1. Post #561
    August 2016
    73 Posts
    Is there any rigged version of the Magma Trooper? The one in the Mediafire folder is unrigged.
    why not just take regular trooper and color the white textures red and add the texture to a rigged trooper ...are just put the mediafire link here ill rig it for you..hard to believe gmod doesnt have one all ready rigged
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Thailand Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    May 2016
    45 Posts
    Is there any rigged version of the Magma Trooper? The one in the Mediafire folder is unrigged.
    Same question with Bossk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    November 2014
    442 Posts
    why not just take regular trooper and color the white textures red and add the texture to a rigged trooper ...are just put the mediafire link here ill rig it for you..hard to believe gmod doesnt have one all ready rigged
    I think you're thinking of the Shock Trooper, I'm talking about this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events

4. Post #564
    January 2010
    1,483 Posts
    Same question with Bossk
    Bossk and Chewie use completely new bone structure which isn't supported by the Unwrap 3d plugin so it was impossible for me to even try and give you their rigging.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

5. Post #565
    January 2012
    177 Posts
    finished bossk last night.. i love that model. thanks again to corra_ashu for providing those models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #566
    August 2016
    73 Posts
    ok animatedcallu ...

its all done ..your imperial royal guard from swtor..

it took me about 35 hours to complete it..swtor are not easy files to locate..also to all who download please dont say its your work when you didnt put the hours in to and do not sell it please..its a free model that was requested...thanks hope you injoy will be bringing more swtor stuff as well :)

download here

https://mega.nz/#!8QNx2KDa!i3j2KdarX...9l9LKwNz5JUf1E

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Thailand Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

7. Post #567
    May 2011
    13 Posts
    Can someone, please, get updated ships from new space battles BF DS DLC ?
    I believe that ISD is more detailed there for example...

Also, interested in DS surface/trench meshes and other environmental details.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Ukraine Show Events

8. Post #568

August 2016
    7 Posts
    Looks cool! Is it possible to share this rigged version?

finished bossk last night.. i love that model. thanks again to corra_ashu for providing those models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Firefox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #569

November 2014
    17 Posts
    Can someone, please, get updated ships from new space battles BF DS DLC ?
    I believe that ISD is more detailed there for example...

Also, interested in DS surface/trench meshes and other environmental details.
    I would like to second this request; I've been watching livestreams of the DLC, and those Star Destroyers look incredible. They're definitely more detailed than the ones released previously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

10. Post #570
    June 2016
    61 Posts
    Can someone link all battlefront alien heads for me? Would be really nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events

11. Post #571
    September 2015
    73 Posts
    I would like to second this request; I've been watching livestreams of the DLC, and those Star Destroyers look incredible. They're definitely more detailed than the ones released previously.
    I'll join this vote)) noticed there is CR-90 relatively close by in the map, should be a better model than the previously released one, and really hoping for a decent B-Wing eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events

12. Post #572
    May 2016
    45 Posts
    Wow, how do you even do that? I tried to weigh bossk for like 3 hours yesterday, just came out very wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events

13. Post #573
    March 2015
    60 Posts
    Well, this one is finished. Not sure what to say about it, except that I did the best I could with skin and clothing textures.
    You can find it on my DA page, but it's only for XPS. Converting this model to SFM or GM would be problematic, as there are
    so many adjustment bones and the use of the coloring feature for meshes in XPS. A nightmare waiting to happen, as it were.

But here's what she looks like in XPS.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #574
    January 2012
    177 Posts
    Seven_
    thanks. glad you like it. well i have always to rigg ( give new weights ) a new model anyway since fallout nv dosent take weights from other game models that have bone weights. and belive me, i was going crazy yesterday as well. i did need about 3 hours to pose and rigg it. if someone likes to have it here you go...
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/1p...1e96/bossk.rar
    remember this is a fallout 3/nv model ( nif format ). the model needs still a bit work here and there but its nothing bad. i dont know if you can use the weights for other game formats but you can try. also please dont upload that model on the nexus. happy modding :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    June 2016
    61 Posts
    I have Bossk 70% finished rigged for source engine. I used a to simple bone structure, thats why i have problems with the arms. I hope i can fix this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    January 2012
    177 Posts
    i see you where able to open the mouth.. looks great. keep up the good work. it looks better then my poor rigg. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox Germany Show Events

17. Post #577
    June 2016
    61 Posts
    This wasnt supposed to be. When i first auto painted it, the mouth moved with the shoulder. On the picture i moved the shoulder a bit :D but i fixed all of it already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #578
    May 2016
    45 Posts
    cpt.rex I used your weights to rig Bossk up for JKA (Jedi Knight Jedi Academy)

I still have to decimate it and split it up but its looking good so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #579
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #580
    August 2016
    191 Posts
    Can someone link all battlefront alien heads for me? Would be really nice
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/v5...d2b/aliens.rar

Don't think the updated fixed heads are done yet, unfortunately

Edited:

still no word on the weapon sounds from the Death Star DLC, I take it?

Does anyone have the weapon sounds for the Hero starships? Specifically Slave 1 but the Falcon's sounds would be nice too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events

21. Post #581
    October 2007
    140 Posts
    Does anyone have the weapon sounds for the Hero starships? Specifically Slave 1 but the Falcon's sounds would be nice too.
    Here you go: http://forum.symthic.com/star-wars-b...t-audio-files/
    Just download the "SWBF Audio Destruction, Vehicles, & Weapons folders" pack (filesize 2.25 GB). The files for the Slave One's cannons are listed under Weapons/Cannons/GN-40 and the Falcon under Weapons/Cannons/AG-2G.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Firefox United States Show Events

22. Post #582
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #583

October 2014
    204 Posts
    ClubOn -- you are a dead-set legend! Thank you!

edit: any chance you can put a standard t-pose version up as well? I'd love to do all this in XPS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events

24. Post #584
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #585
    August 2016
    73 Posts
    ok heres a new upload from swtor how about a skytrooper ...so i share with you the skytroopers..
    first the regular skytrooper then a custom skytrooper so you get both textures..enjoy :) (its not rigged)

download here
    https://mega.nz/#!FMl1kIKL!LmYtHgaNe...BwIyeaCzPwyFf8

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Thailand Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #586

October 2015
    33 Posts
    Alright guys so here we go the mega loot drop lol. More will come soon i just need to sort all of this before i work on more.

Imperial Officer
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/lp...l_guard_01.rar
    Corra, that Imperial Officer link you gave us is an Imperial Guard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #587
    May 2016
    45 Posts
    ------------------ BOOSK RIGGED SWBF ---------------------------

- Original Rig
    - Weapon include and Rigged
    - Better phongs angles
    - Subdivided Surface (C4D only)
    - Photoshop Normals and spec Textures.

.C4D Format with subdivide surface and shaders ( no plugin )
    .FBX phongs enhancement and linked textures
    Move forward keyframes to get TPOSE.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ua...BOOSK+SWBF.rar
    Oh man, thats great!

Edited:

Oh and has anyone made any progress getting the new weapon sounds?

28. Post #588

March 2016
    46 Posts
    Hey,

are there any imperial intererior models out?
    I would like to create a scene inside of ue4, but everything I found was crap...
    maybe someone can release some models!!

thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 New Opera Germany Show Events

29. Post #589
    May 2016
    45 Posts
    Actually ClubOn, the fbx file won't open in blender

30. Post #590
    November 2014
    442 Posts
    Corra, that Imperial Officer link you gave us is an Imperial Guard
    Just go to the Mediafire folder link and it's there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events

31. Post #591
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #592

September 2013
    30 Posts
    No Death star droid yet? I really hope it is posible to get him, i always loved the RA-7's bug face lol.

33. Post #593

October 2014
    204 Posts
    I have no idea of Blender dude but I give you a max version hope it can help, let me know.
    Fantastic video man -- I swear these things are looking as good as the films these days! And thanks for the Max Bossk file too! Really helped me out! Any chance of you making Chewie or other characters/aliens available?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events

34. Post #594
    December 2015
    258 Posts
    No Death star droid yet? I really hope it is posible to get him, i always loved the RA-7's bug face lol.
    I can probably get RA-7 out tonight, but it will take a little clean up work. As extracted, his head and left arm are out of position and overlapping with the mesh of his legs.

Edited:

Not thrilled with some of the new ship models in the Death Star DLC. The N and M textures are only 1024x1024 for the entire vehicle, and the normal texture is mapped to UV1 with all other textures (C, S, M) mapped to UV2, which is a pain. I usually swap the UV channels, and then re-map the normal texture so that it uses the same UV channel as the other textures, but that can create errors with symmetry (i.e. features bump out on one side of the ship, and bump in on the other). And except for the TIE/Defender, the cockpit windows are opaque. They don't look terrible from a distance, but up close the shortcomings are apparent.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    37,043 Posts
    well in the case of the TIE Bomber, it was never meant to be see up close.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events

36. Post #596
    Dennab
    October 2015
    1,270 Posts
    ... normal texture is mapped to UV1 with all other textures (C, S, M) mapped to UV2, which is a pain. I usually swap the UV channels, and then re-map the normal texture so that it uses the same UV channel as the other textures, but that can create errors with symmetry ...
    why not do it the other way around? i guess remapping means rebaking the textures? you might rather choose smudgy CSM - which are all just colors - instead of destroying the normals - which are vectors - you need unmodified. imo this is a simple logic looking at that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #597
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    August 2016
    191 Posts
    Here you go: http://forum.symthic.com/star-wars-b...t-audio-files/
    Just download the "SWBF Audio Destruction, Vehicles, & Weapons folders" pack (filesize 2.25 GB). The files for the Slave One's cannons are listed under Weapons/Cannons/GN-40 and the Falcon under Weapons/Cannons/AG-2G.
    That doesn't have any of the ship blaster sounds, that I can find

Edited:

Badhorse, you willing to share them fancy ship models? Might be good for some background stuff

39. Post #599
    December 2015
    258 Posts
    That doesn't have any of the ship blaster sounds, that I can find

Edited:

Badhorse, you willing to share them fancy ship models? Might be good for some background stuff
    Sure, no prob. I was out of the country when the DLC was released so I thought most of this stuff had been shared already. Here ya go. I included all the original DDS files and converted PNGs. I also de-composed and recomposed the color channels as needed to create the specific texture DDS's. Good luck.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9q...E_Defender.rar
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/vk...TIE_Bomber.rar
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/i8...fsf/B-Wing.rar

40. Post #600

September 2016
    43 Posts
    I'm gonna be that guy. I've searched high and low and I don't know if I'm just blind or what, but I can't find any links to a SWBF2015 Millennium Falcon nor to any SWBF2015 Imperial ship models or rebellion. Anyone wanna help an idiot out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 New Opera United States Show Events