however?), msr(the "m", I'm not sure about, the "s" seems to be specular and the "r" would be reflection).

Usually when working with game shaders you optimize the textures so a specular map for instance(as long as it's black and white), you can put the spec in one color channel and then make the shader read that channel for the spec. The others can be for something else. Normal map for instance. Since its base is blue that value can be stored in the shader instead and added to the two channels. Ok, I digress. My point is, it seems some of these textures use this technique, but that's not my real issue.

Strange things happen when opening some of them up in Photoshop. I'm using CC 2017.0.0.
    The .dds looks fine in maya and in windows explorer. Very dark, but the colors are correct. Anyway it seems some of the channels switch with each other(at least that is the effect) when opening the dds file in Photoshop(this doesn't happen for all of them, only some. The normal map for Han Solo's hands for instance) See image. The fix is quite simple though, you just have to copy and paste the channels where they supposed to go. You can easily tell, cause it only looks correct one way, but I'd like to know how and why this happens. Does anyone have an explanation?

Just one last thing. Does anybody know if it's possible to change the thumbnail preview max size for images in windows explorer. Seems the limit is 10MB.

Edited:

@badhorse, what exactly is the purpose of the two rigged AT-AT:s? I can see that the order of the UV-maps is different, but why would that matter?

31. Post #1671

October 2016
    32 Posts

32. Post #1672

July 2015
    23 Posts
    Thanks, looking sweet!

33. Post #1673
    January 2016
    32 Posts
    Thanks, looking sweet!

Where did you get the textures?

EDIT: My RAR files appears to be corrupt and is missing the textures...

EDIT 2: Nevermind. The file was corrupt, so I had to download it again. Got the textures working.

34. Post #1674

July 2015
    23 Posts
    Where did you get the textures?

EDIT: My RAR files appears to be corrupt and is missing the textures...

EDIT 2: Nevermind. The file was corrupt, so I had to download it again. Got the textures working.
    Ok, cool.
    I've been working on it and setting it up. fixed the UV issues. wasn't really any, but now all the primary UV:s are in map1. Some have UV:s in another UV set(map2), but I haven't really seen any textures that use that. Not yet at least. Still working my way through assigning them. So this is with only diffuse and normal map. I've extracted a bunch of other maps that were combined in one texture. Not sure how useful they will be, but I didn't wan't to go missing any.
    However I can't find any normal map for the chassis or the body. I made my own for the body(hull), but it is far from good. Weirdly enough, my viewport 2 in maya doesn't really look any good so I took a print screen in the Legacy High Quality Viewport, seems it doesn't support alpha maps(the black planes on the feet and hull).

I'm still working on this, but I can upload it later if anyone wants it. Just seems unecessary for all of us putting in the time to set this up.
    What format in that case? fbx seems to work well cross platform and reassigns all textures. Though I have made some scripts for maya to speed things up.

Edited:

I downloaded the kinect pack, but couldn't find the scout speeder bike? Anyone have it?!

35. Post #1675
    September 2015
    70 Posts
    Has anyone made any progress with textures on the TOT Millennium Falcon?

or

Has anyone baked a decent diffuse for the BF2015 Millennium Falcon?

36. Post #1676

July 2015
    23 Posts
    Has anyone made any progress with textures on the TOT Millennium Falcon?

or

Has anyone baked a decent diffuse for the BF2015 Millennium Falcon?

Hi, just opened it up and compare it to SWBF2015. It's the same model basically, just 3 times as dense! It's so dense! every scene!
    Funnily enough the vents(those six in the back whatever they are, are rounder in the swbf2015 version. Think I'm gonna do some modifications. Awesome!!

37. Post #1677

December 2016
    3 Posts
    Anyone know if any game has the jyn erso imperial ground crew character in it?
    I would really like to toy arround with it.
    Saw some rumors that it would be in battlefront dlc but i dont own the game only found some rumors online

38. Post #1678

October 2016
    32 Posts
    any news on the scarif environment rip?

39. Post #1679

December 2016
    8 Posts
    Where i can find Corra Ashu SWBF III mediafire/dropbox folder?

I searched in the old star wars thread and this one but i wasn't able to find it...

Thx

40. Post #1680
    January 2010
    1,337 Posts
    Where i can find Corra Ashu SWBF III mediafire/dropbox folder?

I searched in the old star wars thread and this one but i wasn't able to find it...

Thx
    Here you go https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bqz..._Battlefront_3