1. Post #161
    June 2016
    49 Posts
    Can anyone link me the Star Wars The Clone Wars CGI Models? And where do i find SWTOR Maps/Landescapes?

2. Post #162
    December 2015
    151 Posts
    Does anybody have the Mon Calamari Cruiser from EA's Battlefront? I looked all over the other thread and nobody ever released it.
    The MC80 is there in the previous thread, but it's a pain to find. Follow the link below to Corra's post from 3/23 which includes a Mediafire folder with everything he's extracted from EA/DICE Battlefront 2015. The MC80 is in that list.

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post49989182

3. Post #163
    February 2010
    704 Posts
    Look on the first page under "Starwars Clone Wars". You'll find it there.

4. Post #164
    October 2015
    1,004 Posts
    clone wars cgi models? i didn't know they exist. i'd not mind. i have a game, i could do. and i wanna. i'm still dealing with software issues to get my motiv game up.

5. Post #165
    January 2016
    30 Posts
    Anyone able to get the jawa sandcrawler?

6. Post #166
    February 2010
    704 Posts
    Technically its the video game models, not the actual models used in the animation.

7. Post #167
    October 2007
    59 Posts
    Nevermind....

8. Post #168

9. Post #169
    July 2016
    5 Posts
    The MC80 is there in the previous thread, but it's a pain to find. Follow the link below to Corra's post from 3/23 which includes a Mediafire folder with everything he's extracted from EA/DICE Battlefront 2015. The MC80 is in that list.

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post49989182
    Thank you good sir!

10. Post #170
    September 2011
    251 Posts
    Does anybody have dumper scripts that function with Star Wars Battlefront's DLC packs? I would like to get my hands on Bespin buildings.

11. Post #171

12. Post #172

August 2015
    79 Posts
    You can dump any versión with this py : http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13584

Well actualy its still posible to get any model and any texture as you did.... even from the last versión. but i get lost with one thing : THE UV COORD OF THE STATIC MESH MODEL

Biy ripping with ninja ripper it look like the static part of the objects has some differents value of the rest.... and I can't figure it out

the 3d max script http://cgig.ru/en/2012/10/ho-to-use-ninja-ripper/ fail when set to auto

If any of you know thoses coords I will be happy to link the model !!
    Im pretty sure the co ords are between 11 12 or 15 16... but ive had problems finding the whole model. Just got the land speeder and some background stuff out ok.

13. Post #173

14. Post #174

August 2015
    79 Posts
    Dude you gonna lauth.... I tried thoses values from 1-2 to 49-50, the think is... I was so impacient that I did it mesh over mesh over mesh ect... Hidding the results at any time... and it was 15-16, thank's bro, if you need a model just ask.

Tooday I upload this model, I will make specular too ( dice didn't map spec on this model )

And I will rip many new model from BF 2015.
    Your welcome... and if you do have the whole model that would be great to upload. Ill try to up load the land speeder soon as i dont think anyones put that up.

15. Post #175
    September 2011
    251 Posts
    Dude you gonna lauth.... I tried thoses values from 1-2 to 49-50, the think is... I was so impacient that I did it mesh over mesh over mesh ect... Hidding the results at any time... and it was 15-16, thank's bro, if you need a model just ask.

Tooday I upload this model, I will make specular too ( dice didn't map spec on this model )

And I will rip many new model from BF 2015.
    Could you export the buildings from Cloud City?

16. Post #176

August 2015
    79 Posts
    Could you export the buildings from Cloud City?
    Not got access to the bespin dlc yet.... been trying to locate the whole cr90 corvette from the jaku... got most but its a pain to find and then arrange... i take it your having fun too.

17. Post #177

18. Post #178

August 2015
    79 Posts
    If I can get near my computer tonight i will see if I can make available the following. Land speeder/tie fighter damaged wing/millenium falcon flight mode...

The falcon in flight mode is not as detailed as the previous one but its still pretty good just not found the gun turret yet.

19. Post #179

20. Post #180

August 2015
    79 Posts
    Falcon, Tie, Speeder etc get many cool versions already on the web but damaged star war element are very hard to find. will be greats....

still making progress with the sandcrawler
    Once you load the tie fighter you can arrange the wings and wing panels how you like to give various stages.

For example one wing on. Both wings on but panels damaged ect. Usefull for both scene creation and animation.

21. Post #181

22. Post #182
    June 2016
    49 Posts
    Im searching for buildings or objects from star wars games. Does anyone has buildings or props from sw battlefront or swtor. I would love to get my hands on buildings or scenes.

23. Post #183

June 2015
    437 Posts
    I don't suppose anybody's ever ripped any models from Star Wars: Commander?

24. Post #184
    October 2015
    1,004 Posts
    I don't suppose anybody's ever ripped any models from Star Wars: Commander?
    the question is if there is anything 'worth' to rip. doesn't mean it's bad. just more or less lowpoly and lowres.

25. Post #185

August 2015
    79 Posts
    This is the Land speeder, not the snow speeder... I hope it is useful to you all
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rpzrerc0f...eeder.rar?dl=0

This is the Damaged tie, you can arrange the wings in what order you prefer and or change and add the wing panels to create several types.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5a83nnt2s...20Tie.rar?dl=0

This is the Millenium Falcon in flight mode, a little less detail that the previous but still very good its advantage is the gear bay doors are fixed for flight.

I am missing the main gun turret, when i find it I will add it also.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sob3sglew...alcon.rar?dl=0

You can use the textures from the Millennium Falcon posted a while back.

26. Post #186

June 2015
    437 Posts
    the question is if there is anything 'worth' to rip. doesn't mean it's bad. just more or less lowpoly and lowres.
    Perfect for use in the older Battlefront games.

27. Post #187
    January 2012
    116 Posts
    something i am and a friend working on for some days...

28. Post #188
    July 2016
    5 Posts
    Does anyone know how to convert a .mesh file from Sins of a Solar Empire into something useful like .obj or .3ds?

29. Post #189
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    July 2016
    5 Posts
    The 3d Object Converter doesn't work for me. I've tried to open a .mesh and it said that it couldn't read it.

31. Post #191

32. Post #192
    July 2016
    5 Posts
    Well get ninja ripper... google it ( get the v1.5 )
    I'll try that out and get back to you.

33. Post #193
    June 2016
    49 Posts
    something i am and a friend working on for some days...
    What happend to the alpha arc you showed in the version 1 Thread? Do you still have it and would you mind sharing it?

34. Post #194
    October 2015
    1,004 Posts
    nice cpt. rex. hard to get 'correct'... right? or/but... there is no correct. mix a jango model with rebels to do it.

35. Post #195
    January 2012
    116 Posts
    @Leonpg
    i have it still on my pc. but i havent decided yet if i share it or not.

@episoder
    as far i know there are no jango head models besides those low poly models from jedi knight academy. i like that bald headmesh a lot and i dont think i will change it.

36. Post #196
    December 2015
    151 Posts
    This is the Land speeder, not the snow speeder... I hope it is useful to you all
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rpzrerc0f...eeder.rar?dl=0

This is the Damaged tie, you can arrange the wings in what order you prefer and or change and add the wing panels to create several types.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5a83nnt2s...20Tie.rar?dl=0

This is the Millenium Falcon in flight mode, a little less detail that the previous but still very good its advantage is the gear bay doors are fixed for flight.

I am missing the main gun turret, when i find it I will add it also.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sob3sglew...alcon.rar?dl=0

You can use the textures from the Millennium Falcon posted a while back.
    Thanks for the models. I noticed that the normal texture for the Landspeeder looks like it's intended for use with a secondary UV channel, but the mesh has only a single UV channel. Any chance you can extract a model with both UV channel 1 and UV channel 2? Thanks.

37. Post #197

August 2015
    79 Posts
    Thanks for the models. I noticed that the normal texture for the Landspeeder looks like it's intended for use with a secondary UV channel, but the mesh has only a single UV channel. Any chance you can extract a model with both UV channel 1 and UV channel 2? Thanks.
    If I can I will have another look... bug not near my computer for a while...

38. Post #198
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    June 2016
    49 Posts
    @Leonpg
    i have it still on my pc. but i havent decided yet if i share it or not.

@episoder
    as far i know there are no jango head models besides those low poly models from jedi knight academy. i like that bald headmesh a lot and i dont think i will change it.
    Thanks for the answear. Would be nice if you add me on steam my steam name and id is just Leonpg. We are both german so we coud talk in german.

40. Post #200
    September 2015
    70 Posts
    Hi guys,
    Can anyone get Bespin Cloud City sky box textures out of Outer Rim DLC?